🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty

I am not seeing you condemn it, your clan's baby killing! That means you support it! You might as well have killed each child that died with your very own hands, same difference!What makes you crave the blood of Palestinian babies? WHAT MAKES PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHAT YOU ARE?

I do not crave the blood of Palestinian babies.

Blood is not Kosher:cool:

What make people like me what I am?

Truthfully, I was raised since being a small child that Israel is the most important thing that I have, besides my family.

I came from a state which is trash and garbage, and Israel, as in details, as in family, and as a COUNTRY, gave me everything that I have. everything I AM, is ISRAEL.

This place was SO KIND TO ME, what kind of person would I be if I didn't fight for it?

That is the most honest answer I can give you.

But you do not condemn the killing of children and other human rights abuses?

Do you really think the continuing Occupation and continuing human rights abuses are going to bring peace to Israel?

I will condemn things which needs condemning.

I will condemn the actions of Jacob Titel, Natan Zada, Baruch Goldstein. I will condemn punishing with "Price Tag" innocent Christian and those who force blameless Arabs to take part of the retribution acts that Settlers do when people wrong them.

I believe those are actions which needs condmending, and that any Jew, being a Jew, should condemn those acts, because we're obligated by nature, and By HaShem himself, to detach ourselves from kinds of things which suited beasts, and not even them.

When children die as part of war, it is always sad, and in a perfect world it would not happen, not to Palestinians, and surely not for Jews.

Human rights should be respected both by Israel and Palestinians.

As for the last question, the occupation, as you people call it, for we do not see it as such, does not help always.

On the other hand, answer me you, does the expulsion of Jews from their home ever helped anywhere (In the Israeli Palestinian conflict)?

Be honest with yourself, at least. You know the answer to that.

lolol...those aren't really anything. they actually sound like a cover up for israelis use of WP.

if it is any comfort, i am not going to believe it either if some palestinian HAMAS member claims that israel is using hand held suitcase nukes, even if twenty papers pick up his story.

So why are you people asking for me to back up what I say if you aint going to believe it either way?

Why do I even bother?:doubt:

Truthfully, I was raised since being a small child that Israel is the most important thing that I have, besides my family.

I came from a state which is trash and garbage, and Israel, as in details, as in family, and as a COUNTRY, gave me everything that I have. everything I AM, is ISRAEL.

This place was SO KIND TO ME, what kind of person would I be if I didn't fight for it?

Do you really think the continuing Occupation and continuing human rights abuses are going to bring peace to Israel?

I will condemn the actions of Jacob Titel, Natan Zada, Baruch Goldstein. I will condemn punishing with "Price Tag" innocent Christian and those who force blameless Arabs to take part of the retribution acts that Settlers do when people wrong them.

I believe those are actions which needs condmending, and that any Jew, being a Jew, should condemn those acts, because we're obligated by nature, and By HaShem himself, to detach ourselves from kinds of things which suited beasts, and not even them.

When children die as part of war, it is always sad, and in a perfect world it would not happen, not to Palestinians, and surely not for Jews.

As for the last question, the occupation, as you people call it, for we do not see it as such, does not help always.

On the other hand, answer me you, does the expulsion of Jews from their home ever helped anywhere (In the Israeli Palestinian conflict)?

Lipush, you are good people.

deach---there was no DECEPTION at all-----marge DESCRIBED what she did,

----you are DESPERATE

it was deceptive and this board is not going to last very long if people run around altering other people's posts.

if i had not clicked the link back to the original post, i would have had no idea what this "correction" was all about.

is this really the impression you want to give as to how jewish people operate. good. i encourage it. such behaviour makes my fight easier.

To any sane person, what Marg does is what Marg does - not something to use as an attack on all Jewish people.

You are thieves and baby killers and ethnic cleansers and civilian slaughterers, scum of the earth. And you are proud of all of it, disgusting, you show how low humanity can sink! Every day we just see more atrocities, more war crimes, more crimes against humanity, more violations of intl law.. The war criminal settlers need to go and take their hate and their hate filled spawn with them! Zionists are a disgrace to Humanity! Scum of the earth!

You are thieves and baby killers and ethnic cleansers and civilian slaughterers, scum of the earth. And you are proud of all of it, disgusting, you show how low humanity can sink! Every day we just see more atrocities, more war crimes, more crimes against humanity, more violations of intl law.. The war criminal settlers need to go and take their hate and their hate filled spawn with them! Zionists are a disgrace to Humanity! Scum of the earth!

I think the above intemperate tirade is really all about the (LOL!) "pacifist humanitarian Christian" spitting out that venomous barrage of verbiage.

This is the problem.... Does anyone think we can have a logical discussion with this person? This person is sick and obsessed with her hatred. Better to leave people like this to irosie or Roudy to be mocked and ridiculed for what they are if you ask me. When you try to have a rational discussion with this person, you raise her to level of a normal, rational person, who can actually have a normal, rational conversation which isn’t the case :cuckoo:

I think the above intemperate tirade is really all about the (LOL!) "pacifist humanitarian Christian" spitting out that venomous barrage of verbiage.

lol, no sense wasting words on this filth

One picture is worth more than 1,000 israeli Lies
Gaza-war-001.jpg

Palestinian civilians and medics run to safety during an Israeli strike over a UN school in Beit Lahia, northern Gaza Strip early on January 17, 2009
Have you seen the pictures coming out of Syria, where your brethren are killing each other, Yousef Mohammed, or don't you bother looking at them because it is par for the course for Muslims to kill other Muslims. Maybe that is the reason the previous King of Jordan had the help of the PaKistani Army during that incident known as Black September where thousands and thousands of Palestinians were killed.

This is the problem.... Does anyone think we can have a logical discussion with this person? This person is sick and obsessed with her hatred. Better to leave people like this to irosie or Roudy to be mocked and ridiculed for what they are if you ask me. When you try to have a rational discussion with this person, you raise her to level of a normal, rational person, who can actually have a normal, rational conversation which isn’t the case :cuckoo:

The problem is how is the world going to deal with the Rogue Nation Israel, it is exactly the same problem the world was confronted with from Nazi Germany. Babies are being murdered, war crimes are nonstop in the Occupation. How is the world going to deal with this problem? Israel refuses to comply with intl law. We need people and nations to come together to stand against this threat Israel poses for the security of the world. The future of the world depends upon it.

Lipush be not dismayed sherri displays REACTION FORMATION she has naively
divulged her own lineage to those who murdered ----with ORGIASTIC PLEASURE
hundreds of millions of persons far superior to her vulgar self. She knows she is filth---and
she struggles with that fact

The problem is how is the world going to deal with the Rogue Nation Israel, it is exactly the same problem the world was confronted with from Nazi Germany. Babies are being murdered, war crimes are nonstop in the Occupation. How is the world going to deal with this problem? Israel refuses to comply with intl law. We need people and nations to come together to stand against this threat Israel poses for the security of the world. The future of the world depends upon it.

Delusional disorder :cuckoo:
Delusions are irrational beliefs, held with a high level of conviction, that are highly resistant to change even when the delusional person is exposed to forms of proof that contradict the belief. Non-bizarre delusions are considered to be plausible; that is, there is a possibility that what the person believes to be true could actually occur a small proportion of the time

Last edited:

Delusions are irrational beliefs, held with a high level of conviction, that are highly resistant to change even when the delusional person is exposed to forms of proof that contradict the belief. Non-bizarre delusions are considered to be plausible; that is, there is a possibility that what the person believes to be true could actually occur a small proportion of the time

lol That the best you can do, buddy?

lol That the best you can do, buddy?

I can give you a number for a Psychiatrist if you want?

"lol That the best you can do, buddy? "

Denying that other people are human, calling other people 'filth' and claiming they are led by Satan are not debate tactics, l'il sherrithing.

And the reason I call you that is because of the way you behave towards anyone who doesn't share your precise views.

I think the future of the world depends on a Reformation happening in Islam so that the Muslims start respecting other people instead of murdering them. Of course, Frau Sherri closes her eyes to what her friends are doing.

Somehow, the idea of true patriotism being contingent on carte blanche support for an alien nation, Israel, is the most perverted developement in this nation's history.

If that were the case, it would indeed be perverted. But that's not at all what the rest of us were discussing.....

And Israelis are not beings from another planet: they are US allies.

"lol That the best you can do, buddy? "

Denying that other people are human, calling other people 'filth' and claiming they are led by Satan are not debate tactics, l'il sherrithing.

And the reason I call you that is because of the way you behave towards anyone who doesn't share your precise views.

lol, you do not see nonJews as human beings, so you have no room to talk, Zionist scumbag!

Frau Sherri is certainly a hoot. She spends her entire days on forums castigating the Jews and israel (one wonders when she finds the time to clean, shop and cook) while her own Muslim buddies are busy harassing and/or murdering plus burning down the houses of worship of others. How many babies did your Muslim buddies, the scum of this planet, kill in the last week, Frau Sherri? When you think of all the places they are operating in, it must be an awful lot. And to think that Frau Sherri believes these Muslims are a benefit to society.

Forum List

Back