Remember, Gorsuch believes Corps. are "people" and religiosity is a "right"

Trump University was executed by the government!

Death penalty.

Happens all the time.

I didn't see "Inc. " after any of those human beings' names.

Corporations are often wholly-owned by a single person.

The person goes to jail, the Corporation goes to jail.

This is like discussing relativity with 3rd graders. You people are WAY out of your league.

Try this, Wiki is usually sufficiently simple for the layman

Corporate personhood - Wikipedia

If you don't read it, don't come back to this thread

I didn't see "Inc. " after any of those human beings' names.

Corporations are often wholly-owned by a single person.

The person goes to jail, the Corporation goes to jail.

This is like discussing relativity with 3rd graders. You people are WAY out of your league.

Try this, Wiki is usually sufficiently simple for the layman

Corporate personhood - Wikipedia

If you don't read it, don't come back to this thread

LMAO, even YOU don't believe the bullshit you type. It's pushing credulity to the limit.

LMAO, even YOU don't believe the bullshit you type. It's pushing credulity to the limit.

^^ A 3rd grader's way of saying she doesn't understand the question and hasn't the ability to understand the question......

Special Needs? We got another one for you.....

No guys, c'mon! You're just gonna have to put Gorsuch on the bench before you can find out what he does.

The senate deferred to the people and their election.

I'm asking for THAT same deferment ....at least until the 2018 election, when even the most idiotic of right wingers has had enough of Trump's scandals and the senate's blind compliance.

The senate deferred to the people and their election.

I'm asking for THAT same deferment ....at least until the 2018 election, when even the most idiotic of right wingers has had enough of Trump's scandals and the senate's blind compliance.

What scandals? The man hasn't been in office long enough for scandals.

And how is approving a judge we wanted blind compliance?

You realize Republicans are likely to gain seats in 2018 right?

[

So you figure by then, we'll have had enough of kept promises and follow through?

:lol:

The next democrat president hasn't been born yet.

Again, corporations are affected by our laws. You assholes would tie their hands and not allow them a voice in the laws which affect them.

If I give you poison and kill you , I am LIABLE.....
if a corporation poisons you and kills you, they get a fine......

Check with those kids who were poisoned at Flint, MI....

More stupidity from Nat. Government did that to the kids of Flint, not a corporation.

More stupidity from Nat. Government did that to the kids of Flint, not a corporation.

I know its a strain on your brain cells, but have you ever thought that the PROBLEM is when government is run like a corporation BY corporationists whores, worried MORE about profits than health and lives.......

You realize Republicans are likely to gain seats in 2018 right?

Keep an I on the local elections.........Sure, D.C. has been secured for the next 4 years through gerrymandering.....but you cannot do that in city and state elections.

Forum List

Back