Republican Debate 1/14/16

Questions are too long. STHU Cavuto. AND they cherry pick who gets what? I don't know? I am going back to Family ties reruns.

Questions are too long. STHU Cavuto. AND they cherry pick who gets what? I don't know? I am going back to Family ties reruns.

Well, the president is the president of liberals, moderates and conservatives...SO if we want a president that will heal this nation...Well, they better be ready to discuss many view points and consider them.

I really only give a shit about what Cruz has to say. Rubio has parroted some good talking points, but I think he's been listening to Rush. Carson has said good things, and Crispy has pretended to support gun owners. So far Cruz is the only worthwhile voice.

I can't handle Kasich's mouth. Not what comes out of it. Just his mouth, period. I'd never be able to watch him for very long. Sorry.
Cruz, the same, but it's his eyes. And his constant "as POTUS, I will blah blah blah" after EVERY answer he gives. Gimme a fucking break already. WE KNOW. YOU'VE SAID IT ENOUGH TIMES! STFU ALREADY!

Trump? Yes. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

Forum List

Back