Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

Dems livid after Tlaib vows to ‘impeach the motherf—er’

Wow! Makes you want to laugh the next time you see a Democrat wag their finger about “civility”. This is one of the most vulgar terms I’ve ever heard; typically in a locker room or bar. Not offended,but, technically, it’s vulgar.

So is pussy grabbing.

Are you grabbing pussies? Pussies are great! But Trump saying in private to one guy trying to impress that he GRABBED pussies (that WANTED to be grabbed) doesn't mean it was actually TRUE. Believe it or not, sometimes guys EXAGGERATE. But if you believe everything you see and read as fact, WHY DON'T YOU about the voluminous crimes of Hillary and Barack?????
Well he did call someone a son of a bitch in public. What excuse do you have for him now? :rolleyes:

Wow! Makes you want to laugh the next time you see a Democrat wag their finger about “civility”. This is one of the most vulgar terms I’ve ever heard; typically in a locker room or bar. Not offended,but, technically, it’s vulgar.

Well, it seems that many Democrat politicians are calling Tlaib out for the bad language. Also, I read that Tlaib made the comments in a bar. :p

Rashida Tlaib’s Expletive-Laden Cry to Impeach Trump Upends Democrats’ Talking Points

Party leaders fear such explosive talk only gives ammunition to the GOP. It does, it did, it will. This bitch just cost the Dems a big election. :auiqs.jpg:

“Listen you motherf—ers, we’re going to tax you 25 percent!”
-Drumpf

I WISH I only got taxed 25%!
No one asked what you wished. Drumpf said the exact same word in public. Whats your takeaway from that? :rolleyes:

Party leaders fear such explosive talk only gives ammunition to the GOP. It does, it did, it will. This bitch just cost the Dems a big election. :auiqs.jpg:

No more than Republicans shutting down gov't exposing 800 K people to unnecessary hardship! Trump's thinking he can bluff this thru and make the Dems capitulate! It was shortsighted as everything that goes thru that empty head of his! He's trying to come up with all kinds of excuses to backing out, but Pelosi isn't making it easy on him! She's already gone in front of the press and said "he can forget it! That wall would be a moral abomination!" Trump has nowhere else to go but down when his conservative media masters lambaste him again and again! :19: :aargh: :2cents: :1041:

Any congressperson who calls a sitting president a motherfucker is human waste.
Any president who IS a mother fucker IS human waste.
DO33hFXVwAEdiuS.jpg
So now you folks think that over a decade before he ran for president he wasn't allowed to swear????
Even when he was a private citizen and not a public servant?

This excuses this foul-mouthed, genocidal Bitch???
Just pointing out Tramp has always been and will always be a "mother fucker" no matter whose mother they are.

So is pussy grabbing.

Are you grabbing pussies? Pussies are great! But Trump saying in private to one guy trying to impress that he GRABBED pussies (that WANTED to be grabbed) doesn't mean it was actually TRUE. Believe it or not, sometimes guys EXAGGERATE. But if you believe everything you see and read as fact, WHY DON'T YOU about the voluminous crimes of Hillary and Barack?????

He said it while mic'd up for a television program. Not in private, dope.

Yes, no credible sources, but the gimp thinks he can sell it, being the moron he is.

Trump, well, we know what he is, he knows what he is, and he hides it from no one.
A worthless lying America-hating money grubbing POS.
Yup....your typical Democrat.
Yet Tramp ran as a Republican.

The GOP wasn't as rigged and the DEmocrat's primaries are, dufus. They will be in the future, though. But the dems are disintegrating, and one of their attempts at regaining cred with stupid clueless kids chasing Uncle Bernie around in the hopes of sitting on his lap and having him give them one of his Trouser Puppet shows is maybe doing away with the 'Super Delegate Rule', but we all know a criminal syndicate like the DNC will never actually do that, so you tards are left with zilch.

I must be really old, there are a lot of people who don't swear much (if at all). I do swear but consider myself smart enough to know its not for general consumption. it was a private party she did not know she was recorded. Still she should have considered that now she is a public figure. maybe that was a quick lesson for her, or maybe she thinks that language is ok for general consumption. most public figures censor there mouths, its the polite thing to do.

I like that she was talking to her son. It shows the importance of teaching children the correct terminology when discussing others.

Forum List

Back