Religion and Ethics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had an eye opener about the religion forum. It isn't just atheists that cause problems. It's also those who demand THEY are correct no matter what you say or believe even if it's the same God. Which is why there are so many denominations. Each and every one think theirs is the correct sect and wind up ruining a damn good discussion.

Yes, I'm peeved at the finger waggles.

I have had an eye opener about the religion forum. It isn't just atheists that cause problems. It's also those who demand THEY are correct no matter what you say or believe even if it's the same God. Which is why there are so many denominations. Each and every one think theirs is the correct sect and wind up ruining a damn good discussion.

Yes, I'm peeved at the finger waggles.
So, you dont believe in TRUTH. You believe you CAN'T KNOW.

Sorry you're offended that people actually BELIEVE what they are talking about.

What you dont get is YOU ARE DOING THE SAME FINGER WAGGING

Now the Bereans were more noble-minded than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if these teachings were true -- Acts 17

Last edited:
It's also those who demand THEY are correct no matter what you say or believe even if it's the same God.
^No truer words have been stated ^ and breaks down many a good conversation on this board. Showing respect to other posters is a choice, and that is the most important aspect to any conversation. Respectful discourse definitely doesn’t mean anybody has to agree about anything, you just continue to show respectful dialogue and it’s easy. I guess I expect more posters to “get it” who don’t.

When I see a poster on here who doesn’t respect anyone, there are a few, I still don’t iggy them in case they turn over a new leaf, or, might actually post something worth considering. Often what happens is this argumentative style of debating just spirals down into tit for tat, you are but what am I….scroll time basically until finding a name you know isn’t a waste of screen space. It’s easy to call out the worst offenders, they like being called out due to extra attention. The ignore feature does work well in those cases.

I am always impressed with posters on this board who absolutely disregard any personal slight (intentional put downs thrown out to get a rise) and continue to make their points. I continue to learn from them.

It’s one thing to get into it with someone due to both having heated emotions and being passionate about an issue, but a 24/7 stand up routine of disrespectful regurgitation is a useless way to interact with other adults.

So, you dont believe in TRUTH. You believe you CAN'T KNOW.

What you dont get is YOU ARE DOING THE SAME FINGER WAGGING

Now the Bereans were more noble-minded than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if these teachings were true -- Acts 17
The truth to WHOM?
I get along with most everyone. What I do NOT tolerate is being told I believe WRONGLY. Sorta like what you just said. As if you know what is in my heart and mind.

Like I told someone else..knock it off. When you walk a mile in my moccassins, THEN you can dictate. Otherwise...stfu.

I'm surprised at you. Alas, I learn every day who is what. You are a what.

So sorry you are offended by what I MYSELF actually believe. Not.

Oh. Wait. I have to believe what YOU believe. Right? Wrong.

Your whole post is laughable and ironic.

I'm done. No more religious forum for me. Congrats. Join the others that run people off with your bullshit.

/thread

I'm done. No more religious forum for me. Congrats. Join the others that run people off with your bullshit.

/thread
Gracie,

Why get upset over this nonsense when that is all they are trying to do is run you off…

You can hold a conversation with anyone and just when they are upsetting you put them on ignore for a period of time until stuff cools down.

I do it all the time and no one knows they are being ignored by me.

So just enjoy Religion and Ethics and ignore those that say you are wrong because you know yourself and let remember a true believer of the way never has to say they are one but their actions will let you know…

^No truer words have been stated ^ and breaks down many a good conversation on this board. Showing respect to other posters is a choice, and that is the most important aspect to any conversation. Respectful discourse definitely doesn’t mean anybody has to agree about anything, you just continue to show respectful dialogue and it’s easy. I guess I expect more posters to “get it” who don’t.

When I see a poster on here who doesn’t respect anyone, there are a few, I still don’t iggy them in case they turn over a new leaf, or, might actually post something worth considering. Often what happens is this argumentative style of debating just spirals down into tit for tat, you are but what am I….scroll time basically until finding a name you know isn’t a waste of screen space. It’s easy to call out the worst offenders, they like being called out due to extra attention. The ignore feature does work well in those cases.

I am always impressed with posters on this board who absolutely disregard any personal slight (intentional put downs thrown out to get a rise) and continue to make their points. I continue to learn from them.

It’s one thing to get into it with someone due to both having heated emotions and being passionate about an issue, but a 24/7 stand up routine of disrespectful regurgitation is a useless way to interact with other adults.
Don't agree at all at this point. This is between the right and left in this country, and after 1/6 the attempted destruction of our democracy and country, by right wing hate Nazi, who tried to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. who I may add are supported by the majority to of a once honorable republican party. Has simply made them this countries number one threat and enemy and playing nice with these creeps is anti American, they are nothing but a domestic terrorist group at this point and they have to be destroyed to save this country. Patriots don't ever play nice when You piss on their flag and constitution.

Don't agree at all at this point. This is between the right and left in this country, and after 1/6 the attempted destruction of our democracy and country, by right wing hate Nazi, who tried to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. who I may add are supported by the majority to of a once honorable republican party. Has simply made them this countries number one threat and enemy and playing nice with these creeps is anti American, they are nothing but a domestic terrorist group at this point and they have to be destroyed to save this country. Patriots don't ever play nice when You piss on their flag and constitution.

Hmm not sure if you meant to post right after me as your post doesn't reflect anything I said, or didn't say for that matter. Showing respectful discourse with others costs nothing, and my whole post was about that fact.

Good Allah you people are insane. But then, "the gods first drive mad those whom they are about to destroy"

Hmm not sure if you meant to post right after me as your post doesn't reflect anything I said, or didn't say for that matter. Showing respectful discourse with others costs nothing, and my whole post was about that fact.
You dont think "right wing hate nazis" is respectful discourse? :auiqs.jpg:

Try reading try thinking, what I wrote was more then clear , You don't have respect nor do the enemy of your country deserve respect , they deserve your disdain. nothing more. people who support Trump are this countries biggest threat and enemy , people that think their rights are more important then the lives of my family and friends deserve no respect. People who support or tried to bring down my country and it's democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. should be shot, they are nothing but domestic terrorist and traitors to this country and they shoot traitors in this country. All patriots hate this group as they always have hated all threats and enemy of this great country. So where do you fit in this.

You dont think "right wing hate nazis" is respectful discourse? :auiqs.jpg:
Simple , if you support trump, if you support any part of the attack on my countries capital to force in a piece of shit for a dictator, if you are the scum that think their rites are more important then the lives of my family and friends. If you are a gun bubbas who are always threatening to kill me on these forums. You deserve and will get no respect or nicey nice talk from me. If you are any part of the above you are a hate Nazi. If you need it clarified more just ask. I can do that for you. All patriots hate the people listed above, so I'm not alone in this.

I think the humor in this lies in the fact that right wing hate nazi's think they deserve to be respected or not talked down to. They are this countries biggest threat and enemy. They will be treated as such. That's what patriots do.

As soon as anyone declares they are this countries biggest threat and enemy they will and should be treated as dirt. There isn't a patriot in this country who believe any differently.

The biggest threat and cancer to America are the democrats.
Why because I'm not willing to fuck over our democracy and country to stay in power and to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. Or that I'm unwilling to try to kill and maim the police who stand in my way. Or That I believe it is my responsibility to my fellow man to ware a mask in public to protect my community over squirrels who think their rites are more important then the lives of my family and friends. Or that my solution to all this is not to arm myself to the teeth to kill people who don't agree with me. .FACT=== Number of households with guns decreasing massively in this country, while sales have gone through the ceiling, all bought by gun bubbas having a whole armory of guns even those these stupid idiots only have one trigger finger. Don't believe me just ask this scum why they are arming through the teeth, they want to kill kill kill. You see me as the problem because I appose you in this because me like all patriots hate you people and know what a cancer you are in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back