Religion of Peace now executing people by dissolving them in nitric acid

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo is letting millions of these crazy muslimes invade out country!!!

ISIS execute 25 people by lowering them into NITRIC ACID

may 19 2016 ISIS has executed 25 people in Mosul, northern Iraq, by lowering them in a vat of nitric acid, according to several local news reports.

The men had been accused of spying on ISIS on behalf of Iraqi government security forces.

According to witnesses, the 25 alleged 'spies' had been tied together with a rope and lowered in a large basin containing nitric acid until their organs dissolved.

may 19 2016 ISIS has executed 25 people in Mosul, northern Iraq, by lowering them in a vat of nitric acid, according to several local news reports.

The men had been accused of spying on ISIS on behalf of Iraqi government security forces.

According to witnesses, the 25 alleged 'spies' had been tied together with a rope and lowered in a large basin containing nitric acid until their organs dissolved.

Oh come on that's just....Right-Wing propaganda or something :rolleyes-41:

How hysterical, we all KNOW ISIL/ISIS/Daesh are sweet little lambs and they don't harm even a fly....if they find a fly in distress, they catch it and care for it with the gentlest of consideration and loving :rolleyes-41:

Everything that's ever printed about them, it's all just Right-Wing propaganda designed to make people not accept Radical Islam....come on people, get with the programme already!

Sounds like the Christian nazis in action.
Only its actually Isis, so maybe you could address that instead of deflecting, yet again, to Nazis and Christians.

image.jpeg

How hysterical, we all KNOW ISIL/ISIS/Daesh are sweet little lambs and they don't harm even a fly....if they find a fly in distress, they catch it and care for it with the gentlest of consideration and loving :rolleyes-41:

Everything that's ever printed about them, it's all just Right-Wing propaganda designed to make people not accept Radical Islam....come on people, get with the programme already!

Who has ever said that Lucy? Come on...:rolleyes-41:

I think we can all - left and right - agree that Daesh or whatever they want to call themselves is nothing more than a cult of thugs that need to be eliminated.

I think we can all - left and right - agree that Daesh or whatever they want to call themselves is nothing more than a cult of thugs that need to be eliminated.

Pretty much throughout my other thread....everythings just Right-Wing propaganda and we're all hysterical, so STFU and sit down and praise Allah or something or else you're just a filthy bigot or something :rolleyes-41:

And don't forget CHRISTIANS HAVE KILLED PEOPLE ALSO....so that shows you're just anti-Islam and a total bigot or something :rolleyes-41:

Memo to me: From now on remember, EVERY Muslim atrocity, I must ignore and deflect attention away from by repeating in parrot fashion:

BUT CHRISTIANS ARE KILLING PEOPLE ALSO! WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES? WHAT ABOUT MEXICO?

Pretty much throughout my other thread....everythings just Right-Wing propaganda and we're all hysterical, so STFU and sit down and praise Allah or something or else you're just a filthy bigot or something :rolleyes-41:

And don't forget CHRISTIANS HAVE KILLED PEOPLE ALSO....so that shows you're just anti-Islam and a total bigot or something :rolleyes-41:

Memo to me: From now on remember, EVERY Muslim atrocity, I must ignore and deflect attention away from by repeating in parrot fashion:

BUT CHRISTIANS ARE KILLING PEOPLE ALSO! WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES? WHAT ABOUT MEXICO?

:rolleyes-41:

Allah Snackbar.

And the predictable parrot talk when threads on Christian maniacs are talked about.....?

:rolleyes-41:

Allah Snackbar.

And the predictable parrot talk when threads on Christian maniacs are talked about.....?

I've said my piece, I wish to add nothing further to it. Suffice to say, I'm pretty angry at the moment, for....obvious reasons, shall I say.

You should be angry at yourself, Lucy.

Nuance and context informs us that humanity is imperfect, "them" as well as "us".

Forum List

Back