Remember you read it here first.....Joe Biden will step down and claim it is due to a medical problem to avoid impeachment

Why would Joe fear impeachment? It would probably just make him more popular with his fans.

Well, in more gentle words, it does seem reasonable that his mental and physical condition will NOT get better between now and November, 2024.

Of course, we all wish him the best of health and a nice retirement.

Maybe Dem bigwigs realize that the dear old man probably could not finish a second term, so they will no doubt start giving Vice President Harris a bigger role.

For example, I have read that the Administration is planning a memorial to Emmett Till. This would be an excellent opportunity to showcase Vice President Harris and give President Biden a chance to start saying goodbye to an ethnicity that he has expressed great sympathy for since he was elected.
Sure, showcase Kamala, we always need something else screwed up.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

I never said they should impeach him.

He deserves it, but I'm not sure it's the best move politically - and I was the one who pointed out it would never get through the Senate.

Meanwhile there is a boatload of evidence against Joe and Hunter in the form of whistleblowers and documents up the wazoo.

You're pretty impervious to facts.

Lemme guess, you vote Democrat.
All this "Boatload of evidence against" is all not evidence yet.
It's RW talking points that sound bad, but where is the substance?

I love facts. <<<< FACT.
Yes, I will once again vote for the superior candidate, which is usually a (D).

Sure, showcase Kamala, we always need something else screwed up.
Kamala was and is a HUGE mistake.
I'm not sure you could find a sane person that wishes her to become the Next POTUS.
She needs to just disappear from Politics........ Huge Mistake.

I predicted this over a year ago...most cling to the mistaken notion biden will be the democratic party candidate....the majority are rarely correct.​

Joe Biden Will Step Down from Office After Sudden Medical Emergency Before Weak and Feckless Republicans Muster Up the Nerve to Impeach Him

I agree that Biden will not be the Democratic party candidate.

If he runs, he'll lose. No one wants that senile old fuck in the White House )not even Democrats).

The bigger problem is contemplating the thought of a President Harris. For even a microsecond.

Hope so. Then we don't have to mess around with an impeachment and go directly to criminal prosecution.

You're a quick learner.

Now go do your homework.
The other option could be that the House impeaches him, and the DNC quietly meets with Joe, telling him to step down, or they will talk to a few Dem Senators and ensure they have enough votes for removal from office.

I predicted this over a year ago...most cling to the mistaken notion biden will be the democratic party candidate....the majority are rarely correct.​

Joe Biden Will Step Down from Office After Sudden Medical Emergency Before Weak and Feckless Republicans Muster Up the Nerve to Impeach Him

OK, Mr. Crystal Ball. But step down or not, Biden needs to go to jail for treason. And never come out. Same with his crackshit son.

Biden gun strip LR.jpg

President Bidens ego is much too big to allow him to resign under any circumstances.
The only way he isn't the candidate in 2024 is if he dies.

The other option could be that the House impeaches him, and the DNC quietly meets with Joe, telling him to step down, or they will talk to a few Dem Senators and ensure they have enough votes for removal from office.

I agree with you about the viability of a scenario in which China Joe steps down.

It's at least 50% likely. On a bad day.

But it won't have anything to do with impeachment, whether that happens or not.

Forum List

Back