Reid says Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years

worth repeating:

Finally the other Republican candidates forced him to do so, but only highly selective disclosures were forthcoming. Even so, these provided a lavish smorgasbord for Romney’s critics. Particularly jarring were the Romneys’ many offshore accounts. As Newt Gingrich put it during the primary season, “I don’t know of any American president who has had a Swiss bank account.” But Romney has, as well as other interests in such tax havens as Bermuda and the Cayman Islands.
Investigation: Mitt Romney

So, it is BS that this issue is just Dems spinning wheels

Yes.

Wanna find out how many members of congress have Swiss bank accounts?

Ask them. They'll tell you it's none of your business. There is no law against having a Swiss bank account.

worth repeating:

Finally the other Republican candidates forced him to do so, but only highly selective disclosures were forthcoming. Even so, these provided a lavish smorgasbord for Romney’s critics. Particularly jarring were the Romneys’ many offshore accounts. As Newt Gingrich put it during the primary season, “I don’t know of any American president who has had a Swiss bank account.” But Romney has, as well as other interests in such tax havens as Bermuda and the Cayman Islands.

they are referring to Gingrich's primaries comments....*shrugs*...so?

what does that, have to do, with Reids comments?:eusa_eh:

As was pointed out SEVERAL TIMES in this thread, the IRS made an agreement with those that did break the law and took the Amnesty, NOT TO REVEAL their names....they got SPECIAL treatment.

The Obama team has no problem leaking national security secrets that put lives in danger.
You think they'd hesitate to leak IRS info? LOL!
Thanks, I needed a laugh.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Actually it is you that is giving us a great laugh....never seen such spectacular spinning....you should be in the olympics with those moves.... :D

got a link for those National Security leaks you speak of Obama making btw?

he said TEAM Obama Care....

and;

Feinstein: Someone at White House is behind recent intel leaks - The Hill's DEFCON Hill

White House Admits US Military is Fighting in Somalia, Yemen

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has claimed that Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years.

Reid said that is the reason the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has only released two years of personal tax returns, according to the Huffington Post.

Reid said that a Bain Capital investor recently told him: ‘Harry, he didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.’

'Mitt Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years,' claims Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid | Mail Online

My removed 4th cousin (can't remember his name) said that his aunt--had a 3rd cousin--who had a friend of a friend that said Obama did not go to Harvard.---:badgrin::badgrin:

Goofy+cartoon+pictures+goofy.gif

worth repeating:

4 Pages of inuendo and speculation including many statements that categorically state there was nothing illegal done.....you don't comprehend well do you?

If you money is on Harry then you pissed it away. The IRS already knows the truth. If it was true it would be all over the news, not spread through rumors. Obama opposition researchers would be all over it.
As was pointed out SEVERAL TIMES in this thread, the IRS made an agreement with those that did break the law and took the Amnesty, NOT TO REVEAL their names....they got SPECIAL treatment.

The Obama team has no problem leaking national security secrets that put lives in danger.

The IRS had no problem leaking Joe the Plumber's tax returns. They did it on a daily basis.

The IRS had no problem leaking Joe the Plumber's tax returns. They did it on a daily basis.
and you somehow equate ''joe the plumber'' with the power of some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world?

me thinks irs workers, know the difference, and would never take the chance of illegally releasing something against the big honchos that would chew them up and spit them out.

The only strong stand Romney had ever taken on anything is not releasing his tax returns.

What is he hiding?

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has claimed that Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years.

Reid said that is the reason the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has only released two years of personal tax returns, according to the Huffington Post.

Reid said that a Bain Capital investor recently told him: ‘Harry, he didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.’

'Mitt Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years,' claims Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid | Mail Online

Now I want Romney to release his taxes just to shut these Big "J" Democrats up!

I guess that is how democrats propaganda works, huh? Tell a scandalous lie to gain popular support and then disappear when the truth comes fighting back!!

My removed 4th cousin (can't remember his name) said that his aunt--had a 3rd cousin--who had a friend of a friend that said Obama did not go to Harvard.
I am no fan of Harry Reid, mainly because I regard him as a timid and ineffective milquetoast (who bears an uncanny resemblance to the late Stan Laurel). But for Reid to have held onto his Senate seat for as long as he has and to become Majority Leader you may rest assured the man is no fool. So for him to even speculatively imply that Romney did not pay taxes for ten years and then be proven wrong would not only be ruinous to him but would significantly advance Romney's position.

The only possible reasons I can think of for Reid to make such a declaration without having some rock-solid evidence to support it is early senility or he is ready to retire from the Senate and has cause to sabotage Obama's campaign.

My removed 4th cousin (can't remember his name) said that his aunt--had a 3rd cousin--who had a friend of a friend that said Obama did not go to Harvard.
I am no fan of Harry Reid, mainly because I regard him as a timid and ineffective milquetoast (who bears an uncanny resemblance to the late Stan Laurel). But for Reid to have held onto his Senate seat for as long as he has and to become Majority Leader you may rest assured the man is no fool. So for him to even speculatively imply that Romney did not pay taxes for ten years and then be proven wrong would not only be ruinous to him but would significantly advance Romney's position.

The only possible reasons I can think of for Reid to make such a declaration without having some rock-solid evidence to support it is early senility or he is ready to retire from the Senate and has cause to sabotage Obama's campaign.
The reason Reid would tell such a terrific lie is because Mitt won't release his taxes because it only gives Obama more to distort. The slobbering press will support any lie the White house produces without question.

Regardless what Mitt does the media will make it look like it's wrong.

For fuck sake why are you people still believing these assholes.

It's rare when a lib actually confesses that the shit is getting deep and Jon Stewart admitted as much with the Harry Reid slanders. Even he can't stomach this BS.

The only strong stand Romney had ever taken on anything is not releasing his tax returns.

What is he hiding?

I had an anonymous call today. The person on the other end of the line told me that YOU weren't really a Realator as you claim you are...but YOU were a slum lord.

Why are YOU hiding?:eusa_hand:

Chris shaking in his boots...""How did he KNOW?" WHO called him?" LMAO!

What is he hiding?

I had an anonymous call today. The person on the other end of the line told me that YOU weren't really a Realator as you claim you are...but YOU were a slum lord.

Chris needs to learn absurdity...especially when he perpetrates it. Chris doesn't KNOW any more than the rest of us do...and neither does Reid.

Had this been an issue? Romney would have been frogmarched already to Federal Prison.

Dingy Harry Reid should know better. Reid is following the same path of Wealth Envy/Class Warfare as directed BY Obama and Axlerod.

Reid needs to go. He needs to lose his leadership position come January next year.

But for Reid to have held onto his Senate seat for as long as he has and to become Majority Leader you may rest assured the man is no fool.

Exactly! Just look at Joe Biden, he's no fool......LOL!

You're funny.

it is early senility

That would be the least scummy reason.

Chris needs to learn absurdity...especially when he perpetrates it. Chris doesn't KNOW any more than the rest of us do...and neither does Reid.

Had this been an issue? Romney would have been frogmarched already to Federal Prison.

Dingy Harry Reid should know better. Reid is following the same path of Wealth Envy/Class Warfare as directed BY Obama and Axlerod.

Reid needs to go. He needs to lose his leadership position come January next year.

Sherrod Brown is up by 12 points over his GOP rival in the latest poll out of Ohio. An Independent who will caucus with the Dems--Governor Angus King--looks to be a shoo-in for the open Senate seat in Maine. Believe it or not the GOP may end up losing some seats in the Senate. Snowe sort of screwed ya'll.

What is he hiding?

What is Obama hiding in his college records and the fast and furious documents? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back