Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

Pretty telling, seeing the Regressive Left excuse this behavior by comparing it to Trump's.

How proud they must be, to be at the level of something they so hate.

As I always say, the two ends, opposite sides of the same coin.
Neato!

I saw this coming. Trump has lowered rhe bar for everyone. He has made vulgarity commonplace...stupidity fashionable...

So far, not a word from the House leadership.

When will the Democrat Party force this foul mouthed broad to apologize and then expel her from the body.

To call Tlaib's language "lady like" would be a miscarriage of justice.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib refuses to back down from explicit remarks
You must be deaf because House leadership set her straight on what the goals were to be this term of Congress.

Tlaib has not apologized so they really didn't "set her straight".

She should have been run out of Congress on a rail after being forced to apologize.
Run her out along with the President then.

Pretty telling, seeing the Regressive Left excuse this behavior by comparing it to Trump's.

Neato!

I saw this coming. Trump has lowered rhe bar for everyone. He has made vulgarity commonplace...stupidity fashionable...
I'm responsible for my behaviors. I don't blame them on someone else.

Someone like you wouldn't understand.

When will the Democrat Party force this foul mouthed broad to apologize and then expel her from the body.

You must be deaf because House leadership set her straight on what the goals were to be this term of Congress.

She should have been run out of Congress on a rail after being forced to apologize.
Or we could honor the will of her voters, she did nothing but talk, fuck the snowflakes.

She learned it from sick, disgusting POS Tramp!

You dumb jackass, Trump was just telling a story in private about no one in particular. This woman is an acting congresswoman specifically calling the president of the United States an MFer. You that stupid you can't tell the difference? Want me to play you some Obumma videos where he too told dirty jokes?

That's not "in private", simpleshit. It's a PODIUM. In front of an AUDIENCE. It's a POLITICAL SPEECH.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Or we could honor the will of her voters, she did nothing but talk, fuck the snowflakes.
You do realize the snowflakes and progressives one in the same… LOL

Ok, let me say again- I am conservative but not Republican. Now I see republicans attacking the vulgarity of a democrat, but during the campaign, they either were mute or defending the vulgarity of Trump. Drop your party affiliation and join the enlightened.

You notice that huh. Rump uses the word "motherfuckers" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots love it. Tlaib uses the word "motherfucker" and gets cheers from the audience, Rumpbots wet their pants talking about "unqualified". In a Congresswoman that isn't even in their district.
Trump never used the term "mother fucker."

Who's this? Alec Baldwin?

Hmmmm . . . . that's a speech I never saw.

There's quite a lot you don't see.

Hmm, no, it's many more than just one, and you know it.
I know you addressed one particular poster and made him representative of ALL Trump supporters.
The point is whether one or many no one speaks for all of Trump's backers.

And new Rep. Tlaib has demonstrated what a worthless, foul bit of trash she is but I think her presence as a democrat
in the House of Representatives serves a more useful purpose than getting rid of her, even if we could.
I think it's good to open people's eyes to the sort of hateful, gleefully malicious clowns that inhabit the dem party these days.

Don't condemn and censor Tlaib, as the dem party leadership has apparently done. Let her open her foul mouth and let America see what the left stands for, completely unafraid to proclaim her dark soul.
The political ads in 2020 will write themselves.

I know you addressed one particular poster and made him representative of ALL Trump supporters.
No, I made the sentiment expressed representative of trump supoorters,. As it turns out,I wasn't born today and have interacted with more than one, including you. And I will catch you acting the exact same way soon enough.

I don’t like that kind language, but the hypocritical outrage from the party that has been supporting and applauding that behavior as some sort of “authenticity” is stomach turning.

I am sure that this newly elected representative has been told this kind of language and disrespect is unacceptable. I hope she listens. I would be disappointed in the Dems if they sank to the lows the Republicans have embraced as anti political correctness. I really hope the don’t set the GOP’s behavior as the new norm. We as a nation should be better then that.

Forum List

Back