🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty

No condemning the usage of Palestinian WP?

Didn't think so.

Do you justify the usage of WP from the Palestinian side?

Hasbara Propaganda and still waiting to hear of burned Israelis.

Where are they,baby killer?

You must be a good lawyer when you want to.

You completely ignored my question.

I will ask again, though.

WILL YOU CONDEMND THE PALESTINIAN USAGE OF WP?

Show me a human rights group confirming Palestinians killing Israelis with WP, then I will condemn such acts.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I cannot condemn things that are not happening, I cannot simply bring myself to imagine Zionist Hasbara is true, like you seem to be doing!

Still waiting for human rights groups reports confirming Palestinians are burning to death Israelis with WP!

Sherri

I have never killed any baby or supported baby killing, sherri.

Yelling the same old "baby killer! baby killer!" make you sound like some crazy person.

I am not seeing you condemn it, your clan's baby killing! That means you support it! You might as well have killed each child that died with your very own hands, same difference!What makes you crave the blood of Palestinian babies? WHAT MAKES PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHAT YOU ARE?

I do not crave the blood of Palestinian babies.

Blood is not Kosher:cool:

What make people like me what I am?

Truthfully, I was raised since being a small child that Israel is the most important thing that I have, besides my family.

I came from a state which is trash and garbage, and Israel, as in details, as in family, and as a COUNTRY, gave me everything that I have. everything I AM, is ISRAEL.

This place was SO KIND TO ME, what kind of person would I be if I didn't fight for it?

That is the most honest answer I can give you.

I have never killed any baby or supported baby killing, sherri.

Yelling the same old "baby killer! baby killer!" make you sound like some crazy person.

I am not seeing you condemn it, your clan's baby killing! That means you support it! You might as well have killed each child that died with your very own hands, same difference!What makes you crave the blood of Palestinian babies? WHAT MAKES PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHAT YOU ARE?

I do not crave the blood of Palestinian babies.

Blood is not Kosher:cool:

What make people like me what I am?

Truthfully, I was raised since being a small child that Israel is the most important thing that I have, besides my family.

I came from a state which is trash and garbage, and Israel, as in details, as in family, and as a COUNTRY, gave me everything that I have. everything I AM, is ISRAEL.

This place was SO KIND TO ME, what kind of person would I be if I didn't fight for it?

That is the most honest answer I can give you.

But you do not condemn the killing of children and other human rights abuses?

Do you really think the continuing Occupation and continuing human rights abuses are going to bring peace to Israel?

^^^ sherrimunnerlyn you are one seriously psychotic individual....... :cuckoo:

There, I've corrected your post for you : ))

changing part of a post and attributing it to the OP That is against the spirit of USMB and also a rule infringement, shame on you Maggy

Except that in this instance it is quite clear between the bold an the word 'corrected' that it's no such thing.

So I don't see where the 'spirit of USMB' has been adversely affected. Such was not my intent.

There, I've corrected your post for you : ))

changing part of a post and attributing it to the OP That is against the spirit of USMB and also a rule infringement, shame on you Maggy

Except that in this instance it is quite clear between the bold an the word 'corrected' that it's no such thing.

So I don't see where the 'spirit of USMB' has been adversely affected. Such was not my intent.

i guess we can just chalk it up to "jews being deceptive".

You go right ahead sealie and do that. I was so 'deceptive' I bolded my 'replacement' and referred to it as a correction. I suppose I could've used red font in bigger letters to make it more obvious - but then when you've done that I've found it distracting.

So of course you have links to this 'documentation', right?

Amnesty, Human Rights Watch, The Goldstone Report, The UN, all have reports documenting Israel's use of white phosphorous against civilians.

Your blindness to the truth is certainly something to behold.

You just cannot stop defending the baby killing!

Baby killing is in your blood, it is the essence of who you are!

Sherri

I asked another poster for the links to what he claimed was 'well documented'. And someone else makes this filthy and utterly insane attack upon my ancestry instead......

Considering the sherrithing purports to be a 'pacifist humanitarian' and all, I find it's flaming idiocy above doubly offensive.

And in the mean time, no link to any information has been provided...... Even when WP has been used in warfare, I'd like to know how anyone thinks it's possible to 'prove' such an intangible as motivation, deliberately seeking to harm identified civilians. What is the standard of proof used? Is it something within the GC, spelled out? Who developed this protocol (for determining 'deliberate targeting of known civilians')?

Simply screaming that "HR groups have proven" something just isn't the same thing ..... It's simply not any kind of 'proof' or 'validation' whatsoever.

And - I should believe a sherrithing which tells me I was born a murderer WHY?????

white phosphorus is an indiscriminate round and to use it in civilian areas is a war crime.

i have seen no reports of palestinians using white phosphorus.

white phosporus is legal -----Israel used it in the legal manner -----as a marker and
illuminator It causes problems ONLY if someone is DIRECTLY hit by it and is
not in any way an efficient weapon if USED ----as Israel used it-----as a marker
and illuminator. Any damage to any person based on its use is accidental
as used by Israel -----
A nail on it own is also legal-----soaked in rat poison and shoved in bombs specifically
designed to jettison the nails in a wide radius-----close to the ground----nails become
efficient baby brain weapons which is why Deach and Sherri endorse their use.
The good news is that since Israelis do not want their children murdered by people
like deach and sherri------ALL buildings and even apartments in Israel have cubicles
fortified against those nail bombs where children can be held safe Gaza is criss
crossed with tunnels which could easily COMPLETELY protect all gazan children from
any possible harm from WHITE PHOSPHOUS but sherri and deach and gazan mothers
prefer to shove kids in the path of bombs

lolol...those aren't really anything. they actually sound like a cover up for israelis use of WP.

if it is any comfort, i am not going to believe it either if some palestinian HAMAS member claims that israel is using hand held suitcase nukes, even if twenty papers pick up his story.

Israel has signaled that it is OK to use WP in civilian areas I hope they dont complain much when it is used against their civilians in the coming war, "as a marker and
illuminator"

white phosporus is legal -----Israel used it in the legal manner -----as a marker and
not in any way an efficient weapon if USED ----as Israel used it-----as a marker
as used by Israel -----
A nail on it own is also legal-----soaked in rat poison and shoved in bombs specifically
designed to jettison the nails in a wide radius-----close to the ground----nails become
The good news is that since Israelis do not want their children murdered by people
like deach and sherri------ALL buildings and even apartments in Israel have cubicles
fortified against those nail bombs where children can be held safe Gaza is criss
crossed with tunnels which could easily COMPLETELY protect all gazan children from

i was a master gunner in the U.S. army field artillery and i didn't need to read any report. when i saw the first picture, i knew it was an illegal use of a weapon.

Israel has signaled that it is OK to use WP in civilian areas I hope they dont complain much when it is used against their civilians in the coming war, "as a marker and
illuminator"

these people are ridiculous. if i am going onto an insurgents home turf to fight a guerilla action, i dont want illum. they all know where they are and they are well hidden. all i am doing is lighting myself up in an "if it moves, kill it" scenario.

as used by Israel -----

i was a master gunner in the U.S. army field artillery and i didn't need to read any report. when i saw the first picture, i knew it was an illegal use of a weapon.

I was an officer in the US navy-----address me as MA'AM In the capacity in which
I worked even generals and admirals so addressed me ok----now soldier ----tell
HOW IT WAS USED that you are claiming you KNEW to be " illegal"? Try to be specific---
spelling does count. Also let me know what you know about the LEGAL use
of kassam rockets Then you can tell me that agent orange made you impotent

You go right ahead sealie and do that. I was so 'deceptive' I bolded my 'replacement' and referred to it as a correction. I suppose I could've used red font in bigger letters to make it more obvious - but then when you've done that I've found it distracting.

what you could have done is not do it.

there was no indication whatsoever as to what you were correcting or, in this case, deceptively altering.

that's ok. i am sure sunni is used to it as am i and sherri as well. it's no bigs...and yes, i will do that. thanks.

deach---there was no DECEPTION at all-----marge DESCRIBED what she did,

----you are DESPERATE

as used by Israel -----

I was an officer in the US navy-----address me as MA'AM In the capacity in which
I worked even generals and admirals so addressed me ok----now soldier ----tell
HOW IT WAS USED that you are claiming you KNEW to be " illegal"? Try to be specific---
spelling does count. Also let me know what you know about the LEGAL use
of kassam rockets Then you can tell me that agent orange made you impotent

i wasn't in the navy and you aren't, lady.

firing white phosphorus rounds into urban areas where civilians are present is illegal. look at the white phosphorus projectiles from an airburst.

Israeli Holocaust survivors suffer increasing want and poor healthcare, report reveals. Shalom Lazar, Holocaust survivor: I can't afford medicine or heating

Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty - Israel News, Ynetnews

I wonder how this poverty rate compares to that of elderly pensioners in other 'developed' nations. Even 1% I think is too high, but it might be useful to see which nations seem to be supporting their elderly best - we could look at their programs, and perhaps find something which Israel could implement.

Maybe as part of the universal draft for young people, some could be assigned to help the poor and elderly by bringing them food supplies and helping advocate for them? For most social programs, you have to contact them to make your needs known.....

deach---there was no DECEPTION at all-----marge DESCRIBED what she did,

----you are DESPERATE

it was deceptive and this board is not going to last very long if people run around altering other people's posts.

if i had not clicked the link back to the original post, i would have had no idea what this "correction" was all about.

is this really the impression you want to give as to how jewish people operate. good. i encourage it. such behaviour makes my fight easier.

Forum List

Back