Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

GOD BLESS FREE GERMANY.

NO MORE GLOBLALISM! NO MORE ONE WORLD ORDER~

GOD BLESS FREE EUROPE!

And? What is going on in your brain, while you cry such a nonsense so loud? And why do you misuse god?

German arrogance would have made the war so as long as they live they will always be arrogant no matter how defeated they are.

Your bombs on German civilists - a war crime by the way - made the second world war longer as it had to be. What is "arrogance" to say so?
Who bombed Londan and all English cities.........hmmmm.......

That would be the Germans before the U.S. was even in the War.

No. It is unimportnat for me personally how many US-soldiers are in Germany. But I love tradition.

Reality is reality and truth is true.

Why for heavens sake are you so stupid to try to propagate to me Trump's hate-nonsense? The Trump story: "The good USA and bad Germany" is only a propagandistic bullshit structure. The backgrond is "divide et impera". Trump just simple calculates everyone hates Germans - and who hates Germans and/or Germany will be on his side.

Exactly.

Your "our" is confused - because you are not "our".

IMO, time for US to go. You are not our friends. This is not about me hating you, or Trump telling me anything.

It is your obvious contempt for US.

Do you know what's totally ununderstandable in the relations between the USA and Germany? Germany never did do in history anything bad to the USA - but the USA was the nation, which damaged and reduced Germany most in history. Indeed is the USA and their destructive culture the main reason why all Germans die out. But most Germans love the USA, while most US-Americans hate Germany.

There were plenty of cultural, political and balance of power reasons for US siding with the Brits vs the Germans. If you are ignorant of them, read some history books.

I don't hate Germans. But I am tired hearing shit like this. Time to end it. We will get along better, when you are not having to deal with being dependent on people you think of as being less than you.

End NATO now.

No. It is unimportnat for me personally how many US-soldiers are in Germany. But I love tradition.

Why for heavens sake are you so stupid to try to propagate to me Trump's hate-nonsense? The Trump story: "The good USA and bad Germany" is only a propagandistic bullshit structure. The backgrond is "divide et impera". Trump just simple calculates everyone hates Germans - and who hates Germans and/or Germany will be on his side.

Exactly.

IMO, time for US to go. You are not our friends. This is not about me hating you, or Trump telling me anything.

Do you know what's totally ununderstandable in the relations between the USA and Germany? Germany never did do in history anything bad to the USA - but the USA was the nation, which damaged and reduced Germany most in history. Indeed is the USA and their destructive culture the main reason why all Germans die out. But most Germans love the USA, while most US-Americans hate Germany.

Don't want to be damaged by the USA?
Don't start wars with our allies.

Your ally were for example the Soviets under Stalin in world war 2. Your ally is currently a land with the name Germany. To be an enemy or to be an ally of the USA seems not to be a big difference today any longer.

Yet, you don't want US to leave. Odd. Your words do not match your actions.

German arrogance would have made the war so as long as they live they will always be arrogant no matter how defeated they are.

Your bombs on German civilists - a war crime by the way - made the second world war longer as it had to be. What is "arrogance" to say so?
Who bombed Londan and all English cities.........hmmmm.......

That would be the Germans before the U.S. was even in the War.

The war-crimes of the Nazis are not able to be any excuse for the war-crimes of the allies. Since decades - or even centuries - US-Americans use mistakes from some people of other nations for totally stupid overreactions. Nearly all big German cities - in areas where civilists lived - were burned out after world war 2. You destroyed an unbelievable amount of old lovely historical German cities. You murdered innocent women and children in masses. You displaced Germans from areas, where their ancestors had lived since decades of thousands of years. You gave a big part of Europe in the hands of the Soviet tyrant Stalin and so on and so on ... This all never was and still is not a problem for most Germans - that's the price of a war - but the totally stupid nonsense the USA cries out continously since Donald Trump is president of the USA offends the average intelligence of every citizen of the world.

Last edited:

Exactly.

Your ally were for example the Soviets under Stalin in world war 2. Your ally is currently a land with the name Germany. To be an enemy or to be an ally of the USA seems not to be a big difference today any longer.

You should slowly start to read what I said here. Always again to start from point zero and never to come to an end with always the same stupid nonsense is a sin. Again: For me personally it is unimportant how many US-American soldiers are in Germany. I don't speak English.

Last edited:

Exactly.

You should slowly start to read what I said here. Always again to start from point zero and never to come to an end with always the same stupid nonsense is a sin. Again: For me personally it is unimportant how many US-American soldiers are in Germany. I don't speak English.

So I’ve noticed.

Your erpoernm - ot my penrmer

Exactly.

So I’ve noticed.

I doubt this. Do you speak anything else than English? You always only understand English, isn't it? What's the book, which you read the last time from someone, who is not a member of your own culture?

Last edited:
Your erpoernm - ot my penrmer

Exactly.

So I’ve noticed.

I doubt this. Do you speak anything else than English? You always only understand English, isn't it?

I speak German. I can also understand bullshit.

Wenn Du deutsch sprichst, dann fress ich einen Besen vierkant. Zumindest redet keiner, der deutsch lernen kann, so einen beschwichtigenden Schwachfug über die bodenlos kriminelle Haltung, die die USA derzeit gegen Deutschland und Europa weltweit aufbaut, daher.

Last edited:
End NATO now.
When three allies Turkey, France and Italy compete each other in Libya (and some times even fight each other) for their own profit - it means that NATO already ended.

Turkey is practically in the moment not a reliable member of the NATO any longer, or should not be a member of the NATO at all. I guess Erdogan and Trump made a deal, which breaks international laws. Turkey attacked Syria illegally and occupies Kurdish territory in Syria illegally. I guess Trump and Erdogan made this deal together, which breaks international laws and threatens Kurds. I guess war crimes of Trump - or other US-Americans - are the main reason, why the USA tries to destroy the international court in Den Haag via sanctions against everyone, who works for and/or together with the international court in Den Haag.

Last edited:

Wenn Du deutsch sprichst, dann fress ich einen Besen vierkant. Zumindest redet keiner, der deutsch lernen kann, so einen beschwichtigenden Schwachfug über die bodenlos kriminelle Haltung, die die USA derzeit gegen Deutschland und Europa weltweit aufbaut, daher.

Bollocks.

Bollocks.

Nice that you don't use a German expression for your detailed answer now.

Forum List

Back