Republican Debate 1/14/16

Gov Christie – I think he's been unfairly maligned and he did manage to get out some of his record the public generally doesn't know. I think he did well.
He doesn't have the temperament to lead a nation of 325 million.

And what kind of temperament do you need ?

Be able to lie and keep a straight face. (Obama)

Stand in front of the country, knowing you are an idiot, and try not to act like one (Bush)

I'd be curious.
You need restraint. Flying off the handle when someone says something you don't like or agree with is a bad thing.

I asked a question.

I'd really like to know what kind of temperament qualifies.
I answered that question. Restraint. He needs to control his temper. I wasn't talking about you lol.

Gov Christie – I think he's been unfairly maligned and he did manage to get out some of his record the public generally doesn't know. I think he did well.
He doesn't have the temperament to lead a nation of 325 million.

And what kind of temperament do you need ?

Be able to lie and keep a straight face. (Obama)

Stand in front of the country, knowing you are an idiot, and try not to act like one (Bush)

I'd be curious.
You need restraint. Flying off the handle when someone says something you don't like or agree with is a bad thing.

I asked a question.

I'd really like to know what kind of temperament qualifies.
I answered that question. Restraint. He needs to control his temper. I wasn't talking about you lol.

My mistake.

Sorry....................................

I don't trust Rubio.
Why did Rubio miss so many votes the past 3 years?
Rubio will give amnesty to 12 million illegal aliens and make it easier for foreigners to apply for jobs in America.
And here's an example of the lies common to most on the right.

Immigration reform is not 'amnesty,' those undocumented are subject to punitive measures as a consequence of entering the country absent authorization, sustaining a penalty other than deportation.

If one wishes to be critical of Rubio, criticize him for being a coward and abandoning his correct position on immigration reform.
Allowing them to stay and work in America is amnesty, I don't care what other penalties you may apply, they get what they want.

Before watching he debate, I never gave much serious consideration that the government might take away all guns. However, someone brought up that there are Supreme Court Justices currently that would vote to do just that and all Progs need to do is appoint a few more stooges and it will be a done deal.
This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

In order for the Court to 'rule' on a law that authorizes 'taking away all guns,' such a 'law' must first be enacted – and there are no jurisdictions planning on enacting any such 'law.'

Moreover, the notion of 'taking all guns' concerns not just the Second Amendment, but the Fourth and Fifth Amendments as well, where private property may not be taken absent a search warrant, nor can it be taken absent due process and just compensation.

Likewise, Heller/McDonald won't be 'overturned' because no jurisdiction has enacted a comprehensive ban on all firearms; if the Supreme Court were comprised of a majority of democratic appointees, their rulings would merely reaffirm current Second Amendment jurisprudence, in no way 'authorizing' the 'taking of all guns' – the notion is delusional paranoia.

Forum List

Back