Reparations for blacks?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

LESS than .5% of blacks in this country are from black families descended from slave families. ALL OTHER BLACKS ARE FROM EUROPE OR S. AMERICA! Less than 1% of the .5% of ACTUAL blacks descended from slave families in the USA are from literal slaves. This ends up being abound 210,000 people, total.

Reparations to those PROVEN to have been descended from ACTUAL slaves were granted back in the 1970's!!!! They do not need MORE!!!
They've been granted pretty much nothing but immunity in this country from everything, and handed over pretty much everything they have wanted since the 70's for FREE.

AND........EXACTLY WHAT "harms" have these people living now, been subject to? They get higher wages than whites, they get free government money whites aren't allowed to get, they get unfettered welfare and food stamps, and they get FREE schooling!

EXACTLY WHAT HARDSHIPS have they had to deal with because of their ANCESTORS possibly being slaves??????

If blacks get it so do the Chinese, Scots, Irish and a few other factions

Blacks weren't the only slaves in the sordid past

In other words..........

EVERYBODY gets reparations from everybody else!!!
1031+exchange+release+funds

When the blacks pay back the billions in damage they have wrought on America since '68 I might consider it.
The blacks can pony-up or STFU.

No, I really won't consider it.

Can you do research to create a running tab(spreadsheet) since the 60's?
We could all circulate that online!!!!
I would absolutely send it to all the politicians in Texas!!!!

Can you do research to create a running tab(spreadsheet) since the 60's?
We could all circulate that online!!!!
I would absolutely send it to all the politicians in Texas!!!!
Damage assessment is not just in property, it's also all the people they murdered and the worth of the lives they have destroyed. As a ethnicity they are a net loss.

LESS than .5% of blacks in this country are from black families descended from slave families. ALL OTHER BLACKS ARE FROM EUROPE OR S. AMERICA! Less than 1% of the .5% of ACTUAL blacks descended from slave families in the USA are from literal slaves. This ends up being abound 210,000 people, total.

Reparations to those PROVEN to have been descended from ACTUAL slaves were granted back in the 1970's!!!! They do not need MORE!!!
They've been granted pretty much nothing but immunity in this country from everything, and handed over pretty much everything they have wanted since the 70's for FREE.

AND........EXACTLY WHAT "harms" have these people living now, been subject to? They get higher wages than whites, they get free government money whites aren't allowed to get, they get unfettered welfare and food stamps, and they get FREE schooling!

EXACTLY WHAT HARDSHIPS have they had to deal with because of their ANCESTORS possibly being slaves??????
Yes, anyone associated with the Democrat party who fought to keep blacks as slaves should pay black people reparations, even other black Democrats. If you make under $20,000 a year, you pay $5,000. If you make under$100,000 a year you pay $25,000, under $1,000,000 a year you pay $250,000. Over $1,00,000 you pay half your income for reparations. You can bet that the Marxists will quickly shut the fuck up if those rules are imposed.

Even those very few blacks descended from actual real slaves, why do they deserve reparations? No one alive today has ever been a slave. Slavery was a long ass time ago.

What happened to your ancestors is not relevant to you now. And the argument that slavery puts blacks st a disadvantage today is a complete lie and utterly untrue. This country has for a while now millions of black students, doctors, lawyers, congressman, police chiefs, actors, business owners, and hell we had a black president. And the millions of poor, broke, dumb and impoverished whites in this country would like to know where their white privilege is at.

No reparations. It's time blacks grow the hell up and realize racism isn't the cause of their problems, they are their own problems. And if they truly want to be equal then they need to accept what being equal means.

So what are you worried about?
They get higher wages than whites, they get free government money whites aren't allowed to get, they get unfettered welfare and food stamps, and they get FREE schooling!
The answer is NO!

Even those very few blacks descended from actual real slaves, why do they deserve reparations? No one alive today has ever been a slave. Slavery was a long ass time ago.

What happened to your ancestors is not relevant to you now. And the argument that slavery puts blacks st a disadvantage today is a complete lie and utterly untrue. This country has for a while now millions of black students, doctors, lawyers, congressman, police chiefs, actors, business owners, and hell we had a black president. And the millions of poor, broke, dumb and impoverished whites in this country would like to know where their white privilege is at.

No reparations. It's time blacks grow the hell up and realize racism isn't the cause of their problems, they are their own problems. And if they truly want to be equal then they need to accept what being equal means.

marissa.gif

How about Jim Crow? ...

I certainly agree with the OP ... I personally don't owe any ethnic group anything ... (except maybe that Jewish girl who really did mean "no") ... and to be honest, I don't take into account a business owners' ethnic or gender identity when I make my shopping decisions ... I only consider honesty, and honest people come in all flavors ...

The Baron lives in a community where Black Lives already Matter ... folks are "colorblind" when it comes to honest value ... sadly, he thinks this is true everywhere, and it's plainly not ... this is the fight, the root out these last pockets of prejudice and bigotry ... everyone deserves opportunity ... not hand-outs, but opportunities ... that's all the American Dream is, the opportunity to make a better life for yourself ...

Kill Jim Crow ... then hard working honest Black people won't need reparations ...

When the blacks pay back the billions in damage they have wrought on America since '68 I might consider it.

No, I really won't consider it.
Yes.

First, let's give reparations to all the traumatized victims (some of whom died) of violent crimes since the 1960s.

Second, then to all the owners of (especially small) businesses that had to close up because some folks simply cannot behave themselves.

Forum List

Back