Remember when R-Wers were the "law & order" advocates?

My question is, if the FBI has Trump dead to rights, and their methods are beyond reproach, why are they steadfast against the release of "the memo"? What is Mueller afraid of?

Moron....Its NOT Mueller, its the FBI and DOJ leadership that is concerned with the divulging of Russian assets who have spied for us....their lives aren't worth a nickel when the Russian intelligence apparatus discovers who has been feeding info, to the FBI....

This whole memo bullshit is just another temporary diversion in attacking the prosecutors before the hammer inevitably falls.

My question is, if the FBI has Trump dead to rights, and their methods are beyond reproach, why are they steadfast against the release of "the memo"? What is Mueller afraid of?

Moron....Its NOT Mueller, its the FBI and DOJ leadership that is concerned with the divulging of Russian assets who have spied for us....their lives aren't worth a nickel when the Russian intelligence apparatus discovers who has been feeding info, to the FBI....

This whole memo bullshit is just another temporary diversion in attacking the prosecutors before the hammer inevitably falls.

How about redacting the names...dumbass.

How about redacting the names...dumbass.

If I redacted all the names of Trump ass kissers on this forum.....
Do YOU think you'd be spared?

Yeah, the Russian intelligence apparatus would not be able to figure out who the fuck divulged info to the FBI if a name is "redacted"...

Well, based on the thread's title, under the Trump Cult guidelines, the party of law and order is now turning against the very same advocates and executors of "law" (DOJ) and "order" (FBI.)

There is something "intoxicating" about the Trump mystique......reason, objectivity and love of country yield to the "charm" of an orange charlatan's demagoguery.

Being law and order requires eliminating corruption in law enforcement

'Remember when R-Wers were the "law & order" advocates?'

Bwuhahaha......

Democrat threatens retaliatory leaking of classified if Summary of Evidence exposing FBI / DOJ crimes is released........

'If this memo comes out, I have a long list of less sensitive, but still classified, information that the American people deserve to see. #secretlaw
— Ron Wyden (@RonWyden) January 31, 2018'

Isn't that 'special'?! :p

Perhaps the Democrats will hire more Pakistani spies and give them illegal access to House classified information AGAIN ... or perhaps stand with Illegals again to shut down the government....

Wyden Threatens To Release Other Classified Info If Nunes Intel Memo Is Released

Lets make it clear the upper echelon of the FBI is Republicans.

Comey
Muller
McCabe (he was a registered GOP until 2016)
Christopher A. Wray

So is Rod Rosenstein...

How did Democrats let this happen? Because these are men of honour and enforced the law with an even hand.

Trump wants a FBI of loyalists, he has plainly said that to Comey. Trump wants his own Gestapo...
They are corrupt scum who tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. They are going down, and they are taking the Democrat party with them.

The way your talking you want Democrats running the FBI and the DOJ...

Comey
Muller
Christopher A. Wray

So is Rod Rosenstein...

How did Democrats let this happen? Because these are men of honour and enforced the law with an even hand.

Trump wants a FBI of loyalists, he has plainly said that to Comey. Trump wants his own Gestapo...
They are corrupt scum who tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. They are going down, and they are taking the Democrat party with them.

I think I said exactly the opposite.

Comey
Muller
Christopher A. Wray

So is Rod Rosenstein...

I think I said exactly the opposite.

Well you're not happy with Republicans running it...

This is the FBI not the Gestapo....

Well, based on the thread's title, under the Trump Cult guidelines, the party of law and order is now turning against the very same advocates and executors of "law" (DOJ) and "order" (FBI.)

There is something "intoxicating" about the Trump mystique......reason, objectivity and love of country yield to the "charm" of an orange charlatan's demagoguery.

Wow.

I think this is a new low for the left.

Politicize the government, and then smear those who dare to notice and fight back.

Liberals, really don't have any sense of shame or decency.

And what Russian assets would those be?

You're confused. Nobody is against the Depts. , they are against possible malfeasance BY said Depts. There is a huge difference.

law & order" advocates?

I heard this line on NPR

this proves, again, that leftist have no free thought and don't listen to the entire story.

the memo is designed to go after congressional bad actors, not the actual fbi.

goddamn, leftist today are right off the Animal Farm

law & order" advocates?

I heard this line on NPR

this proves, again, that leftist have no free thought and don't listen to the entire story.

the memo is designed to go after congressional bad actors, not the actual fbi.

goddamn, leftist today are right off the Animal Farm

Agreed ...to a certain extent.
Yes the hildebeast and company sold a pack of lies in order to attain a FISA warrant.
If thats the case the FBI isn't guilty of anything other than being hoodwinked by the dems.

So why the desperation from the FBI to not release the memo?

Last edited:

More stupidity from you.

We are still for law and order it's just that the DOJ and the FBI are law breakers.

Do you ever run out of stupid?

Forum List

Back