Remember When Hillary Clinton Said That Terrorists Were Trump Videos For Recruiting..........

This is where your clown car goes careening off the cliff.

SPLAT.

Muslims are not afraid of Trump. They are laughing at him.
Smart people realize this. Conservatives, of course, do not.

So they're not afraid of Trump yet they're using him to recruit terrorist?
Are you brain dead?

Using someone's words for recruitment purposes does not mean that you are afraid of him.
FDR was not afraid of Hitler.
I am sorry that Cons are so stupid, they cannot think in more than 2 dimensions.

So Trump wanting to put a stop to importing terrorist doesnt bother the jihadist who wish to come to America and wage jihad?

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Well, now I know how unbelievably stupid you are. So, thanks.

Cant argue the logic I see.

when you stumble over some logic ring a bell and let everyone know,

Are you brain dead?

Using someone's words for recruitment purposes does not mean that you are afraid of him.
I am sorry that Cons are so stupid, they cannot think in more than 2 dimensions.

So Trump wanting to put a stop to importing terrorist doesnt bother the jihadist who wish to come to America and wage jihad?

Oh that's adorable. Shit-e is trying to say something again.

One thing about Hillary. Every day is a new day of keeping her on defense. Obama dumps another batch of emails proving she lied through her teeth. She attack Donald Trump for being sexist and he shuts her totally down and sends her into hiding when he destroys her with Bill's rapes and attempted rapes. Now she's going after the military already wanting to cut them. She's going to be easy for any Republican to beat

Are you brain dead?

Still wont address the question I see.

:finger3:

:lmao:

One thing about Hillary. Every day is a new day of keeping her on defense. Obama dumps another batch of emails proving she lied through her teeth. She attack Donald Trump for being sexist and he shuts her totally down and sends her into hiding when he destroys her with Bill's rapes and attempted rapes. Now she's going after the military already wanting to cut them. She's going to be easy for any Republican to beat

Well, surely you can provide us with docket numbers and court decisions from all these rapes that brain-dead Righties just love to talk about.

^^^^^^ that

Well, surely you can provide us with docket numbers and court decisions from all these rapes that brain-dead Righties just love to talk about.

I don't need to. The damage is already done. The accusations are a matter of record.

statiskalmange:

Are you REALLY so hopelessly obtuse and delusional as to accept the proposition that 'no rape is a rape unless there has been a conviction?'

I don't need to. The damage is already done. The accusations are a matter of record.

So, you got nothing. As usual for a brain dead Rightie.

If not Hillary, Bernie will fill the spot with Elizebeth Warren as his running mate. I would actually prefer those two on the ticket.

I don't need anything. Bill's victims have already made the accusations and those accusations have been well publicized as you well know. It destroys Hillary's claim to be the champion of the women.

Terrorists claim America has a war on Islam...Trump proves it

statiskalmange:

Are you REALLY so hopelessly obtuse and delusional as to accept the proposition that 'no rape is a rape unless there has been a conviction?'
You mean like Trumps rape?

I don't need anything. Bill's victims have already made the accusations and those accusations have been well publicized as you well know. It destroys Hillary's claim to be the champion of the women.

In dictatorships, accusations are all you need. Thanks for showing your fascist vein.

But in the USA, the law of the land says innocent until proven guilty. I know, I know, for a brain dead righties, real justice is a word you can hardly pronounce.... maybe some tonka toys instead, perhaps?

statiskalmange:

You mean like Trumps rape?

Wait. You mean Bubba tried to rape the Donald???

In a recent debate, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that terrorists were using video of Der Trumpenfuhrer for recruiting purposes.

Al-Qaeda affiliate group uses Trump’s anti-Muslim rant in recruitment video: report.

The RWNJ who follow Ein Trumpenfuhrer exploded in anger, there was no proof they said.

There was no proof they said.

As usual these dead from the neck up Seig Heil Trumpenfuhrer were wrong.

No surprise there.

Wow. Terrorist groups are scared to death that Trump will be the next POTUS so they are trying to derail his efforts by posting videos of him saying bad things about terrorists. What a shock. What's even more of a non shock is a brainless asshat like you actually CARES about terrorists and what they have to say!

What a maroon!

Forum List

Back