🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty

Somehow, the idea of true patriotism being contingent on carte blanche support for an alien nation, Israel, is the most perverted developement in this nation's history.

If that were the case, it would indeed be perverted. But that's not at all what the rest of us were discussing.....

And Israelis are not beings from another planet: they are US allies.

We know, we know. The US has only two "real" allies in the world: 1) A 3rd rate dump and very former world power otherwise known as Great Britain, and 2) The partially reanimated corpse of that perennial loser, Judea, a.k.a. Israel. Sounds like a recipe for a national disaster to me..........................
Another refugee from Stormfront? They're invading like a plague of cockroaches.

Somehow, the idea of true patriotism being contingent on carte blanche support for an alien nation, Israel, is the most perverted developement in this nation's history.

If that were the case, it would indeed be perverted. But that's not at all what the rest of us were discussing.....

We know, we know. The US has only two "real" allies in the world: 1) A 3rd rate dump and very former world power otherwise known as Great Britain, and 2) The partially reanimated corpse of that perennial loser, Judea, a.k.a. Israel. Sounds like a recipe for a national disaster to me..........................

Gee... I dont remember Israeli troops in Iraq and Afganistan.

"lol That the best you can do, buddy? "

Denying that other people are human, calling other people 'filth' and claiming they are led by Satan are not debate tactics, l'il sherrithing.

And the reason I call you that is because of the way you behave towards anyone who doesn't share your precise views.

lol, you do not see nonJews as human beings, so you have no room to talk, Zionist scumbag!

Show us the posts where I've allegedly said any such thing. Once again: your claiming something does not make it so.

Since you sound like a bigoted ignoramus to me, I'm not all that impressed with how it sounds to you.

You sound like a Texan... if you aint with us yur agin us.

Doesnt work that way with true friends. Real friends tell ya... hey I love ya but youre being a real bully by continually beting up the Palestinians and taking their land by force... all with the billions we are sending you every year.

Have either of you geniuses noticed the title of this thread?

What are your thoughts on the actual topic?

Doesnt work that way with true friends. Real friends tell ya... hey I love ya but youre being a real bully by continually beting up the Palestinians and taking their land by force... all with the billions we are sending you every year.
Hey , I am a Texan and it's good you remember what W said. Don't fergit it, podnuh.

"genius"... good way to get responded to with a respectful reply MHunter.
Maybe you should also ask why at least 1/4 of Americans are living in poverty as well. The Holocaust was terrible and in mans worst, evil behavior. Yet most people do not know that at least as many Christians and Gypsies died in those despicable houses of death as well.
The guilt card can only be played for so long. Then its time to look at the facts as they are, and the facts are not in Israels favor for truly wanting peace as they continue to steal land.

Hey , I am a Texan and it's good you remember what W said. Don't fergit it, podnuh.

WELL HOWDY PODNUH!!!

Actually it was LBJ who muttered those pearls of wisdom.

Hossfly
Zionut & Dittohead
Member #15726

Hey Super Fly... whats a ditto head?
Is that one of those little plastic birds that keep bobbing their heads into a glass of water?

Denying that other people are human, calling other people 'filth' and claiming they are led by Satan are not debate tactics, l'il sherrithing.

And the reason I call you that is because of the way you behave towards anyone who doesn't share your precise views.

lol, you do not see nonJews as human beings, so you have no room to talk, Zionist scumbag!

Show us the posts where I've allegedly said any such thing. Once again: your claiming something does not make it so.

You just called me a thing, a thing is not a human being, dont have to go far to prove you do not see nonJews as human beings. You are one of The Chosen People, right, above every other human being that ever lived, except your fellow chosen people clansmen, of course!

Maybe you should also ask why at least 1/4 of Americans are living in poverty as well. The Holocaust was terrible and in mans worst, evil behavior. Yet most people do not know that at least as many Christians and Gypsies died in those despicable houses of death as well.
The guilt card can only be played for so long. Then its time to look at the facts as they are, and the facts are not in Israels favor for truly wanting peace as they continue to steal land.

Be real - you weren't interested in making any 'respectful' posts here to begin with.

The OP is an Israeli who is upset about these elderly survivors - 80 or more years of age - having to choose between food and heat, etc.

I don't know why most people would be so ignorant as to not understand there were about 12 million people murdered in the camps, etc. OR that the killings began with the aged, the infirm and the insane/developmentally delayed from within German society.

As for the precise numbers - the number of Christians murdered may have been greater than the number of Jews. However, in terms of total population: one third of Jews worldwide were murdered, 2/3 of the European Jewish population - and in some countries, upwards of 90% of the Jews. The numbers for the Roma are similarly grim.

This is nothing about the US, and nothing about 'guilt'. Nor is it anything about the conflict.

You just called me a thing, a thing is not a human being, dont have to go far to prove you do not see nonJews as human beings. You are one of The Chosen People, right, above every other human being that ever lived, except your fellow chosen people clansmen, of course!

You're a thing because you act like a thing. I don't call sealie or URA or Loinboy or anyone else here who's not Jewish a 'thing'. Only YOU. So guess what: you are proven to be a liar once again. I'm sure we're all shocked and surprised - LMAO!

And here I thought you WANTED to be 'special', LOL!

Be real - you weren't interested in making any 'respectful' posts here to begin with.

The OP is an Israeli who is upset about these elderly survivors - 80 or more years of age - having to choose between food and heat, etc.

I don't know why most people would be so ignorant as to not understand there were about 12 million people murdered in the camps, etc. OR that the killings began with the aged, the infirm and the insane/developmentally delayed from within German society.

As for the precise numbers - the number of Christians murdered may have been greater than the number of Jews. However, in terms of total population: one third of Jews worldwide were murdered, 2/3 of the European Jewish population - and in some countries, upwards of 90% of the Jews. The numbers for the Roma are similarly grim.

This is nothing about the US, and nothing about 'guilt'. Nor is it anything about the conflict.

The Zionist government received reparations, much money, and they stole the money and now force the survivors to live in poverty, Zionists need to take care of these people! The US already sends Israel 4 billion dollars a year to burn to death Palestinian babies with white phosphorous, and you want more? Get real!

Oh, and l'il sherrithing? YOU are the Klannner around here, not me. I wonder how many of your ancestors were Klannies......

Hossfly
Zionut & Dittohead
Member #15726

Hey Super Fly... whats a ditto head?
Is that one of those little plastic birds that keep bobbing their heads into a glass of water?
You're a pretty fart smell, er...............smart feller. Rush is right. Ain't he?

I attended sunday school as a child----several times---with
a childhood playmate. The way the rules of
ethics were taught to little kids was "ask what jesus would do" -----
ie "emulate jesus" who was always depicted as being kind to
children and little lambs.
Sherri---in her vulgarity, is emulating HER paragon of virtue---
the bag of shit called "isa"

"ISA" the bag of shit, in whose name hundreds of millions were
slaughtered by entties just like sherri and the bag of shit whose
creed made the genocides of world war II-----
LOGICAL in the minds of those who enacted them.
Of the supporters of those genocides and countless
others ALL CITE THE SAME BAG OF SHIT --isa---AS
AN OJBECT OF "RESPECT"

As far as I know---the only NON ISA-RESPECTERS who also
engage in massive genocides have done so in the name of
communism. As far as I know POL POT was not an
isa-respecter

But you do not condemn the killing of children and other human rights abuses?

Do you really think the continuing Occupation and continuing human rights abuses are going to bring peace to Israel?

I will condemn things which needs condemning.

I will condemn the actions of Jacob Titel, Natan Zada, Baruch Goldstein. I will condemn punishing with "Price Tag" innocent Christian and those who force blameless Arabs to take part of the retribution acts that Settlers do when people wrong them.

I believe those are actions which needs condmending, and that any Jew, being a Jew, should condemn those acts, because we're obligated by nature, and By HaShem himself, to detach ourselves from kinds of things which suited beasts, and not even them.

When children die as part of war, it is always sad, and in a perfect world it would not happen, not to Palestinians, and surely not for Jews.

Human rights should be respected both by Israel and Palestinians.

As for the last question, the occupation, as you people call it, for we do not see it as such, does not help always.

On the other hand, answer me you, does the expulsion of Jews from their home ever helped anywhere (In the Israeli Palestinian conflict)?

Be honest with yourself, at least. You know the answer to that.

You are thieves and baby killers and ethnic cleansers and civilian slaughterers, scum of the earth. And you are proud of all of it, disgusting, you show how low humanity can sink! Every day we just see more atrocities, more war crimes, more crimes against humanity, more violations of intl law.. The war criminal settlers need to go and take their hate and their hate filled spawn with them! Zionists are a disgrace to Humanity! Scum of the earth!

Mmhmm again saying things without any connection to the arguement.

I speak honestly and you choose to insult. I answer your questions, question you back, and AGAIN, you choose to insult.

I personally think you're so focused on yourself and your hatred that you're not even interested on hearing anything else which may not be a shadow of your own thinking.

I hardly think it's fair.

But then again, expecting anything mature from you is quite foolish, Isn't it?

I will condemn things which needs condemning.

I will condemn the actions of Jacob Titel, Natan Zada, Baruch Goldstein. I will condemn punishing with "Price Tag" innocent Christian and those who force blameless Arabs to take part of the retribution acts that Settlers do when people wrong them.

I believe those are actions which needs condmending, and that any Jew, being a Jew, should condemn those acts, because we're obligated by nature, and By HaShem himself, to detach ourselves from kinds of things which suited beasts, and not even them.

When children die as part of war, it is always sad, and in a perfect world it would not happen, not to Palestinians, and surely not for Jews.

Human rights should be respected both by Israel and Palestinians.

As for the last question, the occupation, as you people call it, for we do not see it as such, does not help always.

On the other hand, answer me you, does the expulsion of Jews from their home ever helped anywhere (In the Israeli Palestinian conflict)?

Be honest with yourself, at least. You know the answer to that.

You are thieves and baby killers and ethnic cleansers and civilian slaughterers, scum of the earth. And you are proud of all of it, disgusting, you show how low humanity can sink! Every day we just see more atrocities, more war crimes, more crimes against humanity, more violations of intl law.. The war criminal settlers need to go and take their hate and their hate filled spawn with them! Zionists are a disgrace to Humanity! Scum of the earth!

This is the problem.... Does anyone think we can have a logical discussion with this person? This person is sick and obsessed with her hatred. Better to leave people like this to irosie or Roudy to be mocked and ridiculed for what they are if you ask me. When you try to have a rational discussion with this person, you raise her to level of a normal, rational person, who can actually have a normal, rational conversation which isn’t the case :cuckoo:

My thoughts exactly:cool:

Forum List

Back