🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Replace and Repeal Obamacare

[

It isn't just your premiums , it's the deductibles too, that make Obamacare unaffordable.

Obamacare gave subsidies to the filthy ass welfare queens at the cost of higher taxes and higher premiums, deductibles and co payments to the paying customers. Despicable, isn't it?
This from the welfare queen butt inspector?
What Obamacare taxes are you paying?
The rate of premium increase since the enacting of the exchanges is less than prior to the passing of the ACA.

Prior to the exchanges, our premium was $1650/month with a notice upping it to $1850 the year the exchange policies took effect. I bought an equivalent policy that cost $950 without subsidies.

So you asshats know nothing about the ACA. If you were sofa king stupid to pick a plan with a high deductible, that is your fault.

Who do you think paid when these people sought care at clinics & the ERs?

It isn't just your premiums , it's the deductibles too, that make Obamacare unaffordable.

Obozo care is not even health insurance unless you get hit by a bus..other then that its useless

LOL, do you have any clue what you're talking about? At all?

How the fuck is $6,000…$14,000 a year deuctables health insurance?

You do realize there are different plans you can choose from, right?

Thats not addressing my question.

Do you have any idea how expensive cancer treatment is or a lengthy hospital stay? That deductible is a barely a drop in the bucket of the overall cost.

But what do you care? You're immune to cancer and doctors are quacks.

How long will it be before the voter realize they've been fucked over?

Today’s Broken Trump Promise: “I Won’t Cut Medicare”

Donald Trump campaigned on a promise not to cut Social Security or Medicare. Because who would campaign by saying they’re going to cut or change those incredibly popular and successful programs?

During the primaries Trump said, “Every Republican wants to do a big number on Social Security, they want to do it on Medicare, they want to do it on Medicaid. And we can’t do that. And it’s not fair to the people that have been paying in for years.”

Variations of his promise were repeated at rallies and in interviews throughout the campaign. The Heritage Foundation’s Daily Signal article, “WHY DONALD TRUMP WON’T TOUCH YOUR ENTITLEMENTS” begins”

“I’m not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid,” Trump told The Daily Signal. “Every other Republican is going to cut, and even if they wouldn’t, they don’t know what to do because they don’t know where the money is. I do.”

Trump made clear promise to voters.

But The Election Is Over

Now that the election is over, however, things are different. Trump is freed from having to say what voters want to hear. Republicans are talking about privatizing Medicare and replacing it with vouchers to use to purchase private insurance. (In other words, they want to turn it into a programs that works the same as the Obamacare they are vowing to eliminate.)

"Insurance firms in each state are protected from interstate competition by the federal McCarran-Ferguson Act (1945), which grants states the right to regulate health plans within their borders."
Ummm... No, it's intent was to protect insurance companies from federal antitrust by providing limited exemptions from federal regulation. The states don't lose their right to regulate health plans, they can regulate them all they want but Congress has the Constitutional Authority (See Article I, Section 8) to step in when the intent and effect of said regulation creates barriers to interstate competition designed to protect incumbent market participants.

One wonders why you're such a proponent of big Insurance Companies having intra-state monopolies and state regulatory protection? Fan of crony capitalism are we?

What did it grant? "the right to regulate"
It didn't grant shit, it exempted; the states don't need the federal government to grant them regulatory powers within their own borders and the federal government doesn't require consent to step in when those regulatory powers are abused to the point that they create barriers to interstate trade.

Your orange buddy wants to take away that right.
You mean Trump? The guy that I've been against since he got into the race? that "orange buddy"? Newsflash pal, just because you chose to stick your tongue up the assholes of one side of the duopoly doesn't mean everybody else does, some of us are consistent in our principles regardless of which wing of the Republican/Democrat lunatic asylum proposes a given policy change.

Any insurance company is free to abide by those individual state's rights the exact same ways auto makers can build cars to meet those emission controls.
Apparently you're not aware that INTENT and EFFECT are factored into the equation when discerning whether or not a state regulatory regime is protectionist.

Republicans turn to fix it.
"Republicans wanted this problem and now it is all theirs."

1. NO, Republicans did NOT want this problem, Snowflake.

This 'clusterf*@k' is still the problem of ALL THE LIBERALS & OBAMA who rammed this POS into law against the majority of Americans and the GOP who opposed it.

This NIGHTMARE was IMPOSED on the American people, and, like a flaming bag of poop left on someone's doorstep and their doorbell is wrong, the Liberals have left a bag of flaming shit on the GOP's doorstep while seeking to completely absolve themselves of the F* UP THEY created.

Oh NO, Snowflake, no matter what happens, this is still the LIBERALS' Problem.

2. The discussion above is EXACTLY what Liberals want - it's their F* UP, but they are trying to position themselves to lay all the blame on the GOP's laps. Every little thing that goes wrong, every thing people don't like about what is to come, Liberals will try to blame the GOP when the GOP was left holding the Liberals' / Obama's SHIT SANDWHICH to try to fix.

No matter what happens from here on out, all of this is still on the Liberals who put this country in this position!

These Moon Bat Libtards always like to blame their failures on somebody else. They are cowards like that.

Liberals broke health care and now they will blame Trump when it is not fixed perfectly. Trump's program will be much better than that crap that Obama instituted and you will still hear the Moon Bats bitch.

When the Republicans blocked healthcare reform (Hillarycare) in 1995, they said they would do their own. Between 1995 & through 2006, Republicans basically controlled Congress. In those 12 years, they did NOTHING about healthcare. If they did, they could have done it their way./ But noooooooooooo. They did NOTHING & when Democrats got control, they did it. Any the crybaby Republicans cried & cried & cried. For two years, Republicans controlled both houses & they still could not agree to a replacement reform.

The idea you whiners think the Republicans will actually do something is just amusing. Like with Abortion, they want the issue for campaigning. Republicans will put up some ridiculous plan complete with poison pill & it will be filibustered & die. They will have their issue.

All I want for them to do is axe the mandate and the tax penalties for non compliance, that is just so communist.

How do you propose to get insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions?
It is all connected

Rsise the rates of people who buy health care
Duh

Leave the rest of us alone

Just what I expected. A price increase for everyone

Couldn't be any higher than I'm paying now. My benefits have gone up 60% in the last two years because of that POS.

That's great!

How has that impacted your premiums?

Thought you would be smart enough to figure out it means they COST more.

Cost is going up again this year as well.

How long will it be before the voter realize they've been fucked over?

Today’s Broken Trump Promise: “I Won’t Cut Medicare”

Donald Trump campaigned on a promise not to cut Social Security or Medicare. Because who would campaign by saying they’re going to cut or change those incredibly popular and successful programs?

During the primaries Trump said, “Every Republican wants to do a big number on Social Security, they want to do it on Medicare, they want to do it on Medicaid. And we can’t do that. And it’s not fair to the people that have been paying in for years.”

Variations of his promise were repeated at rallies and in interviews throughout the campaign. The Heritage Foundation’s Daily Signal article, “WHY DONALD TRUMP WON’T TOUCH YOUR ENTITLEMENTS” begins”

“I’m not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid,” Trump told The Daily Signal. “Every other Republican is going to cut, and even if they wouldn’t, they don’t know what to do because they don’t know where the money is. I do.”

Trump made clear promise to voters.

But The Election Is Over

Now that the election is over, however, things are different. Trump is freed from having to say what voters want to hear. Republicans are talking about privatizing Medicare and replacing it with vouchers to use to purchase private insurance. (In other words, they want to turn it into a programs that works the same as the Obamacare they are vowing to eliminate.)

What. You post as if we should actually stay on topic. How DARE you? (-"
I think Trump and Price are fairly on the same page with Obamacare and Medicaid.

Tom Price and the Republican vision for replacing Obamacare

"The Better Way outline would instead help people purchase insurance on the open market with the help of refundable tax credits. Price, Ryan, and President-elect Trump also all favor health insurance that is available across state lines. And they would provide greater incentives for people to put away pre-tax dollars in health savings accounts.

For those who are priced out of these policies, the House Republican plan calls for federally subsidized “high-risk pools” and for Medicaid (healthcare for the poor) to be devolved to the states in the form of block grants or based on a state’s population."

The question is how we pay for it without the mandates forcing younger people buy in, and how you prevent people from waiting to buy in when they get something really really expensive.

MEDICARE is where Price and the Gop differ with the Donald. Donald promised not to cut it. I think he's going to fock the Trumpots in rural America who voted for him. Price wants "vouchers" to allow seniors to buy insurance on the open market. That would end the Medicare provisions for 100% of hospitial and 80% out patient coverage that the middle class has enjoyed for 50 years.

"Based on Democrat reactions on Tuesday, the bigger fight is likely to be over changes to Medicare – which Price sees as a cost-cutting priority for the next Congress. He and Ryan want to raise the eligibility age to 67 and transition it to a “premium support” program where seniors are provided vouchers to help them buy health insurance.

On the campaign trail, Donald Trump promised not to touch Medicare. Now his transition website says it will “modernize Medicare” to preserve it for future generations."

From the same link

"Insurance firms in each state are protected from interstate competition by the federal McCarran-Ferguson Act (1945), which grants states the right to regulate health plans within their borders."
Ummm... No, it's intent was to protect insurance companies from federal antitrust by providing limited exemptions from federal regulation. The states don't lose their right to regulate health plans, they can regulate them all they want but Congress has the Constitutional Authority (See Article I, Section 8) to step in when the intent and effect of said regulation creates barriers to interstate competition designed to protect incumbent market participants.

One wonders why you're such a proponent of big Insurance Companies having intra-state monopolies and state regulatory protection? Fan of crony capitalism are we?

What did it grant? "the right to regulate"
It didn't grant shit, it exempted; the states don't need the federal government to grant them regulatory powers within their own borders and the federal government doesn't require consent to step in when those regulatory powers are abused to the point that they create barriers to interstate trade.

Your orange buddy wants to take away that right.
You mean Trump? The guy that I've been against since he got into the race? that "orange buddy"? Newsflash pal, just because you chose to stick your tongue up the assholes of one side of the duopoly doesn't mean everybody else does, some of us are consistent in our principles regardless of which wing of the Republican/Democrat lunatic asylum proposes a given policy change.

Any insurance company is free to abide by those individual state's rights the exact same ways auto makers can build cars to meet those emission controls.
Apparently you're not aware that INTENT and EFFECT are factored into the equation when discerning whether or not a state regulatory regime is protectionist.

What state insurance standards would you say were intended to be protectionist?

Any insurance company is certainly able to abide by a State's regulation to sell insurance.

How do you propose to get insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions?
It is all connected

Rsise the rates of people who buy health care
Duh

Leave the rest of us alone

Just what I expected. A price increase for everyone

Couldn't be any higher than I'm paying now. My benefits have gone up 60% in the last two years because of that POS.

That's great!

How has that impacted your premiums?

Thought you would be smart enough to figure out it means they COST more.

Cost is going up again this year as well.

I'm pretty sure I pointed out your error. It's not my fault you're too dumb to not understand the difference.

Republicans turn to fix it.
"Republicans wanted this problem and now it is all theirs."

1. NO, Republicans did NOT want this problem, Snowflake.

This 'clusterf*@k' is still the problem of ALL THE LIBERALS & OBAMA who rammed this POS into law against the majority of Americans and the GOP who opposed it.

This NIGHTMARE was IMPOSED on the American people, and, like a flaming bag of poop left on someone's doorstep and their doorbell is wrong, the Liberals have left a bag of flaming shit on the GOP's doorstep while seeking to completely absolve themselves of the F* UP THEY created.

Oh NO, Snowflake, no matter what happens, this is still the LIBERALS' Problem.

2. The discussion above is EXACTLY what Liberals want - it's their F* UP, but they are trying to position themselves to lay all the blame on the GOP's laps. Every little thing that goes wrong, every thing people don't like about what is to come, Liberals will try to blame the GOP when the GOP was left holding the Liberals' / Obama's SHIT SANDWHICH to try to fix.

No matter what happens from here on out, all of this is still on the Liberals who put this country in this position!

These Moon Bat Libtards always like to blame their failures on somebody else. They are cowards like that.

Liberals broke health care and now they will blame Trump when it is not fixed perfectly. Trump's program will be much better than that crap that Obama instituted and you will still hear the Moon Bats bitch.

When the Republicans blocked healthcare reform (Hillarycare) in 1995, they said they would do their own. Between 1995 & through 2006, Republicans basically controlled Congress. In those 12 years, they did NOTHING about healthcare. If they did, they could have done it their way./ But noooooooooooo. They did NOTHING & when Democrats got control, they did it. Any the crybaby Republicans cried & cried & cried. For two years, Republicans controlled both houses & they still could not agree to a replacement reform.

The idea you whiners think the Republicans will actually do something is just amusing. Like with Abortion, they want the issue for campaigning. Republicans will put up some ridiculous plan complete with poison pill & it will be filibustered & die. They will have their issue.
You left out the fact, as Nancy Pelosi bragged to Time magazine, that Liberals engaged in massive Obstructionist Politics, blocking everything the GOP tried, frustrating the American people so much that they were willing to embrace the BS promise of 'Change' from the very people responsible for the govt that had been ground to a halt.

I suspect the Liberals will try to do the exact same thing over the next 4 years.

Obozo care is not even health insurance unless you get hit by a bus..other then that its useless

Do you have any idea how expensive cancer treatment is or a lengthy hospital stay? That deductible is a barely a drop in the bucket of the overall cost.

But what if you cannot afford the deductible or the premiums? You have nothing. All because liberals decided to make my healthcare unaffordable so others could have freebies! Right?

But what if you cannot afford the deductible or the premiums? You have nothing. All because liberals decided to make my healthcare unaffordable so others could have freebies! Right?

You already are on government subsidized insurance! What are you complaining about?

You already are on government subsidized insurance! What are you complaining about?
I pay for it. Paid for it my whole fucking working life. Next question?

Once you REPEAL....it becomes your problem Republicans
Once again, NO!

Liberals and Obama who IMPOSED this shit left only 2 options: 1 let it collapse, screwing Americans, or deal with the flaming bag of shit Obama/Libs left on Americans' doorstep.

If this shit had not been rammed into law there would be nothing to repeal, so it is STILL the Liberals'' problem, SILL the results of the liberals massive F* UP.

"TRUMP INHERITED THIS SHIT SANDWHICH FROM OBAMA / LIBERALS!"
- According to Obama and Snowflakes, THIS is how 'that game' is played, the same game Barry has been playing for 8 years. From here on out all health care program problems will be blamed on Obama and the Libtards who rammed it into law against the majority will of the people!
This from the people who blame Obama for the Bush recession. I have news, when Bush left office we were in the midst of the worse recession on 80 years, a near financial meltdown, a housing collapse, two quagmire wars, unfunded expansion to Medicare, and a trillion plus deficit.

First order of business out of the gate!

Pence says ObamaCare repeal will be 'first thing out of the gate'

"It’ll be the first thing out of the gate," Pence told Fox News' Sean Hannity on "Hannity." "The President-elect’s made it very clear. He wants the Congress when they convene in early January to take up the task of repealing and replacing ObamaCare first."

Pence called the nomination of Rep. Tom Price, R-Ga., to be secretary of health and human services, "very exciting and [it] should be a source of great encouragement to millions of Americans who know we’ve got to repeal ObamaCare, but we’ve [also] got to replace it with real solutions."

"We don’t want any American to be anxious about a transition," Pence said, "it will be an orderly transition ... but we’ll be working toward a solution that’s grounded in the principles of free market economics and respect for the doctor-patient relationship."

Pence also said that Trump would restate the case for his agenda to the American people in a series of events beginning Thursday.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I bet Pelosi and obummer have soiled themselves.
The GOP healthcare plan has different winners and losers. The ACA made middle class and rich people pay more so poor people could have free healthcare. The GOP's plan will make the poor and sick be the losers. So don't be poor and don't get sick.

I pay for it. Paid for it my whole fucking working life. Next question?

"Keep your hands off my Government healthcare!!"

No offense, but bitching and moaning about how bad Obamacare was is not really getting anywhere. Because the reality is the gop has the votes to repeal it, but they have decided they want to replace it with something. The question is what is the something.

(And somewhat related whether Donald will fold on his promise to leave medicare intact_

Yo Flash.

Love your fucking posts man.

I live in Melbourne, Florida. Where do you hang your hat in the Sunshine State??

Good old Polk County Florida. On the edge of the Green Swamp. 5th generation Floridian.

Here are two other facts for you libtards that want to throw the you are on Medicare bs around. 1. It is not a choice, you are automatically enrolled into the Medicare program, you pay premiums and you have to have supplemental insurance to boot. Secondly, if you try to get off Medicare and buy private insurance the gov. Takes away your social security.
None of this shit is optional, it's a done deal. The rip the money out of your paycheck without your permission. Then when the politicians want some extra money like the trillion they needed to start obama care they stole it from the Medicare funds. Democrats are evil devils.

Forum List

Back