Regret Your Vote Yet?

male-tears.jpg
Very proud of my vote for Obama in both General Elections. Would do so again in a heartbeat.
Oh brother!

No, I don't regret my vote. I regret her vote and the rest of her ilk
demotivation.us_MODERN-FEMINISM-The-social-movement-for-women-who-do-not-make-any-sense-and-are-proud-of-it_136775913360.jpg

male-tears.jpg
Very proud of my vote for Obama in both General Elections. Would do so again in a heartbeat.
Oh brother!

demotivation.us_MODERN-FEMINISM-The-social-movement-for-women-who-do-not-make-any-sense-and-are-proud-of-it_136775913360.jpg

332-206...need help figuring out which is greater?

Keep setting them up, I'll keep knocking them down.

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

Here's a preview of 2016 loser.
Guess we can blame women for fucking up the country then.

male-tears.jpg
Oh brother!

Yeah, but not all of us. She, and her ilk, embarrass the rest of us.

male-tears.jpg
Oh brother!

To bad for you that her ilk has more ilkies than your ilk. The ilk with the majority of voting ilkies gets to choose the President. Her ilk membership is growing while yours appears to be shrinking.

mudwhistle said:
To bad for you that her ilk has more ilkies than your ilk. The ilk with the majority of voting ilkies gets to choose the President. Her ilk membership is growing while yours appears to be shrinking.

Hey genius, you still pretending you're not a liberal? :lol:

male-tears.jpg
Oh brother!

Nah, the country was more fucked up before Obama became president. We can blame Conservatives and Republicans for electing Bush and the GOP.

mudwhistle said:

Hey genius, you still pretending you're not a liberal? :lol:
I don't pretend to be or not be anything. If you can't comprehend how people can have diverse views on diverse issues that include both liberal and conservative views that is a problem with you. Some things seem to just be beyond your abilities and intellect.

In fact....Liberals will vote for a rapist.......twice.

Who is a rapist?

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scannedCLINTON S ROGUES GALLERY
This is as far as I got in your list before realizing what nonsense it is ... Juanita Broaddrick ...

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." - Juanita Broaddrick, 1998

Nah, the country was more fucked up before Obama became president. We can blame Conservatives and Republicans for electing Bush and the GOP.
It was screwed up but we went the wrong direction and made it worse. But apparently to you when a Republican is elected it's the conservatives and Republicans but when a Democrat is elected it's the people. LOL.

It was screwed up but we went the wrong direction and made it worse. But apparently to you when a Republican is elected it's the conservatives and Republicans but when a Democrat is elected it's the people. LOL.
Only batshit insane people think the country is worse off now than it was then. Then = negative 8.3% GDP. 7.8% unemployment and growing. 1,000,000 jobs lost in one month. Stock market down about 35%. ... Now = positive 4.2% GDP. 6.1% unemployment and shrinking. 142,000 jobs added in one month. Stock market up over 100%.

Only batshit insane people think the country is worse off now than it was then. Then = negative 8.3% GDP. 7.8% unemployment and growing. 1,000,000 jobs lost in one month. Stock market down about 35%. ... Now = positive 4.2% GDP. 6.1% unemployment and shrinking. 142,000 jobs added in one month. Stock market up over 100%.
You believe in fantasies as evidenced in the Obama/Reagan thread. The stock market can change tomorrow, economies are more complicated.

In fact....Liberals will vote for a rapist.......twice.

Who is a rapist?

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scannedCLINTON S ROGUES GALLERY
This is as far as I got in your list before realizing what nonsense it is ... Juanita Broaddrick ...

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." - Juanita Broaddrick, 1998

What were you afraid of, Ug?

C'mon....you Liberals have no sense of shame....you can admit that you have no qualms voting for a rapist.....twice.

Let's go further....bet the "Liberal Lion" was your hero, too....even though he conspired with an enemy government against a sitting President and killed a woman.

No problemo...huh, Ugly?

When was the last time any politician you voted for lived up to your expectations?
Rudy Giuliani

The guy who, after the first World Trade Center bombing, decided to move the NYPD Command & Control . . . TO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER?????

Memo Details Objections to Command Center Site

Published: January 26, 2008

The New York Police Department produced a detailed analysis in 1998 opposing plans by the city to locate its emergency command center at the World Trade Center, but the Giuliani administration overrode those objections. The command center later collapsed from damage in the Sept. 11 terrorist attack.

“Seven World Trade Center is a poor choice for the site of a crucial command center for the top leadership of the City of New York,” a panel of police experts, which was aided by the Secret Service, concluded in a confidential Police Department memorandum.

The memorandum, which has not been previously disclosed, cited a number of “significant points of vulnerability.” Those included: the building’s public access, the center’s location on the 23rd floor, a 1,200-gallon diesel fuel supply for its generator, a large garage and delivery bays, the building’s history as a terrorist target, and its placement above and adjacent to a Consolidated Edison substation that provided much of the power for Lower Manhattan.​

Hindsight.

It's from 1998!!! Before September 11, 2001.

That's called Foresight.

Holy shit, you're dumb.
4i6Ckte.gif

Hindsight.

What about the guy who withdrew all of the troops from Iraq and is now surprised that the Islamic radicals took over?

Interesting, the guy who withdrew all the troops from Iraq was George W. Bush in his December 2008 SOFA which called for standdown of combat troops by 2009 and their total withdrawl by 2011.

Facts aren't on your side.
Correct and the guy who failed to work out an extension of that agreement was Barak Obama. The reason he failed to do so in my opinion is because he simply wanted out and was not concerned about the possible downside even though all the military commanders warned him about it. I would also point out when the SOFA agreement extension failed to happen and the troops were coming home Obama took credit for and his supporters praised him for ending a war yet now that the consequences of that have become all to clear it's back to blame Bush.
I'm not 'blaming' anyone. It was the right decision. We were there long enough. How many more dead American soldiers was acceptable to you?

The mistake wasn't pulling out in 2011, it was handing sovereignty back to them in 2004, barely a year after we invaded. But Bush wanted those purple fingers for his own re-election.

Hindsight.

What about the guy who withdrew all of the troops from Iraq and is now surprised that the Islamic radicals took over?

Interesting, the guy who withdrew all the troops from Iraq was George W. Bush in his December 2008 SOFA which called for standdown of combat troops by 2009 and their total withdrawl by 2011.

But Obama didn't honor the agreement at all.

"As a candidate for president, I pledged to bring the war in Iraq to a responsible end," Obama said. "Shortly after taking office, I announced our new strategy for Iraq and for a transition to full Iraqi responsibility.

"And I made it clear that by August 31st, 2010, America's combat mission in Iraq would end," Obama said. "And that is exactly what we are doing - as promised and on schedule."

On Feb. 27, 2009 -- one month after taking office as president -- Obama in a speech said, "Let me say this as plainly as I can. By August 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end."

On his campaign Web site, Organizing for America, however, it states that Obama would end the "war responsibly" within 16 months of assuming office, or by roughly May 20, 2010.

Good! He made a campaign promise, and he kept it.

Every Obama voter I know regrets their vote, it doesn't help I rub their noses in it every chance I get. :FIREdevil:

I do not regret my vote in the least and I proudly voted for Obama in both General Elections.

Go ahead tell us why this should be good for a laugh. Did you vote for him because he repeatedly lied to the nation about Obamacare? Did you vote for him because of the awesome economy under his policies? Did you vote for him because of the 2,300+ new jobs killing EPA regulations?

Hindsight.

But Obama didn't honor the agreement at all.

"As a candidate for president, I pledged to bring the war in Iraq to a responsible end," Obama said. "Shortly after taking office, I announced our new strategy for Iraq and for a transition to full Iraqi responsibility.

"And I made it clear that by August 31st, 2010, America's combat mission in Iraq would end," Obama said. "And that is exactly what we are doing - as promised and on schedule."

On Feb. 27, 2009 -- one month after taking office as president -- Obama in a speech said, "Let me say this as plainly as I can. By August 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end."

On his campaign Web site, Organizing for America, however, it states that Obama would end the "war responsibly" within 16 months of assuming office, or by roughly May 20, 2010.

Good! He made a campaign promise, and he kept it.
And created the problem with ISIS we know have and tried to lie to you and tell you he honored SOFA pinning blame on Bush

Thank you for playing

The Prog Dream for Wymmyns.

Forum List

Back