Remember when Obama promised to fundamentally "transform" America?

Twelve years after his infamous statement to 'fundamentally transform' the US, all of Obama's efforts to undermine the police, to endorse and nurture Black Lives Matter, to inflame Black-White hatred have fully taken hold. How do you like this new America where skin color matters more than anything? Where non-existent 'systemic Racism' is suddenly pervasive everywhere? Where a Marxist anti-family organization has become the most powerful non government entity? We have never been more divided and all you have to do is connect the dots back to 2008 when Obama revealed his true goal for America.

I think Obama is a much smarter and more aware human than you are. Why do you deny the existence of something that so obviously present? Is it all politics for you or are you one of those big ego types that can’t see past your own bubble?
Your reply is a bit vague. What is it that I am denying the existence of?
'systemic Racism'
If there is systemic racism it was here during Barry’s reign. WTF did he do to end it?
Notice Slade3200 has no response.......

Twelve years after his infamous statement to 'fundamentally transform' the US, all of Obama's efforts to undermine the police, to endorse and nurture Black Lives Matter, to inflame Black-White hatred have fully taken hold. How do you like this new America where skin color matters more than anything? Where non-existent 'systemic Racism' is suddenly pervasive everywhere? Where a Marxist anti-family organization has become the most powerful non government entity? We have never been more divided and all you have to do is connect the dots back to 2008 when Obama revealed his true goal for America.

I think Obama is a much smarter and more aware human than you are. Why do you deny the existence of something that so obviously present? Is it all politics for you or are you one of those big ego types that can’t see past your own bubble?
That’s funny. O is a crook and a warmonger. He should be in Supermax with W.
I don’t believe you
He should be in Supermax with W.
^ voted twice for W
Obamabots are just like Trumpers, clueless. Sad. Very sad.
I don’t believe you
Why?

'systemic Racism'
It's very easy to deny the existence of something for which there is no tangible proof. If this were 1960, there would be tangible proof for 'systemic racism' everywhere. In the workplace, government, schools, restaurants, entertainment literally EVERYWHERE you cared to look there was proof that it existed. All of that has fortunately been eradicated since the late 80s.
It would be ignorant to think that simply changing laws that had been shaped, supported and enforced by the ruling class over hundreds of years would magically erase the roots of racism and injustice that had been very prevalent in that culture. Changing the laws is a step but it’s not a cure all. I think deep down you know that.
You are being vague again. What are 'the roots' of racism? Do you mean individuals who are Racists? There will always be some of those, no new world order or Black Lives Matter organization is going to change that. It might be creating a few more Racists with all of the division and chaos but they certainly aren't erasing anything.
We have an institution that had been dominated by white men by law for generations. The gathering or wealth power and influence has been feeding that group while laws, culture and society has been oppressing women and minorities. So yes laws have changed to start the correction but you are nieve if you think laws magically fix everything overnight. It takes time and the damage caused by generations of mistreatment have lasting damage that are still being worked on.

I don’t believe you
^ voted twice for W
I don’t believe you
Why?
You laid out a very unconvincing argument. Read like partisan emoting. So I don’t believe what you’re saying.

'systemic Racism'
It's very easy to deny the existence of something for which there is no tangible proof. If this were 1960, there would be tangible proof for 'systemic racism' everywhere. In the workplace, government, schools, restaurants, entertainment literally EVERYWHERE you cared to look there was proof that it existed. All of that has fortunately been eradicated since the late 80s.
It would be ignorant to think that simply changing laws that had been shaped, supported and enforced by the ruling class over hundreds of years would magically erase the roots of racism and injustice that had been very prevalent in that culture. Changing the laws is a step but it’s not a cure all. I think deep down you know that.
You are being vague again. What are 'the roots' of racism? Do you mean individuals who are Racists? There will always be some of those, no new world order or Black Lives Matter organization is going to change that. It might be creating a few more Racists with all of the division and chaos but they certainly aren't erasing anything.
We have an institution that had been dominated by white men by law for generations. The gathering or wealth power and influence has been feeding that group while laws, culture and society has been oppressing women and minorities. So yes laws have changed to start the correction but you are nieve if you think laws magically fix everything overnight. It takes time and the damage caused by generations of mistreatment have lasting damage that are still being worked on.
It is obvious that there are large wealth disparities in this country and the disparities, in general, are between White people and non-White people. But for at the last 30 years there have been affirmative action plans, college admissions plans, and hiring plans all designed to bring up the minorities. You make it sound as if "The man" is still trying to keep the brother down and what I have seen the opposite is true. For whatever reason, the efforts to bring up minorities to higher economic status has failed but I do not see that the failure is due to 'institutional racism'. For decades institutions have been bending over backwards for minorities.

'systemic Racism'
It is obvious that there are large wealth disparities in this country and the disparities, in general, are between White people and non-White people. But for at the last 30 years there have been affirmative action plans, college admissions plans, and hiring plans all designed to bring up the minorities. You make it sound as if "The man" is still trying to keep the brother down and what I have seen the opposite is true. For whatever reason, the efforts to bring up minorities to higher economic status has failed but I do not see that the failure is due to 'institutional racism'. For decades institutions have been bending over backwards for minorities.
There have been efforts to address racial equality and there continues to be efforts. We’ve seen progress in the right direction and there is more to go. Yet on the journey we seem to have one side trying to push for advancement and another side saying there’s no reason to... hence the debate we are having. Instead of discussing practical solutions to an agreed on problem we are debating whether the problem even exists. You wonder why the vast majority of minorities support the Democrat Party? It’s because of what I just outlined

It takes time and the damage caused by generations of mistreatment have lasting damage that are still being worked on.

Are you certain the "damage" you speak of hasn't been caused by women and minorities?
Remember, whitey built the greatest nation on earth doing it his way.
LefTard Logic:
"If it ain't broke, fuck it up trying to fix it"

It takes time and the damage caused by generations of mistreatment have lasting damage that are still being worked on.

Are you certain the "damage" you speak of hasn't been caused by women and minorities?
LefTard Logic:
Yes I’m sure. We live in a great nation But with a very ugly past and much more work to do to live up to the principles we pledge to... Life, Liberty, and Justice for all

LefTard Logic:
Yes I’m sure. We live in a great nation But with a very ugly past and much more work to do to live up to the principles we pledge to... Life, Liberty, and Justice for all

Feelz aside, do you honestly believe that we've become better for Americans as we've deviated from our founders intent?

LefTard Logic:

Feelz aside, do you honestly believe that we've become better for Americans as we've deviated from our founders intent?
That depends on what you mean by “Americans” and by “our founders intent.” Care to explain?

Last edited:

LefTard Logic:

That depends on what you mean by “Americans” and by “our founders intent.” Care to explain?
In any and all ways...As we've abandoned the course laid out by the founders, have we become a better nation for Americans as a whole?
We've become better for homosexuals, illegals, foreigners, feminazis, blacks and all the compartmentalized fringe groups but as a whole have we become a better nation...have normal core Americans benefited?

LefTard Logic:

In any and all ways...As we've abandoned the course laid out by the founders, have we become a better nation for Americans as a whole?
We've become better for homosexuals, illegals, foreigners, feminazis, blacks and all the compartmentalized fringe groups but as a whole have we become a better nation...have normal core Americans benefited?
Of course we’ve become better.... we are arguing over the internet about nonsense instead of dying from smallpox at the age of 30. We make progress through the generations. Weed out the bad and grow the good.

What is so obviously present?

Something Steven Crowder said (forgive me, I can't exactly quote him on this, but will paraphrase it) rings true about racism in the United States.
"With black professionals, business leaders, law enforcement, firefighters, various trade peoples, politicians and a black president that was elected not once, but twice, we clearly suck at racism."
Obama's being elected not once, but twice demonstrated that many whites were in favor of his being elected. He could not have been elected president if as the black activists claim, "all white people are racists." Some Asians and some Hispanics voted for him, but a lot of whites jumped on the Obama bandwagon. Then when his two terms were over and Trump won against Clinton, the black activists claimed it was a "white lash," it was a clear hypocrisy. Clinton wasn't black and thus it was two whites against one another. No "white lash" there.
Time to end this nonsense about racism.

I don’t believe you
^ voted twice for W
I don’t believe you
Why?
You laid out a very unconvincing argument. Read like partisan emoting. So I don’t believe what you’re saying.
I don’t believe you know the meaning of partisan. You are aware O is a D and W is an R. I stated both are crooks and deserve imprisonment. See? Nonpartisan. Unlike you.

Jimmy Dore agrees with me. Does that help you?

Last edited:

Racial inequities in our society

I don’t believe you
^ voted twice for W
I don’t believe you
Why?
I don’t believe you know the meaning of partisan. You are aware O is a D and W is an R. I stated both are crooks and deserve imprisonment. See? Nonpartisan. Unlike you.

Jimmy Dore agrees with me. Does that help you?

You are a T partisan

Why shouldn’t there be “racial inequities”?
We’re 70% Caucasian and we aren’t all equals...you know that...right?

Why shouldn’t there be “racial inequities”?
We’re 70% Caucasian and we aren’t all equals...you know that...right?
Why shouldn’t there be racial inequalities propagated by our system of government?! Are you really asking that question or are you just trolling?

the transforming of America;

gays are out everywhere!

they are our friends, neighbors and relatives!

nobody cares anymore!

gays are marrying everywhere!

interracial relationships are common!

divorce is easy to get!

millions of couples live together and never bother to marry at all!

pot is being legalized and decriminalized all over the country!

gays, blacks, women are in prominent and powerful positions in politics, the government, entertainment, business and the military!

we just had a black president!

women and gays are running for president!

even conservatives would vote for a black or woman for president!

welcome to progressive America!
By turning traditional hetero couples into breeding suckers this only moves us into a questionable situation if the economic levels ever tank for any reason. People can be manuvered as we currently see. Obama loathes capitalism yet lived off of it quite lavishly with his socialist paid government lifetime money used as collateral.

Forum List

Back