Rep. Mike Kelly Receives Standing Ovation at Ways & Means Hearing on IRS

What truth.......the guy was just being a dick to someone who was not prepared to be interrogated. He didn't even let the guy answer the questions.

He was campaigning. You fuckers are too easy.

I know, right?

Romney, McCain, Eastwood losing to a chair...now this.
Republicans are easily impressed; almost as easy as their seat cushions.

Lets not lose sight of the fact though that he was right (when you state the obvious, you usually are). Not about the President, of course, but he was right...I get a call from the IRS...I'm not thinking "Oh boy!"

Other than that, just sort of what you see on talk radio, the host blitzing the caller.

PS: where was the "standing ovation"?

Much better video, non-partisan, 100% honest, deserved Standing Ovation. Yes and actor said it and a writer wrote it...but it's all true.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=16K6m3Ua2nw]The most honest three and a half minutes of television, EVER... - YouTube[/ame]

When you consider how small the goals are and how small we act now; it's no wonder that moronic diatribes which were nothing more than grandstanding are thought to be moments of greatness.

I saw this. It was great to see. A shame that more politicians didn't think like this, on more than issue so blatantly obvious as this one.

That dude does not think like anything.......he was just playing his role.

There is a dude from Jersey who does say what he thinks sometimes. He even mixes in a bit of genuine with his grandstanding. Ya think you nutters will show him enough love in 16?

I saw this. It was great to see. A shame that more politicians didn't think like this, on more than issue so blatantly obvious as this one.

Hell, I feel like giving him a standing ovation from my den!

Um....that is not a den. It is a tool shed. Tool.

Poor little threadkiller...trying like all hell to kill this one off but we won't let you. Might as well piss off 'cause you've failed here.

Bitch,

This thread can't die until you show me where I said the dude did not know he was going to be interrogated.

Forum List

Back