🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

*Remember When Obama Said: "I Will Be On Muslims Side If Things Get Hairy"? then came ISIS.

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Sorry bout that,

1. So how do you answer this?
  2. I see it for what it is.
  3. A problem with American values.
  4. No way to white wash this.
  5. Its as plain as the nose on you face.
  6. Deal.
  7. You can't handle the truth.
  8. Curl up and cry like a baby.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. He said it even if you don't remember him saying it.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So how do you answer this?

You realize he was talking about standing with Americans against ugly Americans right?

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

"The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]

ISIS spelled their own doom by making a move on Erbil. The oil capital of Kurdistan. US involvement was inevitable after that.

he spent his formative years in a muslim country--learning to hate America
later on Rev Wright taught him to hate America and whites
....most of his life he's been taught to hate America/lived with people who hate America/went to a preacher who hates America
no doubt about it--he doesn't like America
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright

Sorry bout that,

1. So who sees that after 911 there was a whole section of Americans who voted into the highest office a muslim.
  2. Harmonic wrote: "he spent his formative years in a muslim country--learning to hate America
    later on Rev Wright taught him to hate America and whites"
  3. Obama said: "I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
    4. How ever you want to look at it, he was saying he would stand with islam.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
....most of his life he's been taught to hate America/lived with people who hate America/went to a preacher who hates America
Hmmm, he certainly left the US in better shape than when he entered office..I mean for someone who hates America as you said....

Sorry bout that,

1. So who sees that after 911 there was a whole section of Americans who voted into the highest office a muslim.
  2. Harmonic wrote: "he spent his formative years in a muslim country--learning to hate America
  3. Obama said: "I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

After 9-11 the entire country for the most part rallied behind President Bush and the effort to kill or capture those responsible.

re 4. You lie.

Sorry bout that,

1. But bert, this country was just about gone over the edge.
  2. If hillary had been able to steal the election it would be OVER!
  3. Blind dog, look Obama hated USA, hates USA, and will always be known for trying to destroy USA.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

After 9-11 the entire country for the most part rallied behind President Bush and the effort to kill or capture those responsible.

re 4. You lie.
he had 90% of the country and world standing behind him and instead of capitalizing on that he then proceeded to lose it all ....he listened to the wrong people,but then he was a half-assed leader.....

Sorry bout that,

1. I hate to say it but Bush couldn't find his ass with both hands.
  2. He is a walking idiot, who can walk and talk chewing gum at same time, but he is a total, absolute idiot.
  3. Always was always will be.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I hate to say it but Bush couldn't find his ass with both hands.
  2. He is a walking idiot, who can walk and talk chewing gum at same time, but he is a total, absolute idiot.
  3. Always was always will be.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
he smokes some good Alabama Kush though....

Stop with the dumb - fukery. Isis was created back in 2004 as a splinter of Al Qaeda after George Bush invaded Iraq.

This is outrageous and as ridiculous as Republicans saying the disaster after Katrina was Obamas fault even though Obama didn’t become president till years later. And many many Republicans have said that the mess after Katrina was Obamas fault.

I’ve heard people say the economic meltdown in 2008 was Obamas fault even though he wasn’t sworn in until 2009.

I’ve heard Republicans say that Obama didn’t take down bin Laden, Bush did.

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH

I have seen right wingers look at this chart and say the only thing that’s true is the part in red.

Could you imagine where the world would be if we relied on right wing “truth“? We would still be living in caves. If there were any of us alive.

The only people I can think that are more delusional than right wingers under Trump are either crazies under Jim Jones or the crazies under Adolf Hitler.

Sorry bout that,

1. ISIS got word Obama wasn't going to do anything, so they started lopping heads.
  2. Obama is a muslim, and it has been said he armed them
  3. Them being ISIS.
  4. Isn't that treason?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hmmm, he certainly left the US in better shape than when he entered office..I mean for someone who hates America as you said....
he divided America---and said FU to America/whites/cops
you--also--are in your own racist little bubble

\
wow--he forced people to get healthcare or taxed them
..MObamas lunch program is a failure/stupid!!!---FORCING kids to eat certain foods that they don't want to eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hating cops/America/whites

Sorry bout that,

6. Deal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You didn't use the proper regards. It should have read

Regards,
Comrade JamesofMoscow.

Now, about the mess in the Middle East. Under the original Muslim Leader that controlled the whole entire area before the Mongolian Horde overthrew him and wrecked much of the original culture, there were science lost that they have yet to, even today, duplicate. The World lost scholars, art and many other great works of art and science done by Muslims. There are many Muslims in the Middle East that work to those ends. You seem to like to use GRU bits and pieces to try and make a false point. Good for you. Glad you aren't in charge of anything important.

Sorry bout that,

1. ISIS got word Obama wasn't going to do anything, so they started lopping heads.
  2. Obama is a muslim, and it has been said he armed them
  3. Them being ISIS.
  4. Isn't that treason?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Says the Comrade from Moscow. You are repeating phrases from the GRU.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

6. Deal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You didn't use the proper regards. It should have read

Regards,
Comrade JamesofMoscow.

Now, about the mess in the Middle East. Under the original Muslim Leader that controlled the whole entire area before the Mongolian Horde overthrew him and wrecked much of the original culture, there were science lost that they have yet to, even today, duplicate. The World lost scholars, art and many other great works of art and science done by Muslims. There are many Muslims in the Middle East that work to those ends. You seem to like to use GRU bits and pieces to try and make a false point. Good for you. Glad you aren't in charge of anything important.

1. I don't even know how to comment on this dribble.
2.Your whole context seems to be garnered off a insane persons mind.
3. Not sure what is or who are the GRU, don't care, not even remotely Russian, and find that laughable.
4. So really Dayle you've lost your fucking mind.
5. Or you're on some really strong LSD.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

re 4. You lie.
he had 90% of the country and world standing behind him and instead of capitalizing on that he then proceeded to lose it all ....he listened to the wrong people,but then he was a half-assed leader.....

They had a response plan ready to enact which included the Patriot Act. By the end of 2001, if you listened to his radio addresses, President Bush was already pushing the propaganda indicating Iraq was the real threat.

Forum List

Back