🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Replace and Repeal Obamacare

All I want for them to do is axe the mandate and the tax penalties for non compliance, that is just so communist.

How do you propose to get insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions?
It is all connected

Rsise the rates of people who buy health care
Duh

Leave the rest of us alone

Just what I expected. A price increase for everyone

Couldn't be any higher than I'm paying now. My benefits have gone up 60% in the last two years because of that POS.

OK...then lets see Republicans bring down the rates

I will hold them to the same standard they held Obamacare

Cover 30 million uninsured, cover pre-existing conditions, bring down costs

Republicans turn to fix it.
"Republicans wanted this problem and now it is all theirs."

1. NO, Republicans did NOT want this problem, Snowflake.

This 'clusterf*@k' is still the problem of ALL THE LIBERALS & OBAMA who rammed this POS into law against the majority of Americans and the GOP who opposed it.

This NIGHTMARE was IMPOSED on the American people, and, like a flaming bag of poop left on someone's doorstep and their doorbell is wrong, the Liberals have left a bag of flaming shit on the GOP's doorstep while seeking to completely absolve themselves of the F* UP THEY created.

Oh NO, Snowflake, no matter what happens, this is still the LIBERALS' Problem.

2. The discussion above is EXACTLY what Liberals want - it's their F* UP, but they are trying to position themselves to lay all the blame on the GOP's laps. Every little thing that goes wrong, every thing people don't like about what is to come, Liberals will try to blame the GOP when the GOP was left holding the Liberals' / Obama's SHIT SANDWHICH to try to fix.

No matter what happens from here on out, all of this is still on the Liberals who put this country in this position!

These Moon Bat Libtards always like to blame their failures on somebody else. They are cowards like that.

Liberals broke health care and now they will blame Trump when it is not fixed perfectly. Trump's program will be much better than that crap that Obama instituted and you will still hear the Moon Bats bitch.

This 'clustefark' is still the problem of ALL THE LIBERALS & OBAMA who rammed this POS into law against the opposition of the majority of Americans and the GOP who opposed it.

This NIGHTMARE was IMPOSED on the American people, and , like a flaming bag of poop left on someone's doorstep and their doorbell is wrong, the Liberals have left a bag of flaming shit on the GOP's doorstep while seeking to completely absolve themselves of the F* UP THEY created.

2. The discussion above is EXACTLY what Liberals want - it's their F* UP, but they are trying to position themselves to lay all the blame on the GOP's laps. Every little thing that goes wrong, every thing people don't like about what is to come, Liberals will try to blame the GOP when the GOP was left holding the Liberals' / Obama's SHIT SANDWHICH.

No matter what happens from here on out, all of this is still on the Liberals who put this country in this position!

Great post and spot on.

The Dems passed this POS all on their own knowing it was going to cost us out the ass.

They passed it anyway even thought the phone lines to DC were burning up with people telling their reps not to vote it in.

I hope they dump it right back into the private sector where it belongs. Open up the markets. Let insurance companies compete. Competition brings prices down.

Rightwinger can kiss my ass.

So the solution is dump everyone into an open market

Let everyone look for the best deal depending on their health and demographic profile. Young people will do very well. Those in good health will also find competitive rates. Women will pay more....too bad you were born a woman, not my problem. Those with pre-existing conditions or self employed will bear the brunt of the new Republican health market

This 'clusterf*@k' is still the problem of ALL THE LIBERALS & OBAMA who rammed this POS into law against the majority of Americans and the GOP who opposed it.

This NIGHTMARE was IMPOSED on the American people, and, like a flaming bag of poop left on someone's doorstep and their doorbell is wrong, the Liberals have left a bag of flaming shit on the GOP's doorstep while seeking to completely absolve themselves of the F* UP THEY created.

2. The discussion above is EXACTLY what Liberals want - it's their F* UP, but they are trying to position themselves to lay all the blame on the GOP's laps. Every little thing that goes wrong, every thing people don't like about what is to come, Liberals will try to blame the GOP when the GOP was left holding the Liberals' / Obama's SHIT SANDWHICH to try to fix.

Once you REPEAL....it becomes your problem Republicans

Can't wait

All I want for them to do is axe the mandate and the tax penalties for non compliance, that is just so communist.

It is all connected

Duh

Couldn't be any higher than I'm paying now. My benefits have gone up 60% in the last two years because of that POS.

Bullshit. Let those thirty million take care of themselves. Its not my responsibility nor the responsibility of the taxpayers to pay for anyone's healthcare.

They need to get off their asses and pay for their own healthcare.

[

It isn't just your premiums , it's the deductibles too, that make Obamacare unaffordable.

Obamacare gave subsidies to the filthy ass welfare queens at the cost of higher taxes and higher premiums, deductibles and co payments to the paying customers. Despicable, isn't it?

[

Can't wait

LOL!

You idiot Moon Bat.

That is like saying that once you stop somebody from hitting you on the head with a hammer then you are responsible for your headache.

[

It isn't just your premiums , it's the deductibles too, that make Obamacare unaffordable.

Obamacare gave subsidies to the filthy ass welfare queens at the cost of higher taxes and higher premiums, deductibles and co payments to the paying customers. Despicable, isn't it?

Democrat way trickle up poor , trickle up misery

Repeal but lets keep the parts that we like????

Without the mandate how do you expect to pay for it?

[

Democrat way trickle up poor , trickle up misery

Along with trickle up fuck the taxpayer.

It is all connected

Duh

Bullshit. Let those thirty million take care of themselves. Its not my responsibility nor the responsibility of the taxpayers to pay for anyone's healthcare.

They need to get off their asses and pay for their own healthcare.

Let them die....not my problem

Republican health plan

[

Welfare queens have qualified for Medicaid for over 50 years. Obama expanded Medicaid and gave subsidies for those WORKING Americans who struggled to pay their bills and afford healthcare

Those are the people Republicans are going to hurt

[

Can't wait

LOL!

You idiot Moon Bat.

That is like saying that once you stop somebody from hitting you on the head with a hammer then you are responsible for your headache.
[

Welfare queens have qualified for Medicaid for over 50 years. Obama expanded Medicaid and gave subsidies for those WORKING Americans who struggled to pay their bills and afford healthcare

People who dont even vote republican..fuck them

Once again, NO!

Liberals and Obama who IMPOSED this shit left only 2 options: 1 let it collapse, screwing Americans, or deal with the flaming bag of shit Obama/Libs left on Americans' doorstep.

If this shit had not been rammed into law there would be nothing to repeal, so it is STILL the Liberals'' problem, SILL the results of the liberals massive F* UP.

"TRUMP INHERITED THIS SHIT SANDWHICH FROM OBAMA / LIBERALS!"
- According to Obama and Snowflakes, THIS is how 'that game' is played, the same game Barry has been playing for 8 years. From here on out all health care program problems will be blamed on Obama and the Libtards who rammed it into law against the majority will of the people!

[

It is despicable because it is now unaffordable to the rest of us the paying customers!

Why? Have they threatened to do away with Medicaid and s chip?

[

It is despicable because it is now unaffordable to the rest of us the paying customers!

Medicaid and SCHIP were in place before Obamacare (republicans still want to slash funding)

What they will do away with is the expansion of Medicaid and subsidies to struggling workers whose employers don't provide a medical plan.

[

Medicaid and SCHIP were in place before Obamacare (republicans still want to slash funding)

What they will do away with is the expansion of Medicaid and subsidies to struggling workers whose employers don't provide a medical plan.
So, you are fine with giving freebies and subsidies but care not that this makes it too expensive for those trying to pay for their own insurance? Do I read you right?

[

So, you are fine with giving freebies and subsidies but care not that this makes it too expensive for those trying to pay for their own insurance? Do I read you right?

Yes I am fine with it

Healthcare is a basic human right. Great countries take care of the less fortunate. We are the wealthiest nation on earth and can afford to be GREAT

Even Trump says so

[Q

You are a dumbass Moon Bat.

People that could not afford health care have always been able to get it in this country. However, they would be on welfare or have to go to a free clinic or whatever.

What this filthy ass Obamacare did was to provide a despicable entitlement for the welfare queens to get the same insurance that productive Americans had.

It was his backdoor way of getting the welfare shitheads out of the government clinics and into the waiting rooms of the doctors of the paying customers. You know, for social justice reasons. I think it was a closet reparation agenda, which is terrible.

In order to do it the stupid administration had to increase taxes, raid Medicare, and increase the premiums, deductibles and co payments of all that could afford.

I am glad that Trump wants to cancel the stupid program. The program that was in bill passed along strict party lines by idiot Democrats and who many of them didn't even bother to read before voting for it. Good riddance!

[

Healthcare is a basic human right.

No it is not. If somebody told you that, even Trump then he/she was lying to you.

It is not your right to force me to have to pay your bills. If you think that then you are a sorry ass thief.

We have some rights guaranteed under the Constitutions. Like the right to keep and bear arms. The right to have you require that I pay your bills is not one of them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back