RELEASED: Schiff Democratic rebuttal memo released after FBI redactions

White
There you go again, trying to change thesubject . The Trump-appointed head of the FBI objected. Are you calling him a liar?

If the "Trump-appointed head of the FBI" said that the Nunes memo was a danger to national security he lied. Like Schiff. We have the memo...there is no danger to national security.

What conclusions do you draw from that you simpleton? The deep state and Democrats colluded to keep you and me from seeing a document that presented no danger to national security by claiming that it did. And you aren't decent enough to be offended.

There is so much more to be offended about than duelling claims about the Memos.

I’m offended by the steady stream of lies issuing from Dumb Donald’s mouth.

I’m offended that Dumb Donald referred to Nazis and white supremacists good people.

I’m offended by the misogyny and racism shown by Trump and his minions.

I’m offended that a self-admitted “pussy grabber” is bankrupting the US treasury to give himself and his friends a multi-million dollar tax break.
White people who love their proud superior race are not bad people.

So the guys on Trump's team that have already plead guilty is Oblama fault..Thanks for the 411...

the things they pled guilty of had nothing to do with the campaign or Trump.

gv022118dAPR20180221024731.jpg

White
There you go again, trying to change thesubject . The Trump-appointed head of the FBI objected. Are you calling him a liar?

If the "Trump-appointed head of the FBI" said that the Nunes memo was a danger to national security he lied. Like Schiff. We have the memo...there is no danger to national security.

What conclusions do you draw from that you simpleton? The deep state and Democrats colluded to keep you and me from seeing a document that presented no danger to national security by claiming that it did. And you aren't decent enough to be offended.

There is so much more to be offended about than duelling claims about the Memos.

I’m offended that Dumb Donald referred to Nazis and white supremacists good people.

I’m offended that a self-admitted “pussy grabber” is bankrupting the US treasury to give himself and his friends a multi-million dollar tax break.

Loving your people isn’t the problem. Thinking that you should have special privileges because of the colour of your skin is laughable. Thinking you’re smarter, or more entitled because of your race or religion is false.

Democrats found themselves scurrying ….slithering….helter skelter to find some way to hide the facts Devin Nunes provided in his Memo.
The GOP Memo clearly revealed how corrupt and politically motivated the Left has been, using a weaponized FBI and DoJ to attack the man Americans voted in as President.

1. “Republicans had found that the DOJ and FBI left out Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign funding of the dossier, as well as the anti-Trump motivations of author and former British spy Christopher Steele, in its request for a warrant. Indeed, Republicans have pointed to this as proof that intelligence agencies abused surveillance powers.

2. The [Democrat] rebuttal added that the DOJ only made "narrow use" of information from Steele's sources and that in later FISA renewals the DOJ provided "additional information obtained through multiple independent sources" that backed up Steele's reporting. It challenged the Republican assertion that the FBI authorized payment to Steele, saying that it neglected that the payment was canceled.

3. The memo, however, did not directly challenge the Republican assertion that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe testified to the House Committee that they would not have sought the Page surveillance warrant had it not been for that infamous dossier.

4. The new memo also asserted that the dossier had been corroborated by multiple sources.

5. However, in June 2017 testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee, former FBI Director James Comey said the opposite -- that three months after the warrant on Page had been granted he still considered the dossier "unverified" and "salacious" when he briefed incoming President Trump in January 2017 at Trump Tower.

6. ….it seemed unlikely to mark an end to the ongoing fight over the FISA application and the role of that infamous dossier. Indeed, while the two parties clash over whether that dossier was a primary or secondary driver of the surveillance application, the newly declassified criminal referral for Christopher Steele from Senators Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said the FBI and DOJ relied "heavily" on the controversial and salacious document for the FISA application."
Dems' rebuttal to GOP FISA memo is released; Trump deems it a 'bust'

I've asked the Leftists a dozen times to attempt to refute the Nunes Memo....and only one made a flaccid attempt.

Wanna try again???

Is Carter Page in jail. Nope, he's suing those corrupt bastards. Page and several media outlets have petitioned for the release of the FISA applications. Ya, right, you sue the government for information proving you're guilty of a crime.

Did Comey lie when he told Congress the Democrat supermarket rag known as the dossier was unverified, nope, so why did he approve of FISA applications using it as evidence? Why did he not disclose to the FISA court Hillary paid for it when he knew she paid for it and it was unverified?

Did Rosenstein know Hillary paid for the dossier or was he duped?

Democrats claim Steele was not paid by the FBI but he was recruited under the promise of being paid so who set this up so they could use it as evidence to submit an application to the FISA court? Someone was coordinating this clandestine operation. Probably McCabe.

If all these corrupt FBI and DOJ employees are innocent in this conspiracy why have they all been demoted to the mail room or resigned?

Trump needs to make it perfectly clear to Mueller. I'm not going to talk to your stupid ass and either knock off this political witch hunt or I'm going to go right after the people you hired. And make it perfectly clear there's no way he will talk to them until all Congressional investigations and the FBI IG investigation is complete.

Last edited:
First, that lying worm, Adam Schiff, filled the 'rebuttal' with classified data, so he could claim that Trump redacted exculpatory information...
....and Trump beat him at it by sending it to the FBI to be redacted.

Now everyone can read it, and see that Nunes was spot on.

7. “….Republicans on the intel committee responded with rebuttals to the rebuttal, providing more evidence that this battle has legs. For instance, while the Democrats say that the court was given information about the political motivations of Steele, Republicans say that such a statement is "buried in a footnote" that obscures rather than clarifies his motives.

8. “The American people now clearly understand that the FBI used political dirt paid for by the Democratic Party to spy on an American citizen from the Republican Party," Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif. said in a statement.

9. "Furthermore, the FISA court was misled about Mr. Page’s past interactions with the FBI in which he helped build a case against Russian operatives in America who were brought to justice. It defies belief that the Department of Justice and FBI failed to provide information to a secret court that they had provided to an open federal court regarding their past interactions with Mr. Page," he said.

10. The White House called the rebuttal a "politically driven document" that fails to answer the concerns raised by the Republican memo.” Dems' rebuttal to GOP FISA memo is released; Trump deems it a 'bust'

White

Loving your people isn’t the problem. Thinking that you should have special privileges because of the colour of your skin is laughable. Thinking you’re smarter, or more entitled because of your race or religion is false.
Hogwash. You know Damn well that Whites have more privilege than others. It's the way its been since this nation's inception. And thanks for the founders for making that way. Read the 1790 Naturalization Act.

The good book says that near the end days the world will be poisoned by lies and liars.
Someone should ask Why Clinton wasn’t under surveillance because she was under 2 Criminal Investigations!

Let me say that again. She was under TWO CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS!

One for Espionage, and Mishandling & Destruction of Government Documents and one for Money Laundering and I fluency Peddling through the Clinton Foundation.

Funny thing happened on the way to The Tarmac.... That’s how a “Matter” becomes a Criminal Coverup when Boss Hog gives the order to hand Crooked Hillary a get out of jail free card.

Woman defecates in pants to hide drugs during arrest, cops say

Somehow The President who is not under Criminal Investigation is under Surveillance, am day Clinton who is under TWO CRIMINAL Investigstions is not under Surveillance? And we aren’t even getting in to the $145 Million she took from Purin for Uranium One.

That should be a WTF moment for even Democrats. Somehow it’s not, which speaks to the moral decay of that party and those people.

God, do you ever stop bragging about not being an extreme when you actually are?
I am?

Specifics, please, not platitudes.
Sheesh, you are the most extreme person here.

A year of 24-7 illegal surveillance on The President & his family couldn’t prove Collusion, so Shitty Schiff or Murdering Mueller aren’t Going to do shit either!

See, that is the thing TOT, they had the whole Trump team under surveillance since before the election. They know what they said, what they did, read their e-mails, etc. And the Trump team did not know it until 10 days after the election, so they were speaking candidly.

In less than 10 months, look at all the evidence they already have against the Hillary team who was never surveilled! And yet, we are led to believe that Trump is going down.

If this is the best the FBI and DOJ can do with surveillance, how good are they really if the Left is correct? Does anyone actually believe these people are that incompetent?

You know where the Dems are going to be on the hook? When they have to answer the Nunes questionnaire or face a congressional subpoena. That is the end of the trail for the Democrats, because Nunes already knows the answers to the questions he is asking with all the files in his possession.

Also.............you know why the Hillary e-mail scandal was actually reopened? To prove that Obama knew she had a private e-mail account, when he said he didn't, that is why.....along with the rest of his administration having private accounts also, which is illegal if any business of the United States is done on them. That is exactly why Sessions reopened that case; and trust me on this...............he already has the e-mails-)
The Left will never have a wtf moment until
judgement day. All liars go to hell. It doesn’t say some. It says ALL. People need to repent of their sins because the day of reckoning is soon to come.

First, that lying worm, Adam Schiff, filled the 'rebuttal' with classified data, so he could claim that Trump redacted exculpatory information...

7. “….Republicans on the intel committee responded with rebuttals to the rebuttal, providing more evidence that this battle has legs. For instance, while the Democrats say that the court was given information about the political motivations of Steele, Republicans say that such a statement is "buried in a footnote" that obscures rather than clarifies his motives.

8. “The American people now clearly understand that the FBI used political dirt paid for by the Democratic Party to spy on an American citizen from the Republican Party," Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif. said in a statement.

9. "Furthermore, the FISA court was misled about Mr. Page’s past interactions with the FBI in which he helped build a case against Russian operatives in America who were brought to justice. It defies belief that the Department of Justice and FBI failed to provide information to a secret court that they had provided to an open federal court regarding their past interactions with Mr. Page," he said.

10. The White House called the rebuttal a "politically driven document" that fails to answer the concerns raised by the Republican memo.” Dems' rebuttal to GOP FISA memo is released; Trump deems it a 'bust'
It was a ten page memo, according to the press, when Trump sent it to the FBI for redaction. It is STILL a ten page memo, so that leads me to believe not much got taken out. Hence, maybe it wasn't quite as "FULL" of classified information as the Republicans claim. Another delaying tactic, more like.

4. The new memo also asserted that the dossier had been corroborated by multiple sources.
Funny,

Both the FBI and DOJ have stated there is no cooberating evidence... No other evidence was used to obtain the FISA warrants..

Sooooo who is lying? Democrats or the Agencies?

Sort of.....

"After 18 months of steely-eyed investigation, the only parts of the dossier that have been "confirmed" are bland factual statements -- Moscow is a city in Russia -- while the untrue parts are anything having to do with Trump or his associates.

As New York Times national security reporter Matthew Rosenberg explained to MSNBC's easily excited Chris Hayes last March:

"Both journalists and others who had copies of it for a long time have not been able to report much of it out. We've heard that, you know, the FBI and the Intelligence Community believe about 30 percent of it may be accurate, but most of that 30 percent, if not all, has been non-Trump stuff."
February 7, 2018 - CARTER PAGE: AGENT 000

It was a ten page memo, according to the press, when Trump sent it to the FBI for redaction. It is STILL a ten page memo, so that leads me to believe not much got taken out. Hence, maybe it wasn't quite as "FULL" of classified information as the Republicans claim. Another delaying tactic, more like.

If you don't mind making a fool of yourself, I certainly don't mind, either.

So...here's your chance: any errors in the Nunes Memo?

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.:

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

15. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

16. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

17. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.:
This is the most troubling part about this whole mess to me as a retired LEO.. They knew it was a lie and yet used it to gain a warrant to spy on a presidential candidate...

They LIED to the court to further a political goal.... Now Schiff and his merry band of liars is trying like hell to cover it up..

This is the most troubling part about this whole mess to me as a retired LEO.. They knew it was a lie and yet used it to gain a warrant to spy on a presidential candidate...

They offered Steele $50k if he could get the dossier confirmed....so he goes out and spills it to Isikoff, Yahoo prints it....and Steele goes back to the FBI claiming that Isikoff gathered the info on is own.

Why isn't Steele arrested for lying to the FBI???

And....Steele tells a Brit court the opposite of what he told the FBI.

Again....why isn't he charged?????

They offered Steele $50k if he could get the dossier confirmed....so he goes out and spills it to Isikoff, Yahoo prints it....and Steele goes back to the FBI claiming that Isikoff gathered the info on is own.

Why isn't Steele arrested for lying to the FBI???

And....Steele tells a Brit court the opposite of what he told the FBI.

Again....why isn't he charged?????
That is confirmation by deceit.."framing". Otherwise know as FRAUD, Perjury, Falsifying a federal report (as the FBI offered money for it). This man and his handlers should be in prison already. Why are they not?

the democratic memo showed precisely how deceitful the Nunes memo was...... that is...for anyone who can read, and understand what they read.... :rolleyes:

Democrats found themselves scurrying ….slithering….helter skelter to find some way to hide the facts Devin Nunes provided in his Memo.
The GOP Memo clearly revealed how corrupt and politically motivated the Left has been, using a weaponized FBI and DoJ to attack the man Americans voted in as President.

1. “Republicans had found that the DOJ and FBI left out Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign funding of the dossier, as well as the anti-Trump motivations of author and former British spy Christopher Steele, in its request for a warrant. Indeed, Republicans have pointed to this as proof that intelligence agencies abused surveillance powers.

2. The [Democrat] rebuttal added that the DOJ only made "narrow use" of information from Steele's sources and that in later FISA renewals the DOJ provided "additional information obtained through multiple independent sources" that backed up Steele's reporting. It challenged the Republican assertion that the FBI authorized payment to Steele, saying that it neglected that the payment was canceled.

3. The memo, however, did not directly challenge the Republican assertion that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe testified to the House Committee that they would not have sought the Page surveillance warrant had it not been for that infamous dossier.

5. However, in June 2017 testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee, former FBI Director James Comey said the opposite -- that three months after the warrant on Page had been granted he still considered the dossier "unverified" and "salacious" when he briefed incoming President Trump in January 2017 at Trump Tower.

6. ….it seemed unlikely to mark an end to the ongoing fight over the FISA application and the role of that infamous dossier. Indeed, while the two parties clash over whether that dossier was a primary or secondary driver of the surveillance application, the newly declassified criminal referral for Christopher Steele from Senators Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said the FBI and DOJ relied "heavily" on the controversial and salacious document for the FISA application."
Dems' rebuttal to GOP FISA memo is released; Trump deems it a 'bust'

I've asked the Leftists a dozen times to attempt to refute the Nunes Memo....and only one made a flaccid attempt.

Wanna try again???

the actual approval for the releasing of the democrat memo

was to pin them down to a certain set of answers

some of which are clearly false

this is getting to be like shooting fish in a barrel

Forum List

Back