Remembering Trumps bizarre, selfish & dishonest comments about 911

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Sit back, relax and enjoy :rolleyes-41:

September 11, 2001 (aka - guess my building is the tallest now)

“40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest," Trump, then a real estate developer, said in a call to the local television station WWOR just hours after the attack.

Later that same week

“How could a plane, even a 767 or 747 or whatever it might have been; how could it possibly go through that steel? I happen to think that they had not only a plane, but they had bombs – bombs that exploded simultaneously. Because I can’t imagine anything being able to go through that wall."

December 2011

“I predicted the 9/11 attack on America in my book ‘The America We Deserve’ and the collapse of Iraq in @TimeToGetTough,” Trump tweeted a decade after the tragedy, seemingly boasting about his foresight and promoting his book published that year.

September 11, 2013

“I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th,” Trump tweeted on the 12-year anniversary.

November 2015

“Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down, and I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of Muslims were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering,” then-presidential candidate Trump said during a rally he held in Birmingham, Alabama.

February 2016

"The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton [didn't] kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him. And George [W.] Bush—by the way, George Bush had the chance, also, and he didn't listen to the advice of his CIA," Trump said during a Republican presidential debate to bash the former president’s brother and candidate Jeb Bush.

February 2016

“I lost hundreds of friends in 9/11,” Trump claimed, which if true would mean he knew at least 6 percent of the 2,996 victims.

April 2017

“It’s the highest [ratings] for ‘Deface the Nation’ since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It’s a tremendous advantage,” Trump said, bragging that his ratings on cable network shows like CBS’s Face the Nation were higher than those on the networks on 9/11.

Donald Trump has said some truly bizarre things about the 9/11 attacks

“40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest," Trump, then a real estate developer, said in a call to the local television station WWOR just hours after the attack.

Later that same week

“How could a plane, even a 767 or 747 or whatever it might have been; how could it possibly go through that steel? I happen to think that they had not only a plane, but they had bombs – bombs that exploded simultaneously. Because I can’t imagine anything being able to go through that wall."

December 2011

“I predicted the 9/11 attack on America in my book ‘The America We Deserve’ and the collapse of Iraq in @TimeToGetTough,” Trump tweeted a decade after the tragedy, seemingly boasting about his foresight and promoting his book published that year.

September 11, 2013

“I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th,” Trump tweeted on the 12-year anniversary.

November 2015

“Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down, and I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of Muslims were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering,” then-presidential candidate Trump said during a rally he held in Birmingham, Alabama.

February 2016

"The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton [didn't] kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him. And George [W.] Bush—by the way, George Bush had the chance, also, and he didn't listen to the advice of his CIA," Trump said during a Republican presidential debate to bash the former president’s brother and candidate Jeb Bush.

February 2016

“I lost hundreds of friends in 9/11,” Trump claimed, which if true would mean he knew at least 6 percent of the 2,996 victims.

April 2017

“It’s the highest [ratings] for ‘Deface the Nation’ since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It’s a tremendous advantage,” Trump said, bragging that his ratings on cable network shows like CBS’s Face the Nation were higher than those on the networks on 9/11.

Your obsession can be treated. My God, how have you let this guy take over your entire life?

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

Your obsession can be treated. My God, how have you let this guy take over your entire life?

So, you don't even both to talk about what is said, just hit hard for the deflection.

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

upload_2018-9-11_9-0-48.gif

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

So, you don't even both to talk about what is said, just hit hard for the deflection.
I'm not deflecting anything.. This poster is obsessed. It isn't normal.

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

Not deflection, a genuine question.

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

The topic of this tread is not a supposed obsession by the OP, now is it?

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

Huh?

Yes, deflection because it's got nothing to do with the OP. Also, the question isn't really the important part anyway.

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

You people have talked about Trump's behavior ad infinitum. When will it dawn on you that his barroom behavior is accepted by Americans as quite natural?

He is being judged for his accomplishments. You'll find that out November 6.

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

Huh?

Yes, deflection because it's got nothing to do with the OP. Also, the question isn't really the important part anyway.

I’m genuinely worried about people like Dr Love whose lives have been overtaken by a man they don’t know and will never meet and who they rely on hearsay to get info about. Maybe dave p is worried too.

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

Huh?

I’m genuinely worried about people like Dr Love whose lives have been overtaken by a man they don’t know and will never meet and who they rely on hearsay to get info about. Maybe dave p is worried too.

Good for you.

Now, what the fuck does this have to do with the OP?

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

The topic of this tread is not a supposed obsession by the OP, now is it?
It doesn't matter what the topic is. This person has serious issues.

Later that same week

December 2011

September 11, 2013

November 2015

February 2016

February 2016

April 2017

You people have talked about Trump's behavior ad infinitum. When will it dawn on you that his barroom behavior is accepted by Americans as quite natural?

He is being judged for his accomplishments. You'll find that out November 6.

Ah, so people talk. Remind me, is free speech protected or not in the US?

Huh?

Good for you.

Now, what the fuck does this have to do with the OP?

We’re talking about the fucking OP. “OP” can mean either “original post” or “original poster.” I know you need to talk about how awful Trump is but fortunately there are many other threads to meet this need. If you want to police the replies maybe try and become a moderator.

Forum List

Back