Reparations for blacks?

And you cucks to the liberal left don’t want to listen to the fact that if your ancestors were not enslaved in the new world, you would be now making 1.7 million less in lifetime earning than if they had not.
Those aren't facts you Dipshit. That's you not understanding that what you imagine Africa, my ancestors or what even America would like without slavery is pure fanfiction. It's fantasy. Do you not know the difference between facts and fantasy you moron? 😂

Those aren't facts you Dipshit. That's you not understanding that what you imagine Africa, my ancestors or what even America would like without slavery is pure fanfiction. It's fantasy. Do you not know the difference between facts and fantasy you moron? 😂

They sure are facts:

LESS than .5% of blacks in this country are from black families descended from slave families. ALL OTHER BLACKS ARE FROM EUROPE OR S. AMERICA! Less than 1% of the .5% of ACTUAL blacks descended from slave families in the USA are from literal slaves. This ends up being abound 210,000 people, total.
:linky:

Where are you getting those figures from?

You want reparations and you can’t do math? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can do logic. One Africa is a continent with many different countries and the salaries of those countries should be compared to the cost of living in those countries. For instance a $4,000 a month paycheck in Mississippi will go a lot further than $4,000 paycheck in New York. Secondly, without the atrocity of slavery Africa would look a lot different today. Your point is stupid in multiple ways, you're just too stupid to realize it. 😂

LESS than .5% of blacks in this country are from black families descended from slave families. ALL OTHER BLACKS ARE FROM EUROPE OR S. AMERICA! Less than 1% of the .5% of ACTUAL blacks descended from slave families in the USA are from literal slaves. This ends up being abound 210,000 people, total.

Reparations to those PROVEN to have been descended from ACTUAL slaves were granted back in the 1970's!!!! They do not need MORE!!!
They've been granted pretty much nothing but immunity in this country from everything, and handed over pretty much everything they have wanted since the 70's for FREE.

AND........EXACTLY WHAT "harms" have these people living now, been subject to? They get higher wages than whites, they get free government money whites aren't allowed to get, they get unfettered welfare and food stamps, and they get FREE schooling!

EXACTLY WHAT HARDSHIPS have they had to deal with because of their ANCESTORS possibly being slaves??????

They had this debate a few years ago in England. And one of the panelists put it very well whether we are white or black we are all descendants of slaves and slave owners.

In addition to the point that you bring up which is very informative and I did not know that and thank you by the way. We could also say that what about the hundreds of thousands of white men in this country who died fighting to end slavery during the American Civil War. What about their descendants should they now get reparations?

The reparations argument is a nonstarter for anyone with logical thinking. It makes no sense if it was to be done it would create massive division and almost possibly lead to some kind of a war.

I think with all of the pro BLM people here should understand as the BLM leaders in their greatest supporters don’t have the interest of the workingman. Case in point a prime example Stephen Curry the superstar of the NBA is a multi millionaire he has a $30 million mansion. Well they wanted to build a middle class/upper class housing development maybe a miler or two away from Stephen Curry‘s mansion and he is trying to block it . and yet the guy is still talked about as a hero on ESPN. But he’s also lost quite a few fans. People who care and who will follow current events can see him for the fraud that he is.

I can do logic. One Africa is a continent with many different countries and the salaries of those countries should be compared to the cost of living in those countries. For instance a $4,000 a month paycheck in Mississippi will go a lot further than $4,000 paycheck in New York. Secondly, without the atrocity of slavery Africa would look a lot different today. Your point is stupid in multiple ways, you're just too stupid to realize it. 😂
The atrocities of slavery arent constrained to Africa. Slavery was rampant all over the world. How would Africa be different today if slavery had never existed?

The atrocities of slavery arent constrained to Africa. Slavery was rampant all over the world. How would Africa be different today if slavery had never existed?
Slavery was rampant all over the world and the world, not just Africa would look different without it and do I really need to explain cause and effect to you?

We should also look at Marjorie Taylor Greene‘s idea of a national divorce. And maybe even switch it up or take things differently in the sense of having a legal method where we can just have two different countries in America. One for the far left for the pro BLM people who want reparations. The site of seeing those people with their 1619 hoodies and BLM hoodies they don’t deserve to live in America. They should be in a different country. So I don’t understand why does people live in America if they think that the United States is systemically racist or evil. They need to get out of this country.

The United States is a country for all people all different colors we have always been a melting pot… but we always used to take on people who are good for the country …..now we’re making big mistakes when it comes to our immigration laws and even when it comes to how our government is treating domestic issues.

The far left can have their own country with reparations. And they can stay in that country. And then we could have the other country it could be called the original America and it could be welcome to anybody but there’s gonna be no reparations no BLM, no equity laws meaning no job quotas which are racially motivated ..it’s going to be about equality for everyone.

all the far left people here would of course go to the pro BLM country but then after a matter of time they would realize they made the worst mistake they’ve ever made and they will be begging to come to the original America.

We should also look at Marjorie Taylor Greene‘s idea of a national divorce. And maybe even switch it up or take things differently in the sense of having a legal method where we can just have two different countries in America. One for the far left for the pro BLM people who want reparations. They can have their own country with reparations. And they can stay in that country. And then we could have the other country it could be called the original America and it could be welcome to anybody but there’s gonna be no reparations no BLM it’s going to be about equality for everyone.

all the far left people here would of course go to the pro BLM country but then after a matter of time they would realize they made the worst mistake they’ve ever made and they will be begging to come to the original America.
No one is negotiating with you pussies. If you want your own nation you're going to have to take it like we're taking yours.

No one is negotiating with you pussies. If you want your own nation you're going to have to take it like we're taking yours.
Why do you always flip things. Your responses never actually follow what you’re quoting. People like you or those who support BLM are in the minority. You don’t have a right to be in this country if you think about it. It makes no sense why would you be in a country if you think it is evil or systemically racist my friend. Do you notice how your side is constantly engaging in personal attacks and all sorts of innuendo and basically just making up lies about the other side.

Why do you always flip things. Your responses never actually follow what you’re quoting. People like you or those who support BLM are in the minority. You don’t have a right to be in this country if you think about it. It makes no sense why would you be in a country if you think it is evil or systemically racist my friend. Do you notice how your side is constantly engaging in personal attacks and all sorts of innuendo and basically just making up lies about the other side.
How stupid are you? Rights are determined by the law and the constitution, not your belief in what is good or evil and if we were a minority you bitches wouldn't be constantly talking about running away to your own country.

Last edited:
You are as stupid as you appear. I just recalculated. It’s actually over 2.2 million more. And your ancestors were likely either slave owners or slavers at one time or another as slavery had been the custom in Africa for centuries before the white man ever stepped foot in America

Slavery was rampant all over the world and the world, not just Africa would look different without it and do I really need to explain cause and effect to you?
Yeah you do. You made a claim so explain what you mean and provide some sort of proof. Slavery was everywhere not just Africa. Had slavery only occurred in Africa I could see the direct correlation of tying Africa's problems to slavey. Since that's not the case why in your opinion did slavery affect Africa in ways it didn't effect all the other places where slavery existed, which was everywhere. There are a number of places where slavery still exists today.

You are as stupid as you appear. I just recalculated. It’s actually over 2.2 million more. And your ancestors were likely either slave owners or slavers at one time or another ad slavery had been the custom in Africa for centuries before the white man ever stepped foot in America
White people weren't going to Africa and capturing slaves. They went there and bought them from other Africans.

How stupid are you? Rights are determined by the law and the constitution, not your belief in what is good or evil and if we were a minority you bitches wouldn't be constraints talking about running away to your own country.
Technically it’s about standing by this country and pledging an oath to this country we are all expected as the citizens to do that. You’re the one insulting American history, supporting BLM and supporting this wrong idea that the police are out to get us … what do you expect people to say to you ?

This is a free country we can see what we want we have free speech.

Well brother you should just get on my side. What has Black Lives Matter ever done for you. They’re not putting more money in your pocket. They want you to be against this country‘s history.

And in the United States of America we need to have mutual respect and we don’t have it right now. For w/e reasons the politicians have decided that it’s OK to remove statues, To influence people to destroy statues. Politicians and celebrities are supporting very divisive ideas with the racial quotas for jobs and they’re blasting us with BLM propaganda the major news networks, major cable companies in the sports industry it’s totally unacceptable. Politicians are making a bunch of money but not the American people.

Technically it’s about standing by this country and pledging an oath to this country we are all expected as the citizens to do that. You’re the one insulting American history, supporting BLM and supporting this wrong idea that the police are out to get us … what do you expect people to say to you ?

This is a free country we can see what we want we have free speech.

Well brother you should just get on my side. What has Black Lives Matter ever done for you. They’re not putting more money in your pocket. They want you to be against this country‘s history.

And in the United States of America we need to have mutual respect and we don’t have it right now. For w/e reasons the politicians have decided that it’s OK to remove statues, To influence people to destroy statues. Politicians and celebrities are supporting very divisive ideas with the racial quotas for jobs and they’re blasting us with BLM propaganda the major news networks, major cable companies in the sports industry it’s totally unacceptable. Politicians are making a bunch of money but not the American people.
The people (often called "sheeple") place their lives and fortunes into the hands of others. Not very smart.

Forum List

Back