Remember when republicans were complaining about Biden not doing 4 debates?

Now Trump is refusing a second debate with Biden which confirms the narrative that he is a pussy.

Doesn’t Trump’s wild inconsistencies bother his supporters just a tad?

I prefer Trump not doing another debate because he is still with Covid and the first debate was a disaster and not worth repeating.

Also let be clear another debate is pointless seeing everyone knows who they will vote for, so let just get this damn election over with...

4 debates?

Got a link?

Trump is refusing a second debate?

News slow in your area?

He refused to do a virtual debate, not a second debate.

(did you learn to study under Kamela?)
Well, it’s all true and I don’t give a shit if your dumbass doesn’t believe it.

4 debates?

Got a link?

News slow in your area?

Then a link is easy to find and provide...

Now Trump is refusing a second debate with Biden which confirms the narrative that he is a pussy.

He is willing to do it live, the commission and Biden are chickening out.

It's a simple matter to rig a forced air system that would create airflow "walls" between candidates and force all air from them into an exhaust system.

4 debates?

Got a link?

News slow in your area?

4 debates?

Got a link?

News slow in your area?

Was it that hard?

Biden backed out of the debate because he is afraid that president Trump still has the China virus, despite doctors clearing him. It is hard to believe how quickly president Trump kicked the virus' ass indeed.

How could Biden ever be a president during a pandemic? He would be unable to travel anywhere, only sit in his basement.

4 debates?

Got a link?

News slow in your area?

And yet he appears virtually everywhere. Calls to Fox, staged videos to sell Regeneron stock, bitching about the lack of social distancing with Gold Atar families.

If he can be heard and seen answering questions from American citizens, why wouldn't he take the opportunity?

Or has he seen the reaction to his first debate performance and had an epiphany?

Trump is afraid to debate again because his poll numbers dropped last time. Covid Spewing Trump should have to debate from quarantined remote location to prevent spread by him & his entourage. Plus Trump's mic needs to be turned off when his time is up. Nobody wants to hear that "Holler Back Girl" shit!

After "debate" no. 1, Trump's poll numbers fell through the floor. Why would he want a repeat of that and lose more ground to Vice President Biden? I think he made a great decision to just not show up. Trying to blame the debate going virtual is just another Trump smokescreen obscuring reality.

Why doesnt it bother you that Bidens FRIEND, MENTOR AND GUIDE WAS AN EXAULTED CYCLOPS OF THE KKK?

Lovely eulogy.

How moving, His friend, mentor, and guide was a leader of the KKK. Racist scum.

Stand back and stand by, you very fine people!

.....what are you saying? Proud Boys and Unite the Right are no different from all the latino/black/Asian groups

Look at how these racist liberals pretend Joe didnt deliver the eulogy at the funeral of an EXAULTED CYCLOPS OF KKK.

Forum List

Back