Republican Congressman Introduces Legislation to Strip Convicted Rioters of Federal Welfare Benefits

This will last about 5 minutes in a Federal Court. Let me guess, it was co-sponsored by Larry, Mo and Curly.
you just named prune face pelosi--the hemorrhoid in her ass schumer and last but not least BEIJING joe...way to go---those names arent associated with anybody but the demoncrats

Are you saying you support the bill? Are you so eaten up with your head so far up Rumps Rectum that you can't see the long term pitfalls?
i can sense the worry in your comment---and also, telling by your comment, you must have your brain so far up prune face pelosis ass...that you cant think for yourself---just saying

I think in legal terms. A law has to be clear and concise and should not be susseptible to misinterpretation. No law should be passed that has to immediately ruled on by a court of law. This one doesn't meet that criteria. Your head is so far up Rumps Rectum that you believe anything that comes out of a Rumpsters Ass is correct. And it won't get past any committee if it even gets that far. Not every Rumpster in the House is dumb enough to vote Yay on this thing.
bain dead answer

Yah,, following the law doesn't apply to a Rumpster. And anyone that demands that you do is brain dead. Hey, I can live with that. Like millions, we will all remember that on November 3rd.
and be disappointed on november 4th

You being disappointed on November 4th isn't my problem. Maybe they will have a sauve or ointment at Walmart in the As Seen on TV section to help you.
Yeah. Well, hang on to your pussyhat anyway.

One of my Hats is a Service cap from the United States Air Force and I am authorized to wear it on special occasions. Plus, instead of placing my hand over my heart when the Anthem is played, I have the option to salute. I took an oath 5 times (the same oath) and no one told me that I had to no longer believe in it. And that is the problem you have with me. And millions like me. You want to call yourself a Patriot but you haven't paid enough for the right. It's a right you have to earn. You haven't paid it. That's makes you a foul mouthed freeloader.
I was talking about your pussyhat. You're going to need it. I don't care about the others.

Funny, you say things in here that you would never say in person. Guess it tells us all who the real pussy is. I don't say a damned thing in here I wouldn't say in person.
Yes, I'm sure you're very manly, but hang on to that pussyhat anyway.

Okay, if you lose yours, I can send it to you COD.

If Sleepy Joe were elected, such a rule would never be enforced against Liberal Rioters, instead they would try to manipulate the law to make Pro Life marches officially designated as "riots"so they can silence the opposition.

The problem with the Congressman's legislation is that it requires discernment that we really can't guarantee that future executives will have.

One would think that before you allowed Rump to get so loose with the Constitution, you would have considered this point. We need checks and balances and I don't see any checks and balances in this proposal. Pretty much, all one has to do is call anyone a Looter, Rioter and, poof, they are cast out. Like I said, this piece of crap won't last 5 minutes in any Federal Court. Even if Rump were to heavily stack the court because the Courts have enough to do already without this crap.

We are beyond that, it's time the left was defeated once and for all.

This will last about 5 minutes in a Federal Court. Let me guess, it was co-sponsored by Larry, Mo and Curly.
you just named prune face pelosi--the hemorrhoid in her ass schumer and last but not least BEIJING joe...way to go---those names arent associated with anybody but the demoncrats

Are you saying you support the bill? Are you so eaten up with your head so far up Rumps Rectum that you can't see the long term pitfalls?
i can sense the worry in your comment---and also, telling by your comment, you must have your brain so far up prune face pelosis ass...that you cant think for yourself---just saying

I think in legal terms. A law has to be clear and concise and should not be susseptible to misinterpretation. No law should be passed that has to immediately ruled on by a court of law. This one doesn't meet that criteria. Your head is so far up Rumps Rectum that you believe anything that comes out of a Rumpsters Ass is correct. And it won't get past any committee if it even gets that far. Not every Rumpster in the House is dumb enough to vote Yay on this thing.
bain dead answer

Yah,, following the law doesn't apply to a Rumpster. And anyone that demands that you do is brain dead. Hey, I can live with that. Like millions, we will all remember that on November 3rd.

You being disappointed on November 4th isn't my problem. Maybe they will have a sauve or ointment at Walmart in the As Seen on TV section to help you.

One of my Hats is a Service cap from the United States Air Force and I am authorized to wear it on special occasions. Plus, instead of placing my hand over my heart when the Anthem is played, I have the option to salute. I took an oath 5 times (the same oath) and no one told me that I had to no longer believe in it. And that is the problem you have with me. And millions like me. You want to call yourself a Patriot but you haven't paid enough for the right. It's a right you have to earn. You haven't paid it. That's makes you a foul mouthed freeloader.
I was talking about your pussyhat. You're going to need it. I don't care about the others.

Funny, you say things in here that you would never say in person. Guess it tells us all who the real pussy is. I don't say a damned thing in here I wouldn't say in person.

Yeah, thanks. But pussyhats are kind of a thing for snowflakes. Hang on to it.

If Sleepy Joe were elected, such a rule would never be enforced against Liberal Rioters, instead they would try to manipulate the law to make Pro Life marches officially designated as "riots"so they can silence the opposition.

The problem with the Congressman's legislation is that it requires discernment that we really can't guarantee that future executives will have.

One would think that before you allowed Rump to get so loose with the Constitution, you would have considered this point. We need checks and balances and I don't see any checks and balances in this proposal. Pretty much, all one has to do is call anyone a Looter, Rioter and, poof, they are cast out. Like I said, this piece of crap won't last 5 minutes in any Federal Court. Even if Rump were to heavily stack the court because the Courts have enough to do already without this crap.

It's funny how you lie about Trump violating the COTUS, but when your hero, the obummer, actually DID violate it, all we got from you was crickets.

Why is that, daryl?

The only proof you have is because Rump says it is so. Meanwhile, even during the RNC Convention, Rump couldn't follow the law and you gave him another free ride.

No, dumbass, DACA was a direct violation of the COTUS. Even obummer admitted that. But you stalinists don't care so long as you violate the COTUS to benefit YOU.

Scumbags, all of you.

The reason that the SCOTUS upheld it was the fact that the do nothing Congress couldn't get along with each other long enough to do what is right. The Executive Order was a stopgap. It should have been immediately followed up with a Congressional Bill overriding the EO. But after a decade, it's still not done. You want the EO gone, get Congress off it's dead ass. And it's not just the Democrats fault. The House has presented a DACA bill to the Senate and it sits in the bottom left hand drawer in Moscow Mitch's desk and he refuses to even let it go to a committee so that an counter off can be offered. How many free rides are you willing to give the Party of the Rumpsters. When you put the Republican Party back together, we don't want you.

DACA is a direct violation of the COTUS. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS TO BE TRUE. The fact that obummer used a EO to get around the COTUS is immaterial. He was too fucking lazy to do the work necessary to help the DACA kids and so in the long run they got screwed by the DEMS, just like everyone else.

It's funny how you lie about Trump violating the COTUS, but when your hero, the obummer, actually DID violate it, all we got from you was crickets.

Why is that, daryl?

The only proof you have is because Rump says it is so. Meanwhile, even during the RNC Convention, Rump couldn't follow the law and you gave him another free ride.

No, dumbass, DACA was a direct violation of the COTUS. Even obummer admitted that. But you stalinists don't care so long as you violate the COTUS to benefit YOU.

Scumbags, all of you.

The reason that the SCOTUS upheld it was the fact that the do nothing Congress couldn't get along with each other long enough to do what is right. The Executive Order was a stopgap. It should have been immediately followed up with a Congressional Bill overriding the EO. But after a decade, it's still not done. You want the EO gone, get Congress off it's dead ass. And it's not just the Democrats fault. The House has presented a DACA bill to the Senate and it sits in the bottom left hand drawer in Moscow Mitch's desk and he refuses to even let it go to a committee so that an counter off can be offered. How many free rides are you willing to give the Party of the Rumpsters. When you put the Republican Party back together, we don't want you.

DACA is a direct violation of the COTUS. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS TO BE TRUE. The fact that obummer used a EO to get around the COTUS is immaterial. He was too fucking lazy to do the work necessary to help the DACA kids and so in the long run they got screwed by the DEMS, just like everyone else.

Obama couldn't muster the votes in Congress so he bypassed the American people's representatives, ignoring the separation of powers, and re-wrote immigration law via EO. Wow, just wow.

bain dead answer

Yeah, thanks. But pussyhats are kind of a thing for snowflakes. Hang on to it.

Yah, I know. I saw it and thought of you and bought it just in case there was a shortage like there was TP when you rtwingnutjobs hoarded it. So I can assume you have an entire shelf of pussyhats for the coming disaster.

Why is that, daryl?

Scumbags, all of you.

Obama couldn't muster the votes in Congress so he bypassed the American people's representatives, ignoring the separation of powers, and re-wrote immigration law via EO. Wow, just wow.

The reason for it was that the Republicans weren't going to pass anything that originated from Obama so he would be a 1 term president. Surprise, the American People didn't buy it then and they don't buy it now. They know where the blame lies. And right now, it's with the Party of the Rumpers in the Senate, primarily Moscow Mitch. And SCOTUS agrees. Hell, I can't even fault Rump on this one. If a decent bill were to be present, he's already stated he would sign it. This is strictly left over hate for Obama by the Moscow Mitch and his cronies.

Why is that, daryl?

Scumbags, all of you.

The reason for it was that the Republicans weren't going to pass anything that originated from Obama so he would be a 1 term president. Surprise, the American People didn't buy it then and they don't buy it now. They know where the blame lies. And right now, it's with the Party of the Rumpers in the Senate, primarily Moscow Mitch. And SCOTUS agrees. Hell, I can't even fault Rump on this one. If a decent bill were to be present, he's already stated he would sign it. This is strictly left over hate for Obama by the Moscow Mitch and his cronies.

HELLO earth to Daryl, the peoples representatives in congress did not agree. That's the way it works.

So the representative favors all other crimes in which convicts can currently receive federal welfare? I'd suspect this guy has a shady side that he's hiding.

There are no constitutional right to loot, burn and riot.
True.

But misdemeanor (or even felony) Disturbance of the Peace or even Rioting or even Sedition does not carry a No-Welfare penalty.

It stands Zero Chance of passage.

It was merely a juvenile election-year stunt designed to focus attention on the so-called Law-and-Order Party.

The more simple-minded amongst right-wingers will actually believe that it is supposed to be 'real'... :auiqs.jpg:

Or that you can't see the benefits. The only way to stop or reduce crime is a strong enough deterrent.

What would a federal court have to do with this? There is no Constitutional right or guarantee of welfare.

The OP is vague, but what it seems they're talking about is benefits exclusive to the virus like stimulus checks and additional unemployment. HIs theory is these people are out all nights rioting during the week and obviously are not working. You can't be holding down a job if you are out until 4:00 am causing trouble.

So the representative favors all other crimes in which convicts can currently receive federal welfare? I'd suspect this guy has a shady side that he's hiding.

It's not favoring or not favoring anything. He's introducing a bill that would potentially reduce participant who riot.

The OP is vague, but what it seems they're talking about is benefits exclusive to the virus like stimulus checks and additional unemployment. HIs theory is these people are out all nights rioting during the week and obviously are not working. You can't be holding down a job if you are out until 4:00 am causing trouble.

good point-----some people use their money to take care of their families and their futures and some people BLOW it on immediate gratification like rioting and vandalism.......and elaborate tatoos

Forum List

Back