Remember the payment that was made to Stormy Daniels?

Not one time has my bank ever requested WHY I am receiving the money.
Because that question has already been asked of the sender, in the case of a wire.

When you have moved money around, those were not wire transfers. They were ACH transactions. Unless you are dumb enough to pay $30 every time you want to move a few hundred.... ;)

Here's an update.......

Adult film star Stormy Daniels has filed a civil lawsuit against President Trump, accusing him of not signing a nondisclosure agreement between the two, according to a new report.

NBC News reports that Daniels, whose legal name is Stephanie Clifford, claims in her suit that the nondisclosure agreement is not valid because Trump never signed the deal.

Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, and Daniels both signed the agreement days before the 2016 presidential election.

"To be clear, the attempts to intimidate Ms. Clifford into silence and 'shut her up' in order to 'protect Mr. Trump' continue unabated," the suit says. "On or about February 27, 2018, Mr. Trump's attorney Mr. Cohen surreptitiously initiated a bogus arbitration proceeding against Ms. Clifford in Los Angeles."
The lawsuit also claims Daniels and Trump engaged in an intimate relationship that lasted from summer 2006 “well into the year 2007.”

Cohen paid Daniels $130,000 as part of the agreement that ensured she would not speak about an alleged 2006 affair with Trump.

—This breaking news report will be updated.

Stormy Daniels files lawsuit against Trump: report

With your head so far up Trump's ass...

I've called Trump a womanizer, a pig and a braggart but, because I don't share your rabid hatred of him, I have my head up Trump's ass. LOL. You put the loony in the "loony left".

I've called Trump a womanizer, a pig and a braggart but, because I don't share your rabid hatred of him, I have my head up Trump's ass. LOL. You put the loony in the "loony left".

except for the undebatable fact that I am further right than you...then you might have had a point

except for the undebatable fact that I am further right than you...then you might have had a point

All rhetoric aside, why would you believe that I have my head up Trump's ass? Or was that you just spouting off?

Probably more than half of the posters on this site or hardcore partisan hacks. They are unable to acknowledge even the slightest fault with their guy or gal while finding infinite faults with the other. It's not easy to find people here who have some middle ground because that would require honesty.

Yea, Trump is a womanizing pig, a blowhard, a braggart. That's not exactly a grand revelation. But, when I'm told that I made the immoral choice by voting for Trump over Hillary, I have to spit out my drink and laugh.

I could have swallowed hard, overlooked Hillary's crimes and corruption and voted for her IF I felt that she would have done more to improve my lot in life than Trump. But, I didn't feel that way. Hence, I voted for Trump.

But, again, the argument that I should have voted for Hillary because she is some sort of a righteous, pure individual is obscenely laughable.

What say you?

Bill Clinton, an infamous woman harasser enabled by Hillary, settled a lawsuit over an allegation that he raped a woman. Democrats didn't care about that. Why do Democrats care that a playboy, Trump, paid a woman for sex?
Deflection much?

Why do you think it is okay for Trump to do terrible things just because you believe Clinton did them?

Do you teach your kids that kind of morality? That if another kid does something wrong, it's okay for your kid to do it too? Is that your set of values and standards?

It was ok for Bill and now it's ok for Trump. Hillary skated for her crimes and Trump and family will skate for theirs. Don't like it? Tough shit.
I'm not sure there is a crime! Bill was not impeached for cheating on his wife. Bill was impeached for lying under oath about it.

Bill Clinton, an infamous woman harasser enabled by Hillary, settled a lawsuit over an allegation that he raped a woman. Democrats didn't care about that. Why do Democrats care that a playboy, Trump, paid a woman for sex?
Deflection much?

Why do you think it is okay for Trump to do terrible things just because you believe Clinton did them?

Do you teach your kids that kind of morality? That if another kid does something wrong, it's okay for your kid to do it too? Is that your set of values and standards?

It was ok for Bill and now it's ok for Trump. Hillary skated for her crimes and Trump and family will skate for theirs. Don't like it? Tough shit.
I'm not sure there is a crime! Bill was not impeached for cheating on his wife. Bill was impeached for lying under oath about it.
Yes and the fiscally responsible party spent millions on a semen stain. I'm sure you're proud of that.

All rhetoric aside, why would you believe that I have my head up Trump's ass? Or was that you just spouting off?

Probably more than half of the posters on this site or hardcore partisan hacks. They are unable to acknowledge even the slightest fault with their guy or gal while finding infinite faults with the other. It's not easy to find people here who have some middle ground because that would require honesty.

Yea, Trump is a womanizing pig, a blowhard, a braggart. That's not exactly a grand revelation. But, when I'm told that I made the immoral choice by voting for Trump over Hillary, I have to spit out my drink and laugh.

I could have swallowed hard, overlooked Hillary's crimes and corruption and voted for her IF I felt that she would have done more to improve my lot in life than Trump. But, I didn't feel that way. Hence, I voted for Trump.

But, again, the argument that I should have voted for Hillary because she is some sort of a righteous, pure individual is obscenely laughable.

What say you?
Hillary's crimes? List the statutes of her crimes?
Has she ever been charged with a crime? Indicted? Convicted?
You bought your side's lies and propaganda... hook line and sinker.

What say you?
Hillary's crimes? List the statutes of her crimes?
Has she ever been charged with a crime? Indicted? Convicted?
You bought your side's lies and propaganda... hook line and sinker.

That's easy. Transmitting classified material via her private server. She broke the law. She committed crimes. Corrupt Obama and Lynch made sure she skated.

Transmitting classified material via her private server. She broke the law.

Man, it;'s a shame the FBI director came out and declared she did not. else, you might have something, there!

By the way, is there a thread you DON'T turn into a Clinton thread? :D

Man, it;'s a shame the FBI director came out and declared she did not. :D

That's a lie. Watch the first 15 seconds of this. It's Comey testifying that she did! I guess you truly are ignorant.

Esmeralda

You are delusional, that does not show Comey saying she committed a crime. Good god man, you need to let it go, you are a freak with this hillary shit.

Man, it;'s a shame the FBI director came out and declared she did not. :D

That's a lie. Watch the first 15 seconds of this. It's Comey testifying that she did! I guess you truly are ignorant.

Esmeralda

You are delusional, that does not show Comey saying she committed a crime. Good god man, you need to let it go, you are a freak with this hillary shit.

Is it legal or illegal for a government employee to transmit or receive classified data on their own private server?

I have to admit there are so many zealots on this forum that I have started to just assume someone as the default position. If I was wrong about you I apologize. But I made the judgement based upon your ignoring of Trump's long and famous track record for not paying people for work performed. This is not something that came up all of a sudden in the campaign, it is something that Trump was well known for going back at least two decades.

It seems that at least 3/4 are that way.

I would agree with you that Trump is no more immoral of a choice than Hillary was. There was no moral choice out of the two top this time around.

What say you?

Without a doubt

Forum List

Back