Report: DOJ Readies Assange Prosecution

She was investigated - and cleared.

LOL. Hillary was investigated and was found to have broken the law and skated. Feel free to show us the quote wherein she was "cleared". LOL again. Thanks for the laugh.

Hillary was cleared.

comey-600-x-337.jpg

"My side" is freedom. Yes, I am glad they helped my side.

The "they" is Putin and he doesn't EVER side with freedom

You're just happy he helped you win.
That’s funny. Putin wanted Cankles to win because he already owned her.

Putin "publicly" stated in Helsinki that he wanted Trump to win.
You do know he lies right?

If he had said Hillary - would you have believed him?

Yes because we know he owned her.

How do "we" know that? Credible proof?

She was investigated - and cleared.

LOL. Hillary was investigated and was found to have broken the law and skated. Feel free to show us the quote wherein she was "cleared". LOL again. Thanks for the laugh.

Hillary was cleared.

comey-600-x-337.jpg
How could you be so dumb to vote for that crook?

Who did you vote for?
Donnie. I can’t vote for a criminal, but you can.

It’s everywhere. Just open your eyes.

You believe Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election, from the criminal in a pantsuit. Why can’t you believe Putin owns Pantsuit?

How did Assange damage my freedom?

By this, Snowden did not damage your freedom, so he should not be seen as a traitorous criminal.

I do wonder if you have a little poster of him in your bedroom
Snowden exposed the deep state vermin who are recording my phone calls and all my internet usage. He definitely improved my level of freedom. Without him we would never have known what the Stalinists in our government are up to.

So, you do have a Snowden shine.

How about Manning? He a hero also (or is he a she now)?

By the way...do you really think they have stopped?
Anyone who exposes government corruption is a hero in my book. Should be in yours too, but statists generally aren’t able to accept this.

Even when it violates our laws?
Sometimes that's the only way it can happen.

You cannot have freedom if people like you choose to ignore the rule of law.

By this, Snowden did not damage your freedom, so he should not be seen as a traitorous criminal.

Snowden exposed the deep state vermin who are recording my phone calls and all my internet usage. He definitely improved my level of freedom. Without him we would never have known what the Stalinists in our government are up to.

Manning didn't expose anything corrupt that I'm aware of.

Anyone who exposes government corruption is a hero in my book. Should be in yours too, but statists generally aren’t able to accept this.

When government corruption is exposed, we should all cheer those who expose it. Exposing corruption should never be illegal.

I do think it is most hypocritical of you to fall for this illegal prosecution of Assange, when your girl Hillary did far worse.

Assange hasn't even been prosecuted yet - and you think it's illegal? Were Assange's rape charges also illegal? BTW, so-called government corruption is often blurred by political bias.
Yes, those rape charges were totally illegal.

When government corruption is exposed, we should all cheer those who expose it. Exposing corruption should never be illegal.

I do think it is most hypocritical of you to fall for this illegal prosecution of Assange, when your girl Hillary did far worse.

Assange hasn't even been prosecuted yet - and you think it's illegal? Were Assange's rape charges also illegal? BTW, so-called government corruption is often blurred by political bias.
I suspect the rape charges are Trumped up. When one exposes government corruption, one often faces trumped up charges. Funny how it works that way.

Assange has lived under threat of prosecution for years.
Community of the Wrongly Accused: Rape Charges Against Wikileaks Assange May Be Bogus

Either you obey the rule of law or you do not.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You apparently don’t know what the rule of law means, because it certainly doesn’t apply to what Assange did.

Please explain
He was freely given information which he published. He is a member of the press. If this is illegal, well then George Orwell here we come.

And just yesterday I was freely given a Porsche that for some reason looks alot like the one my nieghbor reported stolen in a burgulary.
Giving you your neighbor's Porsche would deprive your neighbor or its use. No one is being deprived of the use of the information Assange published.

Idiot, those private emails were more valuable than any Porsche.

No one being able to jump in and take them around the block has exactly ZERO relavance to the law here.

You cannot have freedom if people like you choose to ignore the rule of law.

Manning didn't expose anything corrupt that I'm aware of.

Abu Ghraib

They just broke the news he is indicted.
indicted for what?

For exposing secret U.S. information. He published previously cables that gave the names of undercover operatives and their locations putting their lives in danger.

And where is the freak that STOLE that information from US Army Intel Corps today? Running for Federal Office because Obama pardoned him.. You expect ANYONE to be outraged because ASSANGE needs justice?

Where was your outrage when the freak got pardoned and ran for office and starting writing its memoirs??

The SEALED indictment is more a "security plan" to keep Assange OUT of the US and not available to be questioned by members of Congress as to what he knows...

That's all it is. Just the presence of a sealed indictment rules that possibility out. They dont EVER want him to talk about what he knows.... Period...

Forum List

Back