🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Replace and Repeal Obamacare

Obamacare gave subsidies to the filthy ass welfare queens at the cost of higher taxes and higher premiums, deductibles and co payments to the paying customers. Despicable, isn't it?
It is despicable because it is now unaffordable to the rest of us the paying customers!

Welfare queens have qualified for Medicaid for over 50 years. Obama expanded Medicaid and gave subsidies for those WORKING Americans who struggled to pay their bills and afford healthcare

Those are the people Republicans are going to hurt
Why? Have they threatened to do away with Medicaid and s chip?

Medicaid and SCHIP were in place before Obamacare (republicans still want to slash funding)

What they will do away with is the expansion of Medicaid and subsidies to struggling workers whose employers don't provide a medical plan.
So, you are fine with giving freebies and subsidies but care not that this makes it too expensive for those trying to pay for their own insurance? Do I read you right?

Yes I am fine with it

Healthcare is a basic human right. Great countries take care of the less fortunate. We are the wealthiest nation on earth and can afford to be GREAT

Even Trump says so
So you want the rest of us to give up our health care so you can have it?

[Q

So, you are fine with giving freebies and subsidies but care not that this makes it too expensive for those trying to pay for their own insurance? Do I read you right?

These greedy Moon Bats always think it is fine for somebody else to have to suffer to gets their bill paid. They think they are entitled simply because they are alive.

Obamacare gave subsidies to the filthy ass welfare queens at the cost of higher taxes and higher premiums, deductibles and co payments to the paying customers. Despicable, isn't it?
It is despicable because it is now unaffordable to the rest of us the paying customers!

Welfare queens have qualified for Medicaid for over 50 years. Obama expanded Medicaid and gave subsidies for those WORKING Americans who struggled to pay their bills and afford healthcare

Those are the people Republicans are going to hurt
Why? Have they threatened to do away with Medicaid and s chip?

Medicaid and SCHIP were in place before Obamacare (republicans still want to slash funding)

What they will do away with is the expansion of Medicaid and subsidies to struggling workers whose employers don't provide a medical plan.

Yes I am fine with it

Healthcare is a basic human right. Great countries take care of the less fortunate. We are the wealthiest nation on earth and can afford to be GREAT

Even Trump says so

Basic Human Right?? Health Care??

Holy shit you really are a moonbat.

Health care isn't a right. Its something that's paid for by those who can pay. If you can't pay them you go to a free clinic. No hospital can turn anyone down.

Basic Human Right??? Get the fuck real. God you are a lefty loon of biblical proportions.

Yo Flash.

Love your fucking posts man.

I live in Melbourne, Florida. Where do you hang your hat in the Sunshine State??

Rsise the rates of people who buy health care
Duh

Leave the rest of us alone

Just what I expected. A price increase for everyone

Couldn't be any higher than I'm paying now. My benefits have gone up 60% in the last two years because of that POS.

OK...then lets see Republicans bring down the rates

I will hold them to the same standard they held Obamacare

Cover 30 million uninsured, cover pre-existing conditions, bring down costs

Bullshit. Let those thirty million take care of themselves. Its not my responsibility nor the responsibility of the taxpayers to pay for anyone's healthcare.

They need to get off their asses and pay for their own healthcare.

Let them die....not my problem

Republican health plan

Yup. Let them die. Not my problem and unlike your do gooder ass I'm not going to make it my problem. And I ain't a Rep.

Suck an egg asshole.

All I want for them to do is axe the mandate and the tax penalties for non compliance, that is just so communist.

How do you propose to get insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions?
It is all connected

Duh

Couldn't be any higher than I'm paying now. My benefits have gone up 60% in the last two years because of that POS.

That's great!

How has that impacted your premiums?

All I want for them to do is axe the mandate and the tax penalties for non compliance, that is just so communist.

It is all connected

Duh

Like i care..take better care of yourself

I'd love to hear how you figured out how to become immune to cancer or being hit by a car.

Price is also a Doctor and he has been studying the ACA since the Dems forced it on the American people.

He was very much against that POS and he has been planning for its removal and replacement.

Will be interesting to see what he's come up with but you can bet your bank account that POS will be gone and something better will be in place.

I certainly hope so. I would like nothing better than to see Republicans come up with a better plan at less cost

Now, all Price has to do is explain:

How will you cover 30 million people that will lose their health insurance?
How will you get insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions without a mandate?

Republicans have been bitching about Obamacare for seven years. Lets see them cover that

Not only Reps have been bitching about that POS.

The only one's who liked it are those the rest of us are paying for.

You sound like you hope they fail. Typical.

I suspect the thirty million he is referring to are the ones with the freebie health care that the rest of us are mandated aka forced to pay out our asses for. Of course they are happy as clams.

Aren't you on Medicare?

Explain! Me? I was talking about the madantes to citizens followed by punishment. What are you talking about? You can regulate insurance companies without mandating that people purchase the product.

Look Willow....

Republicans wanted this problem and now it is all theirs. They stood on the sidelines and mocked Obamacare for seven years and now they have the responsibility of coming up with something better. It is not as easy as they claim it is

1. Provide affordable coverage for 30 million people
2. Ensure that pre-existing conditions are covered and do it without a mandate

You just can't pass a law that says insurance companies must cover pre-existing conditions. Insurance companies would go broke. You have to either expand the insurance pool with young people or raise the prices dramatically

I would like to see which the Republicans choose

Your first error. " provide affordable coverage for 30 million people." Why 30 million? The country has 350 million.

Your second error. Insurance companies are going broke now, probably because of pre existing conditions, and obama care is unaffordable.

In other words democrats failed big time. Let's see what the Republicans do.

I absolutely agree with you

Republicans turn to fix it.
I can't see what they come up with

It is 30 million who do not have a healthplan without Obamacare. Those are the ones Republicans need to cover immediately. The rest of us? I can't wait to see my lower premiums after Republicans fix everything
It isn't just your premiums , it's the deductibles too, that make Obamacare unaffordable.

Obozo care is not even health insurance unless you get hit by a bus..other then that its useless

LOL, do you have any clue what you're talking about? At all?

It is all connected

Explain! Me? I was talking about the madantes to citizens followed by punishment. What are you talking about? You can regulate insurance companies without mandating that people purchase the product.

Look Willow....

Republicans wanted this problem and now it is all theirs. They stood on the sidelines and mocked Obamacare for seven years and now they have the responsibility of coming up with something better. It is not as easy as they claim it is

You just can't pass a law that says insurance companies must cover pre-existing conditions. Insurance companies would go broke. You have to either expand the insurance pool with young people or raise the prices dramatically

Breaking insurance companies... a good thing.
The very concept of insurance is fucked up it is nothing more than a Ponzi scheme, and when mandated it is legalized extortion. Fact
:lmao:

It is all connected

Duh

I'd love to hear how you figured out how to become immune to cancer or being hit by a car.

What do I care if i get cancer ? I will never go to a quack again

2. Look both ways before crossing the street, didnt anyone tell you that?

Look Willow....

Your first error. " provide affordable coverage for 30 million people." Why 30 million? The country has 350 million.

Your second error. Insurance companies are going broke now, probably because of pre existing conditions, and obama care is unaffordable.

It is 30 million who do not have a healthplan without Obamacare. Those are the ones Republicans need to cover immediately. The rest of us? I can't wait to see my lower premiums after Republicans fix everything
It isn't just your premiums , it's the deductibles too, that make Obamacare unaffordable.

Obozo care is not even health insurance unless you get hit by a bus..other then that its useless

How the fuck is $6,000…$14,000 a year deuctables health insurance?

Repeal is great.

Replace not so much so. The government needs to stay out of the business of regulating the health care business. Health care should be between the patient, doctor and insurance company.

The only replacement should be along the lines of doing away with existing regulations and replacing them with more free market initiatives like allowing insurance company to sell across state lines.

Of course anything will be better than that disastrous Obamacare.
Well that would ensure the dems take the congress. LOL

It is all connected

Duh

What do I care if i get cancer ? I will never go to a quack again

2. Look both ways before crossing the street, didnt anyone tell you that?

So you believe doctors are quacks?

You do realize there are different plans you can choose from, right?

I wonder, those who supported Trump because they hate big federal government favoring states rights will think when Trump/Pence & the Republicans decide that States have no rights in determining which insurances can sell into their state & what the policies need to cover.

U.S. Constitution
Article I, Section 8
"To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes"

The so-called "Commerce Clause", Part of the original purpose of which was to delegate the authority to the Federal Government to eliminate trade barriers between the States, i.e. in this case, knock down internal state barriers to selling insurance ACROSS STATE LINES.

It's actually an exercise of the clause that aligns with the original intent.
States have set regulations on products sold into their states in the past. Like California auto emission standards. Like gasoline taxes, like sales taxes, etc

Your argument is crap.
Ummm.... Auto Emissions standards isn't a trade barrier since it doesn't inhibit any competitor from selling automobiles in California that comply with the standards and such standards reflect the wishes of the state inhabitants regarding environmental protections, however, the byzantine rules that are imposed in many states to protect in state insurance carriers from interstate competition ARE clearly intentional and exclusionary barriers to cross state commerce and the U.S. Constitution gives the Federal Government the authority to nullify them since it's easy to demonstrate consumers are injured by such barriers and that selected companies receive unfair market advantage from them.

Go Read Federalist #42.

:popcorn:
"Insurance firms in each state are protected from interstate competition by the federal McCarran-Ferguson Act (1945), which grants states the right to regulate health plans within their borders."

What did it grant? "the right to regulate"

Your orange buddy wants to take away that right.

Any insurance company is free to abide by those individual state's rights the exact same ways auto makers can build cars to meet those emission controls.

All you Trump people should be having a freaking fit against these actions by the federal government but your heads are too far up Trump's butt to even care.

Yup and i already told my story why I hate quacks

Thats not addressing my question.

Yo Flash.

Love your fucking posts man.

I live in Melbourne, Florida. Where do you hang your hat in the Sunshine State??

"Yo Flash.

Are you as brain dead as I am?

Cool! Let's meet and share talking points that we heard on Fox News"

Yup and i already told my story why I hate quacks

I'm actually not interested at all in your story. You're too dumb to invest any energy towards.

Forum List

Back