Remember when leftist politicians and the media criticize you for wanting to open the country.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Remember when leftist politicians and the media criticize you for wanting to open the country that this shutdown is working great for them. They still keep getting paid and they get to enforce their nanny state. It's mostly us peasants in the private sector that are being harmed. Of course, the main reason is still that they hope to eliminate small businesses and create an economic recession.

Still waiting for Trump to be a LEADER and DEMAND that EVERYONE opens up NOW.

Why hasn't he AT LEAST done THAT? NO ONE is stopping him from doing that. He could do that TODAY. YESTERDAY. LAST WEEK.

Or is he just fooling people with lip service, and in on the hoax?

Why hasn't he AT LEAST done THAT? NO ONE is stopping him from doing that. He could do that TODAY. YESTERDAY. LAST WEEK.

You think Trump is King?It's up to the Governors.
I knew I would get such a response, so I clearly pointed out that he could JUST be a LEADER and SAY it.

Why isn't he being a LEADER?

According to Trump, it's up to him. Was he lying or is he just stupid?

It's mostly us peasants in the private sector that are being harmed.
It is mostly the hard-working middle class being harmed, who are mostly republicans, and you can see that in the protests.
  • Mostly middle class.
  • Mostly white.
  • And I suspect mostly republicans.
You don't see too many gaybos, freaks, hippies, illegals, college crazies or power pussy people in the crowd with earrings, piercings and tattoos.

Power to the Governors. Trump is but a bystander now. Whether this thing flies or crashes now is all up to the Democratic governors.

Riddle me this...........which state in this country allowed positive patients to go back to Nursing homes..........and 1 in 5 of the deaths in that state......were from the nursing homes.........Make it easy on you ......deaths there from nursing homes at about 2700............

That is DEM LEADERSHIP.........Nice huh

I knew I would get such a response, so I clearly pointed out that he could JUST be a LEADER and SAY it.

Wtf are you even talking about?

Riddle me this...........which state in this country allowed positive patients to go back to Nursing homes..........and 1 in 5 of the deaths in that state......were from the nursing homes.........Make it easy on you ......deaths there from nursing homes at about 2700............

What in the world does that have to do with Trump not demanding that we open?

Is that really the best deflection you can come up with?

Can't he just SAY it? Or is he just paying his Trumpsters lip service to fool them?

South Dakota never shut down ...........gave guidelines and moved on.........Had one outbreak at the pork plant and LIBERALS HERE JUMPED ALL OVER IT.

Look what they did............yet you don't see them talking about how they sent positive patients back to nursing homes in NEW YORK CITY........MORONS.............

South Dakota only has a million people........across this country some areas are wide the hell open and should have never been shut down. Big cities...packed in like rats........well we are seeing how great that is............

I love FLY OVER STATES.

I made it pretty clear, and you don't want to answer it.

It really would be smarter for you not to say anything and avoid it.

Can't he just SAY it? Or is he just paying his Trumpsters lip service to fool them?
You are complaining about Leadership.........TDS version of it............tell me why did New York send positive patients back to nursing homes..................

That is just about MANSLAUGHTER.

I made it pretty clear, and you don't want to answer it.

It really would be smarter for you not to say anything and avoid it.
Would I open up New York yet..........NO.......they are still getting hammered......New Jersey.........NO....

South Dakota never closed..........plenty of states NOT DENSE POPULATIONS.....hell they never should have shut down

You are complaining about Leadership.........TDS version of it............tell me why did New York send positive patients back to nursing homes..................

So you DON'T want to open back up.

So you must be PISSED at the Trumpsters who are screaming about it.

I don't expect you to challenge them, though. I know the game.

So you DON'T want to open back up.

So you must be PISSED at the Trumpsters who are screaming about it.

I don't expect you to challenge them, though. I know the game.
BS........I want to open up........hell I never wanted to shut down.................It was only done to buy time for the medical to get ready....You can't stop this..........just like you can't stop the common cold................

It will run it's course..............We should have NEVER SHUT DOWN were I live............places like New York were they are packed in......different story.

Each case is different.............So spare me your BS.

BTW........you moved the goal posts here.

\Why did CUOMO put positive patients back into nursing homes...............

Remember when leftist politicians and the media criticize you for wanting to open the country that this shutdown is working great for them. They still keep getting paid and they get to enforce their nanny state. It's mostly us peasants in the private sector that are being harmed. Of course, the main reason is still that they hope to eliminate small businesses and create an economic recession.

1587723280992.png

In reality, of course, "leftist politicians and the media" are heavily invested in the refrigerator truck business, as these trucks are supposed to store all those fake bodies caused by this fake pandemic until they can be fake-processed in order to fake frighten the sheeple into accepting the tender mercies of the fake nanny state.

Or something.

Paranoia makes folks more stupid, and their stupidity more belligerent, than anyone could ever have imagined.

Getting your butt kicked and triggered Mac...........LOL

You always do the laugh thingy when that is happening

I'll ask you again........why did Cuomo allow positive patients back into nursing homes....and now 1 out of 5 in New York dead are from Nursing homes.

I'll add ......why the hell did he need the Mercy ship when they only saw 179 patients.

I'll add why didn't they shut down the subways knowing it would spread the virus......

Red states will do much better than liberal states with BRAIN DEAD WANKERS RUNNING THE SHOW.

Getting your butt kicked and triggered Mac...........LOL

You always do the laugh thingy when that is happening

I'll ask you again........why did Cuomo allow positive patients back into nursing homes....and now 1 out of 5 in New York dead are from Nursing homes.

I'll add ......why the hell did he need the Mercy ship when they only saw 179 patients.

I'll add why didn't they shut down the subways knowing it would spread the virus......

Red states will do much better than liberal states with BRAIN DEAD WANKERS RUNNING THE SHOW.
If you want to think that I got my "butt kicked", I'm good with that.

You've been conned, and at some level you know that. That's why you're so defensive.

Damn. You really kicked my butt there. That really hurts. My butt is kicked.

There ya go, slugger.

Forum List

Back