Remember, Gorsuch believes Corps. are "people" and religiosity is a "right"

Can you show us in Citizens United where the US Supreme Court said corporations are people?

Citizen United gave corps. PERSON-HOOD......

Ergo, if an individual donates $10 to a candidate while a corporation gives that same candidate $1 million, want to guess WHO the candidate is more beholden to?.

No it didn't.

It stated that congress cannot regulate political speech no matter what people use to organize and given said speech.

Stop embarrassing yourself and read the actual decision.

Can you show us in Citizens United where the US Supreme Court said corporations are people?

Citizen United gave corps. PERSON-HOOD......

Ergo, if an individual donates $10 to a candidate while a corporation gives that same candidate $1 million, want to guess WHO the candidate is more beholden to?.

If Corporations weren't considered 'Persons' (not 'people' you blithering fucking idiot) then they couldn't be sued.

They couldn't own property. They wouldn't have to pay taxes. They couldn't hire or fire.

They couldn't do much of anything.

Next time you ram your shitty little '78 Camaro into a Tree, sue the Tree.

Let me know how you make out.

You are a truly, actual, stupid piece of human debris.

Again, corporations are affected by our laws. You assholes would tie their hands and not allow them a voice in the laws which affect them.

If I give you poison and kill you , I am LIABLE.....
if a corporation poisons you and kills you, they get a fine......

Check with those kids who were poisoned at Flint, MI....

It stated that congress cannot regulate political speech no matter what people use to organize and given said speech.

Yeah.....no one is arguing with HOW the wording screwed people (like you) The argument is whether the screwing is an ethical issue.

Senator Finds Proof Liberals Were Ready To Protest Any Trump SCOTUS Nominee

"Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse found evidence that liberal protesters at the Supreme Court Tuesday were ready to protest any nominee put forward by President Donald Trump.

Trump nominated Judge Neil Gorsuch to be a Supreme Court associate justice.

Sasse found signs that read “Stop,” with Gorsuch’s name written in marker.

“Went to the Supreme Court to talk to the protesters. But it turns out to be a Mad-Lib protest. #Fill-In-The-Blank,” the senator tweeted with a picture reading, “Stop Gorsuch.” The sign, however, only had the word “Stop” printed on it, with “Gorsuch” added after his name was announced in marker."

No surprise here - they said they were gong to oppose everything!

Really? 'Freedom of Religion' is considered in curt cases, as are all other Rights.
Many of our laws are arguably derived from 'religious values' (10 Commandments).

IDIOT.....what you are describing is THEOCRACY (look it up).........

Sharia rulings, based on STRICT interpretation of the Q'uran is theocracy.

Want us to have the same system as those Muslim courts???

Senator Finds Proof Liberals Were Ready To Protest Any Trump SCOTUS Nominee

"Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse found evidence that liberal protesters at the Supreme Court Tuesday were ready to protest any nominee put forward by President Donald Trump.

Trump nominated Judge Neil Gorsuch to be a Supreme Court associate justice.

Sasse found signs that read “Stop,” with Gorsuch’s name written in marker.

“Went to the Supreme Court to talk to the protesters. But it turns out to be a Mad-Lib protest. #Fill-In-The-Blank,” the senator tweeted with a picture reading, “Stop Gorsuch.” The sign, however, only had the word “Stop” printed on it, with “Gorsuch” added after his name was announced in marker."

No surprise here - they said they were gong to oppose everything!
They took their cue from the GOP after eight years of activism...

Really? 'Freedom of Religion' is considered in curt cases, as are all other Rights.
Many of our laws are arguably derived from 'religious values' (10 Commandments).

Then have the Pope as a nominee for the SCOTUS

Or an Ayatollah! Ooo baby we are cooking now.
Ayatollah's are excluded by the ban...true story...sorry bout that

There is a ban on the Pope, but not Ayatollahs, for sitting on the Supreme Court???

What ever you are smoking...it is probably working.

Again, corporations are affected by our laws. You assholes would tie their hands and not allow them a voice in the laws which affect them.

If I give you poison and kill you , I am LIABLE.....
if a corporation poisons you and kills you, they get a fine......

Check with those kids who were poisoned at Flint, MI....

Flint, MI is a corporation?

Any corporation can be held criminally liable for something.

Any corporation can be held criminally liable for something.

True...you can hold a corporation "liable"....so they pay a fine.....

But if you do the same thing that a corporation may do....YOU may get the needle.

See the fucking difference?

There is a ban on the Pope, but not Ayatollahs, for sitting on the Supreme Court???

Is that a question??????????????????????????????????????????

While that is as witty as all git-up, you might want to claim that honor for yourself, I mean, you don't want to have to try and explain any of this, trust me on that percy

Is that a question??????????????????????????????????????????

While that is as witty as all git-up, you might want to claim that honor for yourself, I mean, you don't want to have to try and explain any of this, trust me on that percy

You posted it.

Remember that Liberals believe children can be killed for the sake of convenience, you don't have the right to keep and bear arms and that more government control of your life is a good thing.
Liberals and Centrists and responsible Rightists believe nothing of the sorts.

But the Alt Right believes that Trump should kill children in seal raids in the ME.

Were you a staunch supporter of President Obama's drone strikes?

Religion is a right it says so on this document

....except if you're a Muslim ....then there may be a "ban".....LOL

That you are reduced to lying shows how bereft of substance the Soros arguments you post are.

Gorsuch is a done deal.

You best worry about Comrade Ginsburg, put vitamins in her morning vodka, because when that Stalinist cvnt goes, the make up of the court changes dramatically.

Forum List

Back