Zone1 Religion is not needed if a "golden rule" is valued

Here's another for any Christian still looking for a more believable answer than Darwin, Eve, or the dust man.

Creation Stories

Creation stories describe the origins of the cosmos and the interrelations of its elements. Among these tales is what scholars often refer to as the “Earth Diver myth.” This is a story where a Great Spirit or cultural hero dives, or orders animals to dive, into the primeval water to bring back mud, out of which the Earth is fashioned. In some versions of the story, Earth is formed on the back of a turtle; Turtle Island is a popular name used by certain Indigenous peoples for the land of North America.

Moses did not really write the first 11 chapters of the Bible. Moses was the first Hebrew to record them.

no, he was who they chose as their representative over others for their, judaisms particular self interest.

the lies of moses much the same as the heredity idolatry of abraham are what those people chose for their own prosperity, gratuity than what may have been moral lessons that would be universal than their own self interest.

repeated throughout history, as well the same for the future written desert religions using those same 1st chapters.

Your old man's a dustman. The man who was a dust man, did he wear a dustman's hat?

People older than the Chinese believed in a magic man in the sky. Breathing into a dead man's nose is another novel explanation that doesn't work together with Darwinian evolution, and especially nothing to do with Adam and Eve in some garden.

Is this your final choice?
But it shows these are ancient accounts which originated from the same source more than a thousand years before Moses recorded them in writing.

Here's another for any Christian still looking for a more believable answer than Darwin, Eve, or the dust man.

Creation Stories

Creation stories describe the origins of the cosmos and the interrelations of its elements. Among these tales is what scholars often refer to as the “Earth Diver myth.” This is a story where a Great Spirit or cultural hero dives, or orders animals to dive, into the primeval water to bring back mud, out of which the Earth is fashioned. In some versions of the story, Earth is formed on the back of a turtle; Turtle Island is a popular name used by certain Indigenous peoples for the land of North America.
So rather than your silly beliefs, these accounts were how ancient man passed down knowledge thousands of years ago only for you to mock them today. You have the intellectual capacity of an ant, my friend.

no, he was who they chose as their representative over others for their, judaisms particular self interest.

the lies of moses much the same as the heredity idolatry of abraham are what those people chose for their own prosperity, gratuity than what may have been moral lessons that would be universal than their own self interest.

repeated throughout history, as well the same for the future written desert religions using those same 1st chapters.
Picture9.png

Dust + Breath = Cough, Cough

English: "Then the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being"
Chinese:
"耶和华神用地上的尘土造人,将生命的气息吹在他鼻孔里。这个人变成了一个活人"

Last edited:
Sure, it does. It's called the happiness advantage. It's just science.
One can be happy without faith
In fact one can be happier without faith and religion

you cherry pick what parts of the word of your god you follow

People who have to tell everyone how happy they are are not really happy
you're just trying to convince yourself
I'm not trying to convince myself. I already know I'm happy. Just as I know you are not. Peace, joy, happiness are all consequences of faith. Sacrifices and surrendering is part of my faith. It makes me happy. You have no such cornerstone.

I'm not trying to convince myself. I already know I'm happy. Just as I know you are not. Peace, joy, happiness are all consequences of faith. Sacrifices and surrendering is part of my faith. It makes me happy. You have no such cornerstone.

Of course you are.

otherwise you wouldn't have to keep telling everyone you are happy.

A cornerstone is not an imaginary friend that's a coping mechanism.

No faith is needed to be peaceful or happy. Believing what you are told to believe is not happiness

Of course you are.

otherwise you wouldn't have to keep telling everyone you are happy.

A cornerstone is not an imaginary friend that's a coping mechanism.

No faith is needed to be peaceful or happy. Believing what you are told to believe is not happiness
Discovering God for myself is not believing what I am told. It is experiencing God for myself. The rewards or which are real and tangible. I've walked both paths and know which one is better. You have only walked one path and have never tested what I have experienced. I have chosen the better portion.

Discovering God for myself is not believing what I am told. It is experiencing God for myself. The rewards or which are real and tangible. I've walked both paths and know which one is better. You have only walked one path and have never tested what I have experienced. I have chosen the better portion.

you didn't discover any gods by yourself.

You have been exposed to religion for your entire life and you just fell for it.

Who makes the golden rule?

As you stated, there are many religions and beliefs.
"do unto others " is a simple concept brought to christ by "three wise men of the east" : buddha, confucious, and zoroaster. all have a single rule that mirrors, and predates, matthew 7:12

"do unto others " is a simple concept brought to christ by "three wise men of the east" : buddha, confucious, and zoroaster. all have a single rule that mirrors, and predates, matthew 7:12
That adage did not originate with Jesus

It's just another bit of borrowed philosophy

The golden rule is closely associated with Christian ethics though its origins go further back and graces Asian culture as well.

Forum List

Back