Remember when SNL was actually funny?

SNL is very funny with Donald Trump. Of course, Trump himself provides the material. All the writers have to do is watch the news and see what dumb thing Trump does.

It makes sense that an SJW like yourself would think this crap is funny,. but it doesnt help with their viewership to target the far left fringe of the country.

SNL is very funny with Donald Trump. Of course, Trump himself provides the material. All the writers have to do is watch the news and see what dumb thing Trump does.

It makes sense that an SJW like yourself would think this crap is funny,. but it doesnt help with their viewership to target the far left fringe of the country.

Trump's approvals are high only among Republicans. Democrats and Independents disapprove of Trump. Put me in the independent column.

As I rush to Lorne Michaels' defense:

IMO, Lorne Michaels don't give a fuck! I like that.

Last edited:
LOL LOL He was in office for 8 years and that's the best you can come up with?

They do more than that against Trump every Saturday.

Yea, funny if you google "SNL making fun of Obama" you get nothing.

Pretty ignorant comment.

Pretty empty comment.

Matches your head.

As for SNL and Obama, here is just one of 10 different times I can think of where they lampooned him….

Thank God EOs are not as lasting as bills. "Obama's Legacy" well, as far as legislation is gone. All the riots can't be erased, though. He did have hella riots. He'll always have that.

Bottom line=Lorne Michaels is not biased. NBC may be, but Lorne Michaels is not.

He'll call out bullshit wherever it lies.

Forum List

Back