Rep. Alan Grayson in House Floor Speech

Alan Grayson is one of the very, very very very few Congressmen who actually is on the right side of good. Great speech: "...there's no threat to America when I talk to my mother."

I actually think Ron Paul is on the right side of good, too. (It's just his domestic policy and confusion about reproduction rights that suck and suck badly.)

I can't see the video...

But I find it difficult to believe that Grayson made a sane speech about anything.

He's a frikkin nutjob.

I can't see the video...

But I find it difficult to believe that Grayson made a sane speech about anything.

He's a frikkin nutjob.

You would be surprised. I don't care much for Alan Grayson, though I sometimes like his blunt honesty, but he thoroughly tore apart the arguments for the NSA's recent actions. I was impressed. Alan Grayson earned a +1 in my book.

Grayson is a liar and psychopathic nut job. But the bit I saw looked pretty good. When you've lost ALan Grayson....

He does love his poster boards...

Haven't watched it yet might give it a try...usually I can't listen to him...nutty

Dude says what is on his mind. That is a characteristic that nutters claim to admire. He is a liberal. Liberals don't dig big brother.

So why did a liberal President continue and expand big brother could he be a nutter?

Because...wait for it...Obama isn't really a liberal.
Yes, I expect some brain dead leftist here to push the meme that Obama, the most liberal senator probably ever to occupy the WH, is really not a liberal at all.

Dude says what is on his mind. That is a characteristic that nutters claim to admire. He is a liberal. Liberals don't dig big brother.

So why did a liberal President continue and expand big brother could he be a nutter?

Talking points.

He has used he Patriot Act. It is what it is.

And the village idiot knows that Obama is not considered a liberal by liberals. He's governed center right since day one. He campaigned center right. He is governing center right.

Yes, I expect some brain dead leftist here to push the meme that Obama, the most liberal senator probably ever to occupy the WH, is really not a liberal at all.

Boy you called that one.

irony%2Balert.jpg

Boy you called that one.

It's because picture frame glass is less transparent than these jokers.

Some of his policies are more like GW's and more mainstream Democrat, so no I wouldn't refer to him as a Liberal in the true meaning of the word.

Some of his policies are more like GW's and more mainstream Democrat, so no I wouldn't refer to him as a Liberal in the true meaning of the word.

Sez the proud liberal.

Forum List

Back