Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

Last time I looked, I wasn't a public servant in Washington.
You folks on the left have been claiming Trump is acting horribly, but when someone on your side is caught doing worse you figure it's acceptable. Add to that the fact that this woman wants to murder Jews and you just make yourself out to be a total hypocrite.
Snowflakes will always give Dims a free pass, no matter what they do.
All you partisanshitheads sound alike, something else you don't see.
And you believe you sound different from the rest of the leftwing morons in here? The first thing they all say is that they aren't partisan.

I believe you do not matter, and I believe partisanshitheads need for everyone to be partisanshitheads because all they can do is label others and have no other point to discuss or raise. I simply do not accept your perception of reality.
Let's see: You called me a "partisanshitheads," because all I can do is label people?

You don't accept reality period, let alone my perception of it. The reality is that you're a gigantic hypocrite.

They're not bright enough to know they are, though, which is why they can't make any sense, and just repeat rubbish fed to them.

Way to move those goalposts, dope.

Apply your standard evenly or not at all, loser.

My thread is in specific regards to a sitting congressperson publically calling a sitting president a motherfucker. It's you that are moving the goalposts.

Yeah.....the media wouldn't lie about something like that.
They lie about everything else, but maybe this is why Trump decided to keep the cameras rolling in his first meeting with Pelosi and Schumer. That way the fuckers couldn't make shit up about what was said. We all saw the way Pelosi and Schumer act around the president. Disrespectful. Calling him a liar. The problem is, we know they're even worse when they know they aren't on camera.

My thread is in specific regards to a sitting congressperson publically calling a sitting president a motherfucker. It's you that are moving the goalposts.

Still unhinged, unprofessional and definately unqualified, dope.

Not publically in front of a mic.
Loser.
Not publically in front of a mic.
Loser.

Loser

Did he call a sitting president a motherfucker?

Still unhinged, unprofessional and definately unqualified, dope.

She certainly is.

The greatest waste of all, the democratic party's assault on the American People.

STEP ONE: Dig up a FIFTEEN year old video recorded without Trump's knowledge or permission when he was not only not even married to Melania yet at that time, but hadn't even ever had a THOUGHT of ever someday being a president.
here we see the Tramp effect on people in America, they tell OBVIOUS lies without shame even though the lies are easy to expose.
The video was from 2005, so barely 11 years old during the 2016 election, and not only was Tramp married to Melania, she had already given birth to Barron, and lastly, Tramp first ran for president in 1999. So you managed to get 3 lies into one sentence, how very Trumpian of you.

Dems livid after Tlaib vows to ‘impeach the motherf—er’

Wow! Makes you want to laugh the next time you see a Democrat wag their finger about “civility”. This is one of the most vulgar terms I’ve ever heard; typically in a locker room or bar. Not offended,but, technically, it’s vulgar.

Party leaders fear such explosive talk only gives ammunition to the GOP. It does, it did, it will. This bitch just cost the Dems a big election. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh I am, trust me adults who think PC has gone to far will find this absolutely on target :)
Hey! A strong majority of Americans believes that political correctness has gone too far, -- that includes liberals and Democrats. D'Oh!

Then exactly what were you objecting to about my posting it, "adult" (who's likely half my age)?
because you are attacking people who are fed up with pc, inferring they support pc?

Wow! Makes you want to laugh the next time you see a Democrat wag their finger about “civility”. This is one of the most vulgar terms I’ve ever heard; typically in a locker room or bar. Not offended,but, technically, it’s vulgar.

Party leaders fear such explosive talk only gives ammunition to the GOP. It does, it did, it will. This bitch just cost the Dems a big election. :auiqs.jpg:

“Listen you motherf—ers, we’re going to tax you 25 percent!”
-Drumpf

So is pussy grabbing.

Are you grabbing pussies? Pussies are great! But Trump saying in private to one guy trying to impress that he GRABBED pussies (that WANTED to be grabbed) doesn't mean it was actually TRUE. Believe it or not, sometimes guys EXAGGERATE. But if you believe everything you see and read as fact, WHY DON'T YOU about the voluminous crimes of Hillary and Barack?????

“Listen you motherf—ers, we’re going to tax you 25 percent!”
-Drumpf

I WISH I only got taxed 25%!

Forum List

Back