Report: DOJ Readies Assange Prosecution

You apparently don’t know what the rule of law means, because it certainly doesn’t apply to what Assange did.

Assange deals in stolen merchandise, that is against the law.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
What "deal" did he make?

The deal of accepting known stolen merchandise.

Once again, if I give you a car and tell you I stole it, and you accept it knowing that I stole it...you are guilty of a crime.
A "deal" involves an exchange of money, a quid pro quo. Manning gave the information to Assange, sans anything in return.

Tell that to the police when you are caught driving the stolen car..."well yeah, I knew it was stolen but I did not pay for it so it is all cool".
An email is not a car. If I read the email have I committed a crime? How would I even return it?

You don't think these things out, do you?

Looks like it's Assange and Stone's "turn in the barrel" now
You couldn't care less whether they actually broke any laws.

All that matters is they helped your side, nothing else matters to you.

You should build a little shrine to Snowden!
"My side" is freedom. Yes, I am glad they helped my side.

You cannot have freedom if people like you choose to ignore the rule of law.
How did Assange damage my freedom?

Assange deals in stolen merchandise, that is against the law.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
What "deal" did he make?

Once again, if I give you a car and tell you I stole it, and you accept it knowing that I stole it...you are guilty of a crime.
A "deal" involves an exchange of money, a quid pro quo. Manning gave the information to Assange, sans anything in return.

Tell that to the police when you are caught driving the stolen car..."well yeah, I knew it was stolen but I did not pay for it so it is all cool".
An email is not a car. If I read the email have I committed a crime? How would I even return it?

data is merchandise just as much as a car is.

But again, I do have to give you credit for going against your master, this is a first for you. How does it feel?

Looks like it's Assange and Stone's "turn in the barrel" now

By this, Snowden did not damage your freedom, so he should not be seen as a traitorous criminal.

I do wonder if you have a little poster of him in your bedroom

What "deal" did he make?

data is merchandise just as much as a car is.

But again, I do have to give you credit for going against your master, this is a first for you. How does it feel?
As I said, have I stolen it if I read the data? How would I return data?

By this, Snowden did not damage your freedom, so he should not be seen as a traitorous criminal.

Snowden exposed the deep state vermin who are recording my phone calls and all my internet usage. He definitely improved my level of freedom. Without him we would never have known what the Stalinists in our government are up to.

Snowden exposed the deep state vermin who are recording my phone calls and all my internet usage. He definitely improved my level of freedom. Without him we would never have known what the Stalinists in our government are up to.

So, you do have a Snowden shine.

How about Manning? He a hero also (or is he a she now)?

By the way...do you really think they have stopped?

Anyone who exposes government corruption is a hero in my book. Should be in yours too, but statists generally aren’t able to accept this.

Anyone who exposes government corruption is a hero in my book. Should be in yours too, but statists generally aren’t able to accept this.

Even when it violates our laws?

When government corruption is exposed, we should all cheer those who expose it. Exposing corruption should never be illegal.

I do think it is most hypocritical of you to fall for this illegal prosecution of Assange, when your girl Hillary did far worse.

When government corruption is exposed, we should all cheer those who expose it. Exposing corruption should never be illegal.

I do think it is most hypocritical of you to fall for this illegal prosecution of Assange, when your girl Hillary did far worse.

Assange hasn't even been prosecuted yet - and you think it's illegal? Were Assange's rape charges also illegal? BTW, so-called government corruption is often blurred by political bias.

Assange hasn't even been prosecuted yet - and you think it's illegal? Were Assange's rape charges also illegal? BTW, so-called government corruption is often blurred by political bias.
I suspect the rape charges are Trumped up. When one exposes government corruption, one often faces trumped up charges. Funny how it works that way.

Assange has lived under threat of prosecution for years.

Justice Department Preparing To Prosecute WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange: WSJ

DOJ expects to soon prosecute Assange, who has been living in London, reports The Wall Street Journal.

The U.S. Justice Department said it is planning to prosecute controversial WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

Sources told The Wall Street Journal on Thursday that the department is also hopeful it will get Assange ― who has been holed up in an Ecuadorean embassy in London since 2012 ― into a U.S. courtroom.

Assange fled Sweden in 2012 over allegations of sexual assault and rape. Though prosecutors dropped the case last year, he still faces arrest for breaching bail conditions should he leave the embassy.

Justice Department Preparing To Prosecute WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange: WSJ

Great news! The sooner the better! Assange has much to answer for.
Theyre squeezing Assanage to give up the Hillarys email from Seth Rich

She was investigated - and cleared.

LOL. Hillary was investigated and was found to have broken the law and skated. Feel free to show us the quote wherein she was "cleared". LOL again. Thanks for the laugh.

Forum List

Back