Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

here we see the Tramp effect on people in America, they tell OBVIOUS lies without shame even though the lies are easy to expose. The video was from 2005,

WHICH MAKES IT FOURTEEN YEARS AGO, Jackass,

not only was Tramp married to Melania

They got married in 2005 soon after that, IDIOT.

she had already given birth to Barron

Barron wasn't even CONCEIVED yet, LYING ASSHOLE. He was bormn in Mar. 2006. He's only 12 years old NOW.

and lastly, Tramp first ran for president in 1999.

It was 2000 you IMBECILE, only for the REFORM PARTY, and he withdrew from the race after only registering in TWO STATES, asswipe. And SO FYCVKING WHAT?

Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 2.19.56 PM.png

So you managed to get 3 lies into one sentence, how very Trumpian of you.

You managed to only stick your head and foot up your own ass again, as always. Next time, try learning what you are talking about before you shoot your mouth off, bullshitter.

Dems livid after Tlaib vows to ‘impeach the motherf—er’

Wow! Makes you want to laugh the next time you see a Democrat wag their finger about “civility”. This is one of the most vulgar terms I’ve ever heard; typically in a locker room or bar. Not offended,but, technically, it’s vulgar.

So is pussy grabbing.

Are you grabbing pussies? Pussies are great! But Trump saying in private to one guy trying to impress that he GRABBED pussies (that WANTED to be grabbed) doesn't mean it was actually TRUE. Believe it or not, sometimes guys EXAGGERATE. But if you believe everything you see and read as fact, WHY DON'T YOU about the voluminous crimes of Hillary and Barack?????
Well he did call someone a son of a bitch in public. What excuse do you have for him now? :rolleyes:

None if the guy was really a son of a bitch. And he probably was if Trump thought so. The best part of Trump is he wears what he really thinks right on his sleeve. He doesn't smile, shake my hand and tell me I'm going to save $2500 a year after he socializes my healthcare lying through his teeth all the while..

Wow! Makes you want to laugh the next time you see a Democrat wag their finger about “civility”. This is one of the most vulgar terms I’ve ever heard; typically in a locker room or bar. Not offended,but, technically, it’s vulgar.

Party leaders fear such explosive talk only gives ammunition to the GOP. It does, it did, it will. This bitch just cost the Dems a big election. :auiqs.jpg:

“Listen you motherf—ers, we’re going to tax you 25 percent!”
-Drumpf

I WISH I only got taxed 25%!
No one asked what you wished. Drumpf said the exact same word in public. Whats your takeaway from that? :rolleyes:

Trump has saved me a lot of money. I probably give more in charity than you earn. That's my takeaway.

[No more than Republicans shutting down gov't exposing 800 K people to unnecessary hardship!

Trump shut nothing down, just agreed to take the heat for it. Nancy's Congress shut it down by allowing the budget to run out without providing a new budget (her primary job) for the president to sign! Where's the budget, Nancy?

Rep. Rashida Tlaib is a typical dumb liberal Democrat bigot who is expressing her contempt for average mainstream middle class Americans..... President Trump is just her proxy

[No more than Republicans shutting down gov't exposing 800 K people to unnecessary hardship!

Trump shut nothing down, just agreed to take the heat for it. Nancy's Congress shut it down by allowing the budget to run out without providing a new budget (her primary job) for the president to sign! Where's the budget, Nancy?

Nancy wasn't in charge when it shut down, dope.

So is pussy grabbing.

Are you grabbing pussies? Pussies are great! But Trump saying in private to one guy trying to impress that he GRABBED pussies (that WANTED to be grabbed) doesn't mean it was actually TRUE. Believe it or not, sometimes guys EXAGGERATE. But if you believe everything you see and read as fact, WHY DON'T YOU about the voluminous crimes of Hillary and Barack?????
Well he did call someone a son of a bitch in public. What excuse do you have for him now? :rolleyes:

None if the guy was really a son of a bitch. And he probably was if Trump thought so. The best part of Trump is he wears what he really thinks right on his sleeve. He doesn't smile, shake my hand and tell me I'm going to save $2500 a year after he socializes my healthcare lying through his teeth all the while..
None if the guy was really a son of a bitch

Derp......By your logic, then Trump is indeed a literal mother fucker. :laugh2:

“And I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.”
-Drumpf

That kind of shit is what young men and a-holes talk like. No men I know would be comfortable with another man of 59 or so years old speaking like that about women .. because we all have women in our families and circles of friends that we respect (hopefully)

your disgusting insinuation that this is how most grown men speak is a reflection on your own sick mind, and hopefully not from experience with males in your circles

If you are speaking about the NBC/Bush Family "Access Hollywood" address of President Trump- NEITHER of those folks, either the NBC network nor the Bush Family,- thought it was a critical piece of information that the electorate needed to know about.

If they did, they wouldn't have waited till the last moment, when there was nothing that anyone could do about it, before they unveiled it.

She’s doing a fine job of further alienating Americans towards all things Muslim and rendering them further unsympathetic to the deranged Palestinian “cause”.
Nope....but the white christer males in power are clutching their pearls and lining up their fainting couches.

Sounds like wishful thinking on your part.

PS: I’m not a fan of Trump at all.....but I’ll definitely side with him over a vengeful, dimwitted, polarized Muslimah with delusions grandeur.

That kind of shit is what young men and a-holes talk like. No men I know would be comfortable with another man of 59 or so years old speaking like that about women .. because we all have women in our families and circles of friends that we respect (hopefully)

your disgusting insinuation that this is how most grown men speak is a reflection on your own sick mind, and hopefully not from experience with males in your circles

If you are speaking about the NBC/Bush Family "Access Hollywood" address of President Trump- NEITHER of those folks, either the NBC network nor the Bush Family,- thought it was a critical piece of information that the electorate needed to know about.

If they did, they wouldn't have waited till the last moment, when there was nothing that anyone could do about it, before they unveiled it.
The tape was not well know, and when it was rediscovered they did think it important to run from. It made them all look terrible.

what is wrong with such lame apologists like you, is you regurgitate idiocies that went over well among your crowd, in your small little worlds

NBC and Bush family did not release the tape you moron LOL

It shouldn't come as a surprise. That's how these people talk among themselves and in front of their kids. Democrats signify what is vulgar and nasty and angry in society.

The tape was not well know, and when it was rediscovered they did think it important to run from. It made them all look terrible.

what is wrong with such lame apologists like you, is you regurgitate idiocies that went over well among your crowd, in your small little worlds

Why was it "important" to run it on an eve of the election, when the electorate couldn't do anything about it?

It was too late to organize a whole new campaign, with a whole new candidate, and there was no money to do it anyhow. So it was pointless.

BTW, the Bush Family was part of the tape you know. So of course they knew about it.

Well that seems like contrived nonsense. And, unfortunately, we can all probably stop wasting our time anyway. Trump lowered the bar for civility, intelligence, and education to the gutter, and he was rewarded for it with the presidency. So, welcome to the new reality.
Not contrived nonsense at all.
Because using the installation of new House members is just the right time to loudly and publicly curse out the President of the United States of America and beyond that, threaten impeachment too...right?

And the cherry on the cake is partisan zealots can blame this outburst on Trump himself.

Why was it "important" to run it on an eve of the election, when the electorate couldn't do anything about it?

It was too late to organize a whole new campaign, with a whole new candidate, and there was no money to do it anyhow. So it was pointless.

BTW, the Bush Family was part of the tape you know. So of course they knew about it.

okay. another conspiracy loon

good bye

Well that seems like contrived nonsense. And, unfortunately, we can all probably stop wasting our time anyway. Trump lowered the bar for civility, intelligence, and education to the gutter, and he was rewarded for it with the presidency. So, welcome to the new reality.
Not contrived nonsense at all.
Because using the installation of new House members is just the right time to loudly and publicly curse out the President of the United States of America and beyond that, threaten impeachment too...right?

And the cherry on the cake is partisan zealots can blame this outburst on Trump himself.
She was at a party, actually. And yeah, that's a decent time, if you feel so inclined. Trump picks his spots, too...at campaign rallies, to thunderous applause. And you don't mind a bit, so go peddle your fake pearl clutching to someone who is dumb enough to buy it.

Forum List

Back