Report: DOJ Readies Assange Prosecution

Let's have the trial. Wait for Kim Dotcom to testify. :p Mueller, Rosenstine, Comey, Crooked Hillary, Brock Hussaine, and all their little Deep State helpers will end up in prison.

Perhaps Assange should be prosecuted. One thing is certain, liberals had NO PROBLEM with Hillary's use of a private server to avoid oversight by the American people nor did liberals have a problem with Hillary transmitting well over 100 classified documents on her private server. It's probably a virtual certainty that the Chinese, Russians, Iranians, etc. all know more about what was in her emails than the U.S. Congress.

...and Trump keeps using an unsecure phone that the Chinese have been listening in on. :rolleyes:
Using it for what, to call his kids? Turds like you weren't concerned that Hillary used an iPhone, plus half a dozen other devices. Why the hypocritical concern about security now?

Perhaps Assange should be prosecuted. One thing is certain, liberals had NO PROBLEM with Hillary's use of a private server to avoid oversight by the American people nor did liberals have a problem with Hillary transmitting well over 100 classified documents on her private server. It's probably a virtual certainty that the Chinese, Russians, Iranians, etc. all know more about what was in her emails than the U.S. Congress.
FYI-
only 4 (to 6?) email chains remained classified, the original 4 email chains that triggered the investigation by the IG to the FBI

All the others were declassified.
irrelevant. They were classified when Hillary sent them.

FYI-
only 4 email chains remained classified, the original 4 email chains that triggered the investigation by the IG to the FBI

All the others were declassified.

Didn't the IG testify that there were over 100 classified documents found on Hillary's server?
they weren't classified at a high level but things like setting up a phone call with one of our Ambassadors etc... they were ''sensitive'' information, for privacy reasons but not classified as in top secret stuff, so they got declassified, some with redactions of names.... and the State dept released them.... on FOIA requests...

EXCEPT those original 4 or 6 'top secret' or 'secret' classified email chains that triggered the investigation that the IG found.... they never declassified those!!
Bullshit. Some of them were on a need to know basis, only. They had the highest security classification possible. One of them included a spy satellite photo. That's all we need is China knowing exactly what kind of resolution our spy satellites had.

What a naive moron.

Those clearly guilty of war crimes are not even prosecuted. Where is the surprise that far lesser criminals scamper about?

There have been reports on Assange's "failing health".. I can't help thinking he's gonna mysteriously die in custody at some remote American embassy ----- SAUDI STYLE.

They don't want to prosecute him -- they want to Khashoggi him...

...why? It's about justice not some sort of political vendetta.
This has nothing to do with justice, dumbass. It most certainly is a political vendetta.

a political vendetta by Trump's DOJ?

Justice Department Preparing To Prosecute WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange: WSJ

DOJ expects to soon prosecute Assange, who has been living in London, reports The Wall Street Journal.

The U.S. Justice Department said it is planning to prosecute controversial WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

Sources told The Wall Street Journal on Thursday that the department is also hopeful it will get Assange ― who has been holed up in an Ecuadorean embassy in London since 2012 ― into a U.S. courtroom.

Assange fled Sweden in 2012 over allegations of sexual assault and rape. Though prosecutors dropped the case last year, he still faces arrest for breaching bail conditions should he leave the embassy.

Great news! The sooner the better! Assange has much to answer for.
Assange is a hero. Too bad you are so ignorant, but ardent partisan statist can’t help being ignorant. I get it.

DOJ expects to soon prosecute Assange, who has been living in London, reports The Wall Street Journal.

The U.S. Justice Department said it is planning to prosecute controversial WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

Sources told The Wall Street Journal on Thursday that the department is also hopeful it will get Assange ― who has been holed up in an Ecuadorean embassy in London since 2012 ― into a U.S. courtroom.

Assange fled Sweden in 2012 over allegations of sexual assault and rape. Though prosecutors dropped the case last year, he still faces arrest for breaching bail conditions should he leave the embassy.

Assange is a hero. Too bad you are so ignorant, but ardent partisan statist can’t help being ignorant. I get it.

Assange is just a fence that deals in stolen merchandise. He is no different than the guy pawing stolen watches.

Assange is just a fence that deals in stolen merchandise. He is no different than the guy pawing stolen watches.
Yet the criminals running government and fools like the OP, want his head on a platter.

Can’t have anyone speaking truth to power.

Look at the so-called "libertarian" lining up with the government thugs trying to get a pound of flesh out of guy speaking truth to power.

Assange published truth about a couple of notorious douchebags, Hillary and Podesta.

You always take the side of the swamp.

Look at the so-called "libertarian" lining up with the government thugs trying to get a pound of flesh out of guy speaking truth to power.

Assange published truth about a couple of notorious douchebags, Hillary and Podesta.

It has nothing to do with the swamp and everything to do with dealing in stolen merchandise.

I view Assange no different than I view Manning or Snowden. I am sure those two are you hero’s also.

As one that spent most of his Marine Corps career protecting classified material I take this shit a bit more serious.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It has nothing to do with the swamp and everything to do with dealing in stolen merchandise.

I view Assange no different than I view Manning or Snowden. I am sure those two are you hero’s also.

As one that spent most of his Marine Corps career protecting classified material I take this shit a bit more serious.

Assange doesn't have a security clearance, nor did he sign a disclosure agreement, so there's no comparison. He's not even a U.S. citizen. Nor has he ever even been in the USA.

It's hilarious to watch you attack the guy who's only "crime" is exposing to lying douchebags.

Assange doesn't have a security clearance, nor did he sign a disclosure agreement, so there's no comparison. He's not even a U.S. citizen. Nor has he ever even been in the USA.

It's hilarious to watch you attack the guy who's only "crime" is exposing to lying douchebags.

His crime is dealing in stolen merchandise.

Ironic to watch you defend such actions.

His crime is dealing in stolen merchandise.

Ironic to watch you defend such actions.

Since no money changed hands, that's obviously false.

Forum List

Back