Remember When Hillary Clinton Said That Terrorists Were Trump Videos For Recruiting..........

ISIS has been recruiting at record numbers long before Trump entered the presidential race..
Who keeps those records? It doesn't take much intelligence to realize that Trump gives them a bump. Makes you wonder about those who don't realize it.

Yet not one far left drone can prove this by posting actual numbers, they just go on their far left religious dogma..

So if you have proof then post it!

So you don't accept the Al Shabaab video as proof?

Terror recruitment video has Trump excerpt - CNN.com

And yet still no one showing how recruiting has gone up because of Trump!

See how they will run a narrative not based on reality!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/27/w...yria-to-join-isis-despite-global-efforts.html

I bet the legalization of gay marriage had more to do with ISIS numbers than Trump!

Do you discount the Al Shabaab video as irrelevant?

It's a no brainer that Trump's hatred wouldn't help recruit new ISIS members: He's a very rich white American man who lives in New York City, just north of where the WTC towers stood. He represents everything they hate. And he stands at a podium in front of thousands of people and his every word is broadcast across all the news airwaves and he says shit like this: "I'm going to bomb the shit out of them"

Trump: I'm going to bomb ISIS

He's at the top of the polls in the GOP race, and you don't think ISIS knows all this?
So my question to you is, WTF is your brain?

It seems that Hilary gave them the idea, but it has not drummed up recruitment!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/27/w...yria-to-join-isis-despite-global-efforts.html

Silly far left drone!

ISIS has been recruiting at record numbers long before Trump entered the presidential race..
Who keeps those records? It doesn't take much intelligence to realize that Trump gives them a bump. Makes you wonder about those who don't realize it.

RW's don't realize much of anything. No wonder. They're total idiots.

Says the far left drone!

"Far left drone"....If you didn't have those three words you'd be speechless here.

Says the irony impaired far left drone that can not speak without running their religious narratives!

Why are you so afraid of muslims?
Not afraid of Muslims per se. I'm afraid of terrorists and those who aid them by providing recruitment fodder

Not afraid of Muslims per se. I'm afraid of terrorists and those who aid them by providing recruitment fodder

Then why do you support the far left ?

I really dont understand how liberals cant make the connection.
It's a good thing that muslims are scared of Trump for Gods sake!

This is where your clown car goes careening off the cliff.

SPLAT.

Muslims are not afraid of Trump. They are laughing at him.
Smart people realize this. Conservatives, of course, do not.

But you're the ones calling conservatives chickens for wanting to stop importing terrorist.
I would have to say bringing them here is a far more dangerous proposition than insulting them.
I say fuck em lets get the party started because we all know where this is leading.
Just look at the UK.

SPLAT.

So they're not afraid of Trump yet they're using him to recruit terrorist?
Are you brain dead?

SPLAT.

Are you brain dead?

Using someone's words for recruitment purposes does not mean that you are afraid of him.
FDR was not afraid of Hitler.
I am sorry that Cons are so stupid, they cannot think in more than 2 dimensions.

But you're the ones calling conservatives chickens for wanting to stop importing terrorist. I would have to say bringing them here is a far more dangerous proposition than insulting them. I say fuck em lets get the party started because we all know where this is leading. Just look at the UK.
I wasn't talking about importing terrorists. I was talking about CREATING terrorists by "proving" that we hate all Muslims. Until Trump and others do a better job of differentiating between the average Muslim and the terrorist element, they're aiding in ISIS' and AQ's recruitment efforts.

SPLAT.

Are you brain dead?
That is a damn funny question lol

But you're the ones calling conservatives chickens for wanting to stop importing terrorist. I would have to say bringing them here is a far more dangerous proposition than insulting them. I say fuck em lets get the party started because we all know where this is leading. Just look at the UK.
I wasn't talking about importing terrorists. I was talking about CREATING terrorists by "proving" that we hate all Muslims. Until Trump and others do a better job of differentiating between the average Muslim and the terrorist element, they're aiding in ISIS' and AQ's recruitment efforts.

News flash dumbass!!!
They already hate us.

Terrorists are created through a lack of human decency & moral fiber. You don't see any other group on the planet that will lop off your head just for shits & giggles. Stop altering your speech for these faggots.
Letem eat bacon!

SPLAT.

Are you brain dead?

Using someone's words for recruitment purposes does not mean that you are afraid of him.
I am sorry that Cons are so stupid, they cannot think in more than 2 dimensions.

So Trump wanting to put a stop to importing terrorist doesnt bother the jihadist who wish to come to America and wage jihad?

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Yes you far left drones have been posting this all day and it has done is prove what drones you are!

The West Recruits Terrorists: 25,000 ISIS Fighters from Foreign Countries since Mid-2014. UN Report

that they fall for this kind of propaganda and that's all it is. and lookie where it came from. the freakking UN, who is not a Friend to our country and especially not one to Israel. they have a puppet in office with Obama, but they are dangerous to us and our country.... .

SPLAT.

Are you brain dead?

So Trump wanting to put a stop to importing terrorist doesnt bother the jihadist who wish to come to America and wage jihad?

Well, now I know how unbelievably stupid you are. So, thanks.

SPLAT.

Are you brain dead?

Well, now I know how unbelievably stupid you are. So, thanks.

Cant argue the logic I see.

Does anybody else find it non surprising that when Shrillary Rotten Clinton claims that ISIS uses Trump as a tool for terrorist propaganda, ISIS obediently jumps to her command?

The evidence that Shrillary is behind ISIS is cause for concern.

Forum List

Back