Report: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election

If anyone was cheating, it was the Teaparty trying to gain tax exempt status.

You sad hack.

If a GOP President had vilified Progressive groups with the IRS then targeting hundreds of such groups prior to a national election, you'd have left a shit stain across the vast expanse of the internets.

I respect the Dems who condemn the use of the IRS for political purpose. If you had any, you'd join them.

No one can attribute the success of one candidate or the loss of another to this situation. Those who wish to blame are shortchanging their party.

I have to disagree. If the populace knew the obama admin was targeting conservative groups using the IRS it's likely he would have lost.
On top of that he would have a tainted IRS who he wants to run a big part of obama care.
Do you actually believe the American people want the IRS to over see their health care in light of whats happened? And you can damn well bet obama is seeing his socialized medicine dream going down the toilet.

You sad hack.

If a GOP President had vilified Progressive groups with the IRS then targeting hundreds of such groups prior to a national election, you'd have left a shit stain across the vast expanse of the internets.

I respect the Dems who condemn the use of the IRS for political purpose. If you had any, you'd join them.

Shut up gross pig.

If nutballs understood this sort of thing, the US would not be governed by corporate shills.

They don't.

We are.

If you are implying that you are a participating part of any group that has any credibility at all, or wields any power, then I call BS. WE...that's rich.
Loser.

You sad hack.

very true.

people like sarah and laktota have no problem with the IRS targeting conservative groups.

You sad hack.

Shut up gross pig.

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

You sad hack.

Shut up gross pig.

Way to prove her wrong, hag my girl.

Actually you are projecting....even with all of that red lipstick you are still the ONLY pig here.

You sad hack.

Shut up gross pig.

If nutballs understood this sort of thing, the US would not be governed by corporate shills.

They don't.

We are.

If you are implying that you are a participating part of any group that has any credibility at all, or wields any power, then I call BS. WE...that's rich.
Loser.

YOU calling BS on someone?

HA HA HA, alert the media - the clownshow has arrived.

We get it, you endorse lying, cheating, privacy violations and murder as long as its Obama doing it.

Everyone must be SO proud of you.

Politics are never played before an election
Obamaaahhhhh
First time this has ever happened

You seem to fit 1 and 3. Welcome to politics Junior

You're right roo...No one has ever played politics before an election. Obama is the only one and you are the prettiest girl in Junior High

"They all do it."
Yes, we've heard your rationalization before. You need something new here. How about "the election was a long time ago"?

I cant believe there are politics being played before an election

I can't believe you're excusing government corruption and intimidation. Actually, I can, because you're a dishonest and dishonorable person who puts political party before country.

It's no secret the Tea Party hates all things regarding taxes. It makes absolute sense for the IRS to show special interest in them.

Distract, Dissemble, deny.......when that fails....

JUSTIFY!!! :clap2:

Too bad for you the justification is VALID.

Care to explain why the president is pretending to be outraged by it then? Why did the interim IRS director resign the post early if everything was valid?

What planet were you hatched on?

Last edited:

Yeah, what's with this tax exempt crap - when they're putting out political ads. How come conservatives are not saying anything about that? Never mind, I know why! It's called hypocrisy!

Forum List

Back