Rep Paul Gosar R-AZ Suggests General Milley Should Be Hung In Recent Newsletter to Constituents

Would you put your life in milleys hands? Our troops do.
Milley is NOT in the chain of command. My daughter is an Army officer and her commander is the 101st Airborne. He gets his orders from the Army Chief of Staff, which is not Milley. When she deployed to Iraq, her commander was CENTCOM who gets his orders from the President.

Where is Milley in that chain of command?

What are these idiots arguing about^^?

A. Miley would absolutely know of any attack plans

B. He was assuring the Chinese that we were not about to attack them.
Milley telling Trump, "I will have you arrested if you give the wrong order," and turned over to the US Marshals. He is the chain of command. He is everyone's boss in uniform below him.

1695704037704.png

You know nothing about America apparently Igor

That is silly since we are talking about how to get OUT of Afghanistan.
The point is that we did not bring the Taliban in ahead of time, so the population of Kabal was unnecessarily frightened by not knowing how the Taliban were going to act.
By bringing the Taliban in to a merged governance, the people would have gotten used to them and not panicked like they did.
We are not at all talking about "America", which actually is the whole western hemisphere.
You meant the USA.

Milley is NOT in the chain of command. My daughter is an Army officer and her commander is the 101st Airborne. He gets his orders from the Army Chief of Staff, which is not Milley. When she deployed to Iraq, her commander was CENTCOM who gets his orders from the President.

Where is Milley in that chain of command?

Good point.
I had to look it up.

{...
Did the president’s top military adviser break America’s chain of command?
Crucially, the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, General Milley, sits outside this chain.
...}

Gosar has been known for years for making shocking statements, but this guy has become totally unhinged. This man's conduct is unbecoming of a member of Congress. We need to purge the extremists on both sides of the aisle and send adults to D.C.

Does MAGA find this behavior acceptable?

After the riot was in full swing, the Chief’s request for National Guard was finally approved. But even after approval was given, General Milley, the homosexual-promoting-BLM-activist Chairman of the military joint chiefs, delayed. Of course, we now know that the deviant Milley was coordinating with Nancy Pelosi to hurt President Trump, and treasonously working behind Trump’s back. In a better society, quislings like the strange sodomy-promoting General Milley would be hung. He had one boss: President Trump, and instead he was secretly meeting with Pelosi and coordinating with her to hurt Trump.

Horses are HUNG, traitors are HANGED, idiot.
Faggot Milley is a TRAITOR!!!!

Milley said he would warn China if we were going to invade.
No, he didn't. That's crazy talk.

Why are you so emotionally attached to that lie?

To me, it looks like you and the other Trump cultists here desperately want reasons to hate and kill. You're all part of a sick hateful death-cult. You all literally get sick pervy thrills from hating. You're all not normal, and you're not well.

That's what embracing Trumpism has done to you. Trump cultists, are you all proud of what you've become?

No, he didn't. That's crazy talk.

Why are you so emotionally attached to that lie?

To me, it looks like you and the other Trump cultists here desperately want reasons to hate and kill. You're all part of a sick hateful death-cult. You all literally get sick pervy thrills from hating. You're all not normal, and you're not well.

That's what embracing Trumpism has done to you. Trump cultists, are you all proud of what you've become?
Milley said he would warn China if we were to attack them. Your hatred for one guy has made you blind.

Milley did say that (you need a link, jknowgood), or words to that effect.

He also said to the Orange Butt that, words to the effect, he could not attack China because of a wild hair up his Orange ass.

CHairman o the joint chiefs IS part of the chain of command you moron
And he can over rule his superior CNC.

President is above him and I doubt Trump said protect us from me to China.

This is just long winded TDS.

Enjoy the show.

Milley said he would warn China if we were to attack them.
Link?

Besides....“Well, first of all, that statement by the president is horrible. It’s intolerable. It should be condemned by everybody, right, left, Republican, Democrat. Right?” Esper told MSNBC’s Katy Tur." (That's Trumpyberra's Sec of Defense talking there)

"One of the two events that I think the president referenced was a call he made to China in October 2020, where he warned them, if you will. I think the allegation is that he gave them information, or something.”

But Esper said he had reached out to the Chinese first due to concerns about how they were taking some of Trump’s rhetoric.

“And my view was, I did not want a mishap, an imperception to lead to some kind of conflict in the South China Sea, between the United States and China,” Esper said, continuing:

".....I directed General Milley to to reach out to his counterpart as well, to send the same message that, ‘Nothing going on here. We have no aims against you, that it’s going to be steady as she goes,’ and that’s what we did typically in these types of situations."

America hating scum are repeating the Trumpybears lies.

Forum List

Back