Remember when R-Wers were the "law & order" advocates?

Now, all of a sudden, all government agencies are beyond reproach....

never stated that these agencies are "beyond reproach"......But, when our Russian assets are exposed by Nunes' memo and they're either killed or imprisoned.......how many more assets do you think we'll be able to recruit???

If fuck heads like you "think" that this is just a way to protect your orange clown, the ensuing mess is ALL in your hands.

You really think they will not be redacting names out of this thing?

All you guys care about is getting rid of Trump by any means nessasary.

Why don't you man up and try to take him out yourself? If he's a tenth of the "threat" you are making him out to be, why not take one for the team?

I remember when right wingers used to pretend to be for smaller government and more personal freedoms.

At least now they have given up all pretense of such things.
The bigger it gets the more corrupt it gets. Isn’t all that is happening with the government a good argument for why it needs shrunk?

I am all for shrinking it. sadly people choose to elect a guy that wants to grow it.
He’s cutting regs right and left. And not long ago the left was up in arms because he didn’t fill all the positions he could have. We’d have never got that with clinton so looks like we made the best choice of those available.

I remember when right wingers used to pretend to be for smaller government and more personal freedoms.

How does investigating a corrupt FBI reduce freedom or increase the size of government? Do you think government agencies should have free reign to do whatever they want?

I did not say that investigating the FBI reduced freedoms or increased the size of government

Why don't you man up and try to take him out yourself? If he's a tenth of the "threat" you are making him out to be, why not take one for the team?

he ain't worth spit.........He'll be taken out.......legally.....LOL

The bigger it gets the more corrupt it gets. Isn’t all that is happening with the government a good argument for why it needs shrunk?

I am all for shrinking it. sadly people choose to elect a guy that wants to grow it.
He’s cutting regs right and left. And not long ago the left was up in arms because he didn’t fill all the positions he could have. We’d have never got that with clinton so looks like we made the best choice of those available.

There were more than two choices. There was only one candidate that stood for more personal freedoms and a smaller government. His name was not Donald nor Hillary.

How does investigating a corrupt FBI reduce freedom or increase the size of government? Do you think government agencies should have free reign to do whatever they want?

I did not say that investigating the FBI reduced freedoms or increased the size of government

Then who is?

There were more than two choices. There was only one candidate that stood for more personal freedoms and a smaller government. His name was not Donald nor Hillary.
He had no chance of getting elected, and the douchebag defended Obamacare. He is no libertarian.

He had no chance of getting elected, and the douchebag defended Obamacare. He is no libertarian.

These quotes do not sound much like a guy defending ObamaCare

Gary Johnson on Health Care

So what your saying is he really isn't as bad as you are making him out.

True.......trump is a convenient stooge for both the right wingers in congress (he'll sign anything placed before him) AND for Putin's wishes....otherwise, Trump is just another low-level demagogue.

I get it, the left is whining about the cleanup of the FBI leadership. Remember when the radical left used to consider the FBI the enemy?

Well, based on the thread's title, under the Trump Cult guidelines, the party of law and order is now turning against the very same advocates and executors of "law" (DOJ) and "order" (FBI.)

There is something "intoxicating" about the Trump mystique......reason, objectivity and love of country yield to the "charm" of an orange charlatan's demagoguery.

We do know how the DOJ and FBI was before the Obama administration infected them. We also recall a time when policemen on the streets weren't being shot....dumbass.

Remember when Progressives were Left Wing Fascists in favor of a repressive, all powerful central government with their own Secret Police?

So what your saying is he really isn't as bad as you are making him out.

True.......trump is a convenient stooge for both the right wingers in congress (he'll sign anything placed before him) AND for Putin's wishes....otherwise, Trump is just another low-level demagogue.

Wow, all you are doing is rehashing the same crap you said about GWB, He's not only an evil genius, he's just a patsy for PARTY X, He's smart when it suits your agitprop, and dumb when it calls for it.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Lets make it clear the upper echelon of the FBI is Republicans.

Comey
Muller
McCabe (he was a registered GOP until 2016)
Christopher A. Wray

So is Rod Rosenstein...

How did Democrats let this happen? Because these are men of honour and enforced the law with an even hand.

Trump wants a FBI of loyalists, he has plainly said that to Comey. Trump wants his own Gestapo...

Lets make it clear the upper echelon of the FBI is Republicans.

Comey
Muller
McCabe (he was a registered GOP until 2016)
Christopher A. Wray

So is Rod Rosenstein...

How did Democrats let this happen? Because these are men of honour and enforced the law with an even hand.

Trump wants a FBI of loyalists, he has plainly said that to Comey. Trump wants his own Gestapo...
They are corrupt scum who tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. They are going down, and they are taking the Democrat party with them.

Forum List

Back