Remember this: Kaine: Democrats Have To "Fight In The Streets" Against Trump

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Looks like it's started.

On Tuesday's broadcast of MSNBC's Morning Joe, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) said Democrats must take advantage of "public outcry against the [Trump] administration]." Kaine said Democrats must fight back in Congress, the courts, and in the streets.

"What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there's the momentum to be able to do this," Kaine said to Democrats. "And we're not afraid of the popular outcry, we're energized by it and that's going to help us do our job and do it better."

Kaine: Democrats Have To "Fight In The Streets" Against Trump

There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell— I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too.

Looks like it's started.

On Tuesday's broadcast of MSNBC's Morning Joe, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) said Democrats must take advantage of "public outcry against the [Trump] administration]." Kaine said Democrats must fight back in Congress, the courts, and in the streets.

"What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there's the momentum to be able to do this," Kaine said to Democrats. "And we're not afraid of the popular outcry, we're energized by it and that's going to help us do our job and do it better."

but trump told his supporters to hit the hecklers in a rally.... (very loose paraphrase)

why cant you guys just denounce this fuck....but why the fuck are you guys so violent. trump wouldn't have to tell people to beat their ass if you guys didnt inavde our events or hold plays about killing a republican. trust me well start fighting back and you pussies will regret it
Progressives are the second most intolerant people on the planet.. why would they?

why cant you guys just denounce this fuck....but why the fuck are you guys so violent. trump wouldn't have to tell people to beat their ass if you guys didnt inavde our events or hold plays about killing a republican. trust me well start fighting back and you pussies will regret it
From the sound of things it appears that is what certain BLM members are after.

There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell— I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too.
Tomato or not if you act like a fool I'll gladly knock your fucking clock around

From the sound of things it appears that is what certain BLM members are after.
they mistake our middle class politeness and manners for weakness....at some point well shed the better than that label

I'd think the Trump folks would be all over Goofy Tim. That was an inspired pick by Hillary. LOL

A reminder about who the people are who call for shooting politicians.

DCStxGVXsAAT1fC.jpg

Tomato or not if you act like a fool I'll gladly knock your fucking clock around

yeah I used to bust knuckles with anyone that needed it.

now days, I'll just make you famous.

Remember this guy?:

Prof: House GOP ‘should be lined up and shot’

• Professor John Griffin even clarified that his words were "not hyperbole," explaining that "blood is on their hands" for passing an Obamacare-replacement bill.
  • The professor later apologized for his language after being contacted by Campus Reform, conceding it was "inappropriate."

Prof: House GOP ‘should be lined up and shot’

I recall Trump offering to pay the legal costs for any of his brownshirts who would beat up dissenters.

gee, why don't you Trumptards remember that?

Looks like it's started.

Remember the Gifford shooting and the lame attempt to connect Sarah Palin to it just because she put generic targets on a map?

It's fun to watch the libs spin this one, when clearly the shooter really was politically motivated and not just mentally deranged.

The left is always accusing the right of the very crimes they are guilty of.

I recall Trump offering to pay the legal costs for any of his brownshirts who would beat up dissenters.

gee, why don't you Trumptards remember that?

There's nothing wrong with fighting against anti-American terrorists. In fact that is patriotic.

Forum List

Back