Reparations for blacks?

How about Jim Crow? ...

I certainly agree with the OP ... I personally don't owe any ethnic group anything ... (except maybe that Jewish girl who really did mean "no") ... and to be honest, I don't take into account a business owners' ethnic or gender identity when I make my shopping decisions ... I only consider honesty, and honest people come in all flavors ...

The Baron lives in a community where Black Lives already Matter ... folks are "colorblind" when it comes to honest value ... sadly, he thinks this is true everywhere, and it's plainly not ... this is the fight, the root out these last pockets of prejudice and bigotry ... everyone deserves opportunity ... not hand-outs, but opportunities ... that's all the American Dream is, the opportunity to make a better life for yourself ...

Kill Jim Crow ... then hard working honest Black people won't need reparations ...
Jim Crow was a Democrat thing.

Jim Crow was a Democrat thing.

Well ... now it's a Republican thing ...

... or should I say that Republican politics tends to attract Jim Crow ... because there's nothing in the Republican agenda that's racist in any shape or form ... and Republicans wouldn't be sending Catholics to SCOTUS if they gave any creed to the KKK ...

Jim Crow is a hateful thing ... intended to hurt other people just for the pleasure of hurting others ... not political ... why do you hate? ...

... or should I say that Republican politics tends to attract Jim Crow ... because there's nothing in the Republican agenda that's racist in any shape or form ... and Republicans wouldn't be sending Catholics to SCOTUS if they gave any creed to the KKK ...

Jim Crow is a hateful thing ... intended to hurt other people just for the pleasure of hurting others ... not political ... why do you hate? ...
?? The USA was always more liberal then any country through our history

There’s always been poor disenfranchised forgotten about white folks in the USA

Equity laws are hateful

?? The USA was always more liberal then any country through our history

There’s always been poor disenfranchised forgotten about white folks in the USA

Equity laws are hateful

It remains a mystery why these poor Southern Whites fought for the Confederacy ... just plain stupid I guess ... they died in droves for someone else's way-of-life ... why pay a family wage to a white guy when you can dork a black girl and use the child as slave labor? ... the majority of white folks suffered under slavery as well ... why they liked that status I don't know ...

Jim Crow is a problem today ... white folks not doing business with blacks solely because they're black ... that's stupid ... you're better off discriminating against white wimin, bunch of entitled shrews if you want my opinion, even though white wimin are generally more financially responsible than men of any color ... except indigo ...

It remains a mystery why these poor Southern Whites fought for the Confederacy ... just plain stupid I guess ... they died in droves for someone else's way-of-life ... why pay a family wage to a white guy when you can dork a black girl and use the child as slave labor? ... the majority of white folks suffered under slavery as well ... why they liked that status I don't know ...
Pretty simple actually. There are a few reasons.

1. Their status was being threatened. While they werent at the top they werent at the bottom either. It's the same reasoning behind Jim Crow and getting people to go along with that. While my life might suck at least it doesnt suck as bad as those people's lives suck over there.

2. An outsider was telling them how to live their lives, and run their shit. That's just human nature. It doesnt matter if their idea is better or your life would be better because of it. Look at places like Afghanistan. The people there fought against their own interests (or at a minimum supported those who were doing the fighting) for 2 decades. Life in Afghanistan was definitely better for the majority of the people when the Taliban wasnt in power, and yet....

Jim Crow is a problem today ... white folks not doing business with blacks solely because they're black ... that's stupid ... you're better off discriminating against white wimin, bunch of entitled shrews if you want my opinion, even though white wimin are generally more financially responsible than men of any color ... except indigo ...

Who's not doing business with black people because they are black? Im sure there are individuals potentially but there isnt a significant number of those individuals.

The professor is correct. The descendants of slaves brought to America make, on average $1.7 million more in lifetime earnings than their counterparts that were not removed from Africa.
And that is the so un-PC inconvenient truth that the progressive left won't even consider. It feels so horrendous to say it, but it is the historical and literal truth that descendants of the horrors of slavery living today have benefitted from those horrors.

Now we could argue that the same progressive left did irreparable harm to the black demographic when it destroyed vital old neighborhoods and forced people into the projects in the name of urban renewal. When in the name of 'compassion' it initiated policies that would decimate families and doom children to grow up in poverty. When it would not allow America to become color blind but demanded that race be an issue.

But since more non-black people were harmed by those policies than black people, it makes reparations for that even more difficult than figuring out what black people are eligible for reparations for slavery.

Again who gets reparations?
Descendants from slaves?
Descendants from black people who owned slaves?
Descendants from black people who were never slaves?
Descendants from black people who immigrated to the USA after the Civil War (which is the majority) or who are naturalized immigrants now?
Descendants from black people who captured people to sell to the slave traders?
It's a non issue in 2021 except for those who hope to keep those black people on their political plantation by bribing them with a lot of cash to be paid by people who likely descended from those who lost everything to earn slaves their freedom.

Last edited:
Pretty simple actually. There are a few reasons.

1. Their status was being threatened. While they werent at the top they werent at the bottom either. It's the same reasoning behind Jim Crow and getting people to go along with that. While my life might suck at least it doesnt suck as bad as those people's lives suck over there.

2. An outsider was telling them how to live their lives, and run their shit. That's just human nature. It doesnt matter if their idea is better or your life would be better because of it. Look at places like Afghanistan. The people there fought against their own interests (or at a minimum supported those who were doing the fighting) for 2 decades. Life in Afghanistan was definitely better for the majority of the people when the Taliban wasnt in power, and yet....

Who's not doing business with black people because they are black? Im sure there are individuals potentially but there isnt a significant number of those individuals.
Doing business with blacks is mostly buying drugs from them for the party on Saturday night.

And that is the so un-PC inconvenient truth that the progressive left won't even consider. It feels so horrendous to say it, but it is the historical and literal truth that descendants of the horrors of slavery living today have benefitted from those horrors.

Now we could argue that the same progressive left did irreparable harm to the black demographic when it destroyed vital old neighborhoods and forced people into the projects in the name of urban renewal. When in the name of 'compassion' it initiated policies that would decimate families and doom children to grow up in poverty. When it would not allow America to become color blind but demanded that race be an issue.

But since more non-black people were harmed by those policies than black people, it makes reparations for that even more difficult than figuring out what black people are eligible for reparations for slavery.

Again who gets reparations?
Descendants from slaves?
Descendants from black people who owned slaves?
Descendants from black people who were never slaves?
Descendants from black people who immigrated to the USA after the Civil War (which is the majority) or who are naturalized immigrants now?
Descendants from black people who captured people to sell to the slave traders?
It's a non issue in 2021 except for those who hope to keep those black people on their political plantation by bribing them with a lot of cash to be paid by people who likely descended from those who lost everything to earn slaves their freedom.

That might be the best post on the subject ever.

Many thanks.

You are so full of shit. It has always been the Democrats stealing votes, having dead people vote and animals vote, which disenchanfrises voters who actually put a ballot in the box, yet idiots like you never hold your Marxists politicians accountable.

Hating? bwaaaaahaaaaaa....

tolerant-liberal.jpg

So the amount California is looking at is somewhere around $360K for each "slave".

I have to tell you, white America will not have any respect for individuals fleecing the taxpayers like this.

Technically it’s about standing by this country and pledging an oath to this country we are all expected as the citizens to do that. You’re the one insulting American history, supporting BLM and supporting this wrong idea that the police are out to get us … what do you expect people to say to you ?
I don't give a shit what little bitches like you cry about. 😄

What I'm asking you is what are going to do about it?
This is a free country we can see what we want we have free speech.
That's right including BLM and groups you don't agree with.
Well brother you should just get on my side. What has Black Lives Matter ever done for you. They’re not putting more money in your pocket. They want you to be against this country‘s history.
I never asked them to put money in my pocket. By the way Steve Bannon was actually convicted of defrauding Republican voters and they still invited him to surreal at CPAC.
And in the United States of America we need to have mutual respect and we don’t have it right now.
No we don't. You need to respect the law, I don't need to respect you.
For w/e reasons the politicians have decided that it’s OK to remove statues, To influence people to destroy statues. Politicians and celebrities are supporting very divisive ideas with the racial quotas for jobs and they’re blasting us with BLM propaganda the major news networks, major cable companies in the sports industry it’s totally unacceptable. Politicians are making a bunch of money but not the American people.
That's what happens when your country gets taken from you. The new owner redecorate.

I don't give a shit what little bitches like you cry about. 😄

What I'm asking you is what are going to do about it?

That's right including BLM and groups you don't agree with.

I never asked them to put money in my pocket. By the way Steve Bannon was actually convicted of defrauding Republican voters and they still invited him to surreal at CPAC.

No we don't. You need to respect the law, I don't need to respect you.

That's what happens when your country gets taken from you. The new owner redecorate.
So when BLM starts burning cities, is that free speech?

So when BLM starts burning cities, is that free speech?

Down here in Florida everyone respects each other, so you walk into a store the clerk is very polite and respectful. You walk down the street, you dont have to worry that some guy is going to hit you in the head with a brick. At least the areas that arent controlled by Demoshit mayors.

Forum List

Back