Report: DOJ Readies Assange Prosecution

They just broke the news he is indicted.
indicted for what?

For exposing secret U.S. information. He published previously cables that gave the names of undercover operatives and their locations putting their lives in danger.

And where is the freak that STOLE that information from US Army Intel Corps today? Running for Federal Office because Obama pardoned him.. You expect ANYONE to be outraged because ASSANGE needs justice?

Where was your outrage when the freak got pardoned and ran for office and starting writing its memoirs??

Wait. You guys need to make up your minds. So she was punished for stealing the info... and people say they liked he did it because he exposed some of the bad things the government has done... and said he had been punished too harshly after being given a 35 year sentence, and now after Obama pardoned her after like 3 years, she wasn't punished enough???

Seriously, stick to one side or the other.

indicted for what?

For exposing secret U.S. information. He published previously cables that gave the names of undercover operatives and their locations putting their lives in danger.

And where is the freak that STOLE that information from US Army Intel Corps today? Running for Federal Office because Obama pardoned him.. You expect ANYONE to be outraged because ASSANGE needs justice?

Where was your outrage when the freak got pardoned and ran for office and starting writing its memoirs??

Wait. You guys need to make up your minds. So she was punished for stealing the info... and people say they liked he did it because he exposed some of the bad things the government has done... and said he had been punished too harshly after being given a 35 year sentence, and now after Obama pardoned her after like 3 years, she wasn't punished enough???

Lets get one thing straight. Read my siglines for clues. I NEVER condone or excuse compromising national security in ANY careless or malicious way. And 35 years ALWAYS sounded right to me. But apparently, Obama needed to encourage MORE "brave" dumping of raw intel reports onto the black markets of the world.

Do I need to look up whether you EXCUSED this unexplainable action from Obama when it happened? How much outrage about THAT did you show when the shit was leaked?

And why do you expect ANY justice with the freak running around famous for "getting away with it" -- if it DID SERIOUSLY compromise US personnel in the field ops and diplomatic relations??

indicted for what?

Lets get one thing straight. Read my siglines for clues. I NEVER condone or excuse compromising national security in ANY careless or malicious way. And 35 years ALWAYS sounded right to me. But apparently, Obama needed to encourage MORE "brave" dumping of raw intel reports onto the black markets of the world.

Do I need to look up whether you EXCUSED this unexplainable action from Obama when it happened? How much outrage about THAT did you show when the shit was leaked?

And why do you expect ANY justice with the freak running around famous for "getting away with it" -- if it DID SERIOUSLY compromise US personnel in the field ops and diplomatic relations??

Nope. I think she should have stayed in prison. However if you look at the penalty given for the offense, it is generally 1 to 3 years in federal prison. Now, I don't have a fucking clue how you can say you don't excuse this type of thing happening, and in the next sentence defend Assange and try to come up with some kind of conspiracy as to why they want to bust his ass for it. This is nothing new... Clinton and Obama had said a long time ago when he first released the cables they were going to try and extradite him for it and put him on trial. Why else do you think he hates Clinton so much?

You apparently don’t know what the rule of law means, because it certainly doesn’t apply to what Assange did.

Please explain
He was freely given information which he published. He is a member of the press. If this is illegal, well then George Orwell here we come.

And just yesterday I was freely given a Porsche that for some reason looks alot like the one my nieghbor reported stolen in a burgulary.
Giving you your neighbor's Porsche would deprive your neighbor or its use. No one is being deprived of the use of the information Assange published.

Idiot, those private emails were more valuable than any Porsche.

No one being able to jump in and take them around the block has exactly ZERO relavance to the law here.
The value has zero relevance to the law either, dumbass.

Please explain
He was freely given information which he published. He is a member of the press. If this is illegal, well then George Orwell here we come.

And just yesterday I was freely given a Porsche that for some reason looks alot like the one my nieghbor reported stolen in a burgulary.
Giving you your neighbor's Porsche would deprive your neighbor or its use. No one is being deprived of the use of the information Assange published.

No one being able to jump in and take them around the block has exactly ZERO relavance to the law here.

Ha! unbelivable how you are proven wrong wrong wrong and wrong again and yet still keep talking out of your ass.

Ha! unbelivable how you are proven wrong wrong wrong and wrong again and yet still keep talking out of your ass.
When was I proven wrong?

When was I proven wrong?

Every time you post.

When was I proven wrong?

Every time you post.
iu

You're right: it is unbelievable. No one believes it.

indicted for what?

Nope. I think she should have stayed in prison. However if you look at the penalty given for the offense, it is generally 1 to 3 years in federal prison. Now, I don't have a fucking clue how you can say you don't excuse this type of thing happening, and in the next sentence defend Assange and try to come up with some kind of conspiracy as to why they want to bust his ass for it. This is nothing new... Clinton and Obama had said a long time ago when he first released the cables they were going to try and extradite him for it and put him on trial. Why else do you think he hates Clinton so much?

There is no "usual sentence".. This was a massive blog of action reports, intel, diplomatic cables dealing with our position in Afghanistan. And it COMPROMISED our national credibility internationally and our military and representatives.

That's not justice. Don't EXPECT justice anymore.

And I'm not defending Assange. I'm stating the obvious clear thinking reason for a SEALED indictment NOW -- as opposed to last year. They are desperately trying to cut off investigations into all the election spying and hijinks. Because it doesn't benefit Trump and it certainly does not benefit the Dems.

There is no "usual sentence".. This was a massive blog of action reports, intel, diplomatic cables dealing with our position in Afghanistan. And it COMPROMISED our national credibility internationally and our military and representatives.

That's not justice. Don't EXPECT justice anymore.

And I'm not defending Assange. I'm stating the obvious clear thinking reason for a SEALED indictment NOW -- as opposed to last year. They are desperately trying to cut off investigations into all the election spying and hijinks. Because it doesn't benefit Trump and it certainly does not benefit the Dems.

Yes, there are "usual sentences." Judges often look at people who were previously convicted of the same crime and look at what punishment they received when deciding what to give. It's as common as swearing on the Bible...

You most definitely are defending Assange. You've for some reason become a conspiracy nut and you NEVER think that a rock sometimes jut might be a rock.Questioning things is healthy. Assuming everything is not what it seems is not.

Forum List

Back