Republican 'creeping authoritarianism' exposed

Government mandated that the companies do it. Government workers, you know, the First Responders you claim to love, were there, risking their lives at the beginning, but then, when the disease was mutating to non lethal, the GOVERNMENT mandated that they get the jab, or lose their careers.

So simple a moron could understand it.

So what's below a moron?

You, you are far below a moron.

When a rumphole projects.... isn't that just a fart?

Telling them to leave our kids alone & stop murdering babies is authoritarianism to these deep thinkers.
And if I was to kick the shit out of one for creeping on my child, they'd call that "tyranny".

It's not murder if it's legal.

Leave kids alone? How many threads about religious leaders grooming children have you started?

That's what I thought.

You'd be hard pressed to make up the outrageous BS the regressive collectivists claim as facts & truth.
A bunch of truly delusional rubes

Gaslighting For Rubes 101
View attachment 778256

In the video below (transcript provided) TV Host Alex Wagner points to a lot of bills being passed by Republican legislatures across America, which, in my view, is conclusive evidence of the premise she is forwarding, the notion of Republican 'creeping authoritarianism'. I think this is interesting because there isn't hardly a day that passes where I read some post about someone on the right accusing Democrats of authoritarianism (mandates is their evidence, which isn't really authoritarianism, because a mandate gives a choice, and it's not a law) yet their evidence is scant. The real evidence of authoritarianism is coming from the right.

Republicans are not passing bills to better people’s lives, they are focused on abortion and transgender issues, book banning, anti-woke crap (whatever that is, and they can't even define it) all this 'agenda' stuff and it isn't about improving our lives or making it better, nothing about the economy or inflation, or infrastructure, we Democrats are the ones for those issues, Republicans are focused on just a few things, it seems, stuff they fear. They are driven by fear issues, it seems.

This is a transcript (It's not perfect, I pulled it off of YouTube transcript function) of about 4 minutes or so of the pertinent part of the video (below) I want to direct your attention to:

Now, I will admit I am sympathetic to the view about transfemales competing in women's sports, but I don't think it should be matter for Congress, it should be a matter for Sports Officials to work out for themselves, remember, the issue is authoritarianism.

And this is precisely the accusation Republican's levy at Democrats, yet they are the ones who are doing it via actual laws, and not just mandates.
^^ from the party of mandatory experimental vaccinations.

There's other kinds of force besides being held down. What if someone grabs your child and demands a ransom? You're not thinking this through.

Not even in the same universe.
You asked me earlier my wallet or my life. I said wallet. Many of you MAGAGATARDS believe the vax is death so why do so many of you MAGAGATARDS get the vax? Do you choose death? Seems kinda stupid to me.

So again why do you now believe employers are not allowed to set their own terms of employment?

Not even in the same universe.
You asked me earlier my wallet or my life. I said wallet. Many of you MAGAGATARDS believe the vax is death so why do so many of you MAGAGATARDS get the vax? Do you choose death? Seems kinda stupid to me.

So again why do you now believe employers are not allowed to set their own terms of employment?
You can't force people to get a flu shot.

It's not murder if it's legal.

Leave kids alone? How many threads about religious leaders grooming children have you started?

That's what I thought.
Killing an innocent human being is murder & no law can negate that fact.
It was legal to gas the Jews in Nazi occupied Europe but that didn't make it legal or defensible.

Feel free to start your own threads on all the church leaders grooming kids but your obvious red herring attempt won't derail the fact that what you call "abortion" is actually infanticide repackaged to make it more palatable to the low-IQ's.

And the fact that mentally deranged LARPer gender bender's are now seeking greater access to children & free reign to indoctrinate them into deviant behaviors.

You support baby murder & seem to be fine with this grooming behavior, so just own it already

You can't force people to get a flu shot.
Just like you are NOT forced to get the Covid vax.
Do you believe that companies are not allowed to set their own terms of employment?
And yes a company could do that. Just like they can ask you to drug test pre hire and randomly after hire. Or after an accident at work whether injured or not!

Just like you are NOT forced to get the Covid vax.
Do you believe that companies are not allowed to set their own terms of employment?
And yes a company could do that. Just like they can ask you to drug test pre hire and randomly after hire. Or after an accident at work whether injured or not!
You keep going in circles.

It was legal to gas the Jews in Nazi occupied Europe but that didn't make it legal or defensible.

Feel free to start your own threads on all the church leaders grooming kids but your obvious red herring attempt won't derail the fact that what you call "abortion" is actually infanticide repackaged to make it more palatable to the low-IQ's.

And the fact that mentally deranged LARPer gender bender's are now seeking greater access to children & free reign to indoctrinate them into deviant behaviors.

You support baby murder & seem to be fine with this grooming behavior, so just own it already
FB_IMG_1681861375858.jpg

Murder is a legal term and is the unlawful killing of another. I'd abortions are legal then they are not unlawful and thus by definition, can't be murder.

Why would I start my win thread? I'm not stupid and ignorant enough to create a thread maligning an entire party because churches groom children.

That said, since you seem to have never addressed it, the only logical conclusion is you don't care about the kids but just use it as a political tool. Pretty obvious actually.

Glossing over churches again huh?

Forum List

Back