Repeal the 2nd Amendment?

Most mass shootings are in Gun Free Zones. According to the Crime Prevention Research Center, “gun free zones” (areas where guns are prohibited) have been the target of more than 98% of all mass shootings. This staggering number is why such designated areas are often referred to as “soft targets,” meaning unprotected and vulnerable. Which is why the terrorists and the crazies go to those places to commit their atrocities because they know they can get the highest amount of casualties and deaths before somebody with a gun shoots them.

How fucked up are some people that they don't understand that?

MOST of anywhere people congregate are gun free zones.
Designated, not by the government but private owners.....to.........guess what..........lower their insurance rates.

I will take that as a compliment! When a psychopath says my point is "the most dumbest" then I must have nailed it.

(BTW, love that "most dumbest"...makes you sound like the subliterate you are)
It's not a compliment. Dude you aren't that smart. Anyone who believes any new gun control works is ignorant and devoid of reality. Do you believe guns will magically vanish and school shootings will stop? It will take 30 plus years to see any change. But in the mean time children are at the mercy of Schumer and the democrats.

It's not a compliment.

Too late! I took it as one.

Dude you aren't that smart.

Wanna bet?

Anyone who believes any new gun control works is ignorant and devoid of reality.

And anyone who just watched a bunch of trained policemen fail to enter into a gunfight in a school and who still think 3rd grade teacher will do it BETTER is devoid of reality.

NOT EVERYONE HAS YOUR DELUSIONS OF GRANDURE in relation to guns.

Do you believe guns will magically vanish and school shootings will stop?

Well, the rest of the world would indicate that it will definitely HELP.

It will take 30 plus years to see any change. But in the mean time children are at the mercy of Schumer and the democrats.

THE CHILDREN ARE AT THE MERCY OF YOU GUN-NUTS. YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR GUNS AND NUTJOBS GET AHOLD OF THEM AND KILL 20 KIDS IN UNDER AN HOUR WHILE POLICE STAND BY.

Don't make my country into your diseased fantasy land.

Most mass shootings are in Gun Free Zones.

You mean like the NRA Conference when Trump was speaking?

According to the Crime Prevention Research Center, “gun free zones” (areas where guns are prohibited) have been the target of more than 98% of all mass shootings.

Is that why the NRA didn't allow anyone to bring guns to Trump's talk at the NRA? Is it why the COngress won't allow guns in the Chamber?

This staggering number is why such designated areas are often referred to as “soft targets,” meaning unprotected and vulnerable.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO TURN AMERICA INTO A GUN BATTLE ZONE?

I don't get your thinking. You seem to WANT America to be a free-fire zone. What a fucked up view of reality. Go AWAY.

How fucked up are some people that they don't understand that?

When you loons try to push this idea that a 3rd grade teacher can be as effective at stopping a school shooter you really need to pray that Uvalde type scenarios don't happen again where the police didn't engage for an hour.

Tell me again how highly trained people who have "shootings" in their job descriptions are less effective than a 3rd grade teacher?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Were dropped on your head as child????

Is that why the NRA didn't allow anyone to bring guns to Trump's talk at the NRA? Is it why the COngress won't allow guns in the Chamber?

I don't get your thinking. You seem to WANT America to be a free-fire zone. What a fucked up view of reality. Go AWAY.

When you loons try to push this idea that a 3rd grade teacher can be as effective at stopping a school shooter you really need to pray that Uvalde type scenarios don't happen again where the police didn't engage for an hour.

Tell me again how highly trained people who have "shootings" in their job descriptions are less effective than a 3rd grade teacher?

Ignorance above and beyond

You aren't that smart.

You keep saying that. But I'm not sure how YOU came to judge that.

Anyone who believes it's going to be ok to leave school's unprotected

The way it was back in the 1970's when I went to elementary school?

and believes the new and improved gun control is going work is a very ignorant person and devoid of any reality.

Have you ever MET a 3rd grade teacher?

Why do you think the POlice in Uvalde were less brave than a 3rd grade teacher? Do you not much like the police? Not a "Blue LIves Matter" kind of guy?

Can I just say how bizarre this sentence is? Seriously how fucked up are some people that they actually think putting guns in SCHOOLS is how to solve this problem.

How sick is it that you honestly think that guns in the school sounds like a rational person speaking?

If the only option you leave me is gun confiscation then, yeah. But for a minute think about how fucked up YOUR PROPOSAL IS. Guns IN A SCHOOL.

I don't get how you folks think. You clearly LOVE GUNS SO MUCH that you think they will solve all problems even problems caused by guns.

What the fuck is WRONG with you people?????

What kind of country do you want? A country where schools are armed, hardened encampments????

That isn't a country most rational people would want to live in.

Think for a second. Realize you all sound like you are fucking insane psychopaths when you say stuff like that.

Israel has armed guards in all of their schools...just ask the poster Surada.....

HEY, if you think gunfree zones are bad...the NRA says you are wrong.

The NRA LOVES gunfree zones for their stuff.

Why am I ignorant if I'm not as stupid as you are?

That is a lie...the only time guns weren't allowed at the NRA events was when Trump was there.....all the other events and time guns were allowed, you doofus...

Listen up, you dumbfuck SOB: there's a difference between a venue where armed security guards abound and entry is controlled with metal detectors and a school where any crazy dickhead with a gun can walk in and shoot a bunch of kids. Right now, too many schools are soft targets where the kids are not as protected as well as they need to be. Until those schools improve their security and employ more people with guns to shoot the bad guys before the kids are harmed, we're going to see more sad events like these.

And only a fucking idiot waits until a weapons ban is passed to do anything about the situation. And even if a ban was enacted, there are still millions of those weapons out there AND a nutjob can still use a different gun anyway. I don't know about you, but if I had a 3rd-grader in school I'd want his teacher to have the opportunity to shoot somebody who is trying to shoot my kid. Waiting for the cops to save the day is dumb as hell, too many kids could get shot and killed before they show up and take action. Fuck that.

That is a lie...the only time guns weren't allowed at the NRA events was when Trump was there.....all the other events and time guns were allowed, you doofus...

You should have done your homework. Just two posts earlier I said this:

But you are no stranger to talking out of your ass. Maybe education would have HELPED you if you had been more capable of paying attention.

Listen up, you dumbfuck SOB: there's a difference between a venue where armed security guards abound and entry is controlled with metal detectors and a school where any crazy dickhead with a gun can walk in and shoot a bunch of kids. Right now, too many schools are soft targets where the kids are not as protected as well as they need to be. Until those schools improve their security and employ more people with guns to shoot the bad guys before the kids are harmed, we're going to see more sad events like these.

And only a fucking idiot waits until a weapons ban is passed to do anything about the situation. And even if a ban was enacted, there are still millions of those weapons out there AND a nutjob can still use a different gun anyway. I don't know about you, but if I had a 3rd-grader in school I'd want his teacher to have the opportunity to shoot somebody who is trying to shoot my kid. Waiting for the cops to save the day is dumb as hell, too many kids could get shot and killed before they show up and take action. Fuck that.

Yeah and why can a person just walk into a school armed to the teeth?

All I'm saying is if you want to arm teachers instead of leaving schools "soft targets" you are NOT doing what the NRA itself does when Trump speaks.

It's because the NRA leadership are NOT idiots like you guys. They know guns are dangerous.

They are playing you for the "soft targets" your simple brains are.

Why do you want to turn America into a free-fire zone? Is it because you are fantasizing you will be some super-duper hero somewhere? Newsflash: you won't. Statistically you and your kind are more likely to make a situation worse.

Meanwhile your stupid hobby has turned America into a shithole filling up fast with the blood of children.

Oh I get it now you think what you say is comedy because you think you're a comedian. Just like the guy who says his crayon stick figure drawing is art because he calls himself an artist.

PLEASE try to stay on topic here. I don't have time to nurse your simpleton ego.

Sorry.

Forum List

Back