🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report says Obama wants ALL foreigners w ebola to be treated in america. Guess who'll pay for that

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
That's what obozo did with thomas duncan and it cost the taxpayers ( working white people) $500,000. Imagine a million duncans dumped on us.

Watchdog Obama to bring non-American Ebola victims to U.S. for treatment WashingtonExaminer.com

oct 17 2014
While the bipartisan voice grows to ban Ebola victims from entering the United States, a new report claims that President Obama is considering a plan to bring the world’s Ebola patients to the United States to be treated.

Judicial Watch, the conservative public watchdog group, says in a shocking report that the president is “actively formulating plans” to admit Ebola-infected non-citizens just to be treated.

“Specifically, the goal of the administration is to bring Ebola patients into the United States for treatment within the first days of diagnosis,” said the group.

The organization added, “the Obama administration is keeping this plan secret from Congress. The source is concerned that the proposal is illegal; endangers the public health and welfare; and should require the approval of Congress.”

I'll believe it when I see it....

Though I have no problem bringing SOME here with the disease if it is specifically to test our trial drugs to cure the disease...

I'll believe it when I see it....

Though I have no problem bringing SOME here with the disease if it is specifically to test our trial drugs to cure the disease...

Well then you're a fool. Our doctors should go over THERE and test them.

it'd be a Voluntary do gooder doctor corp . 'care4' . They'd be like doctors without borders and they could go overseas on their own dime plus donations from liberal or conservative do gooders . I'd donate , same as I donate to NRA and the Salvation Army !!

Does anyone here still think this man is sane and that everything he does anymore isn't an act of hatred against the US? He's a token lashing out like all tokens eventually do. They resent being tokens but what else can they do besides?

I think that the guy is 100% sane and knows exactly what he is doing TOM !!

OP- Absolutely moose muffins, brainwashed dingbat- The Dems are doing exactly what medical experts say to. Fear mongering Pubs/ scumbag pundits etc (dupes) should be ashamed...chicken litte a-hole LIARS- (Heard Sean tonight...

Does anyone here still think this man is sane and that everything he does anymore isn't an act of hatred against the US? He's a token lashing out like all tokens eventually do. They resent being tokens but what else can they do besides?
I believe you're off the wall. Turn off the brainwash and some fresh air, hater dupe. Ay caramba. lol

The Dems are doing exactly what medical experts say to.

Medical experts are instructing the president to transfer everyone in Africa suffering the Ebola plague to the US? Those democrat medical experts, do they look like this? Is that you on the far right (no pun intended).

democrat medical experts.jpg

So you hater dupes actually believe this OP? Hilarious...

It's not a matter of believing the op, a known idiot. It's just a chance to spout the soft type of racism, notice the "code" words;"token", "white guilt" and the dumbest "white people pay taxes."
Yippee!!!!...so none of my taxes will pay for this...wow slowshooter, is this sort of like your "President sets mailing stamps rate" posting?

Last edited:
So you hater dupes actually believe this OP? Hilarious...

It's not a matter of believing the op, a known idiot. It's just a chance to spiut the soft type of racism, notice the "code" words;"token", "white guilt" and the dumbest "white people pat taxes."
Yippee!!!!...so none of my taxes will pay for this...wow slowshooter, is this sort of like your "President sets mailing stamps rate" posting?
Not me....WHAT? lol

Forum List

Back