Republican Debate 1/14/16

TV has gone insane. There is more lipstick on men than I care to think about. Foundation and color too. I think I even saw false eyelashes on some guy the other day. Land O' Goshen!

Why isn't there a thread on this?

Cruz does well with the birfer issue.
Tonight's debate ....

clowncar.jpg

I can't handle Kasich's mouth. Not what comes out of it. Just his mouth, period. I'd never be able to watch him for very long. Sorry.
Cruz, the same, but it's his eyes. And his constant "as POTUS, I will blah blah blah" after EVERY answer he gives. Gimme a fucking break already. WE KNOW. YOU'VE SAID IT ENOUGH TIMES! STFU ALREADY!

Trump? Yes. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!
That's funny. It's Cruz's nose that bothers me.

Not true . Not in the US . We don't put them in ghettos like they do in Europe

Well..........the checker in headscarf "goes on break" if you got bacon, Cabbies won't take a dog or a bottle or a drunk, they need 1mil washing station as SFO, clock boy used by sister for CAIR, they try to run to court after burning own Mosque? how any more problems do we have to import? We got 40 mil Mexicans running loose. It seems over-whelming to me.

I can't handle Kasich's mouth. Not what comes out of it. Just his mouth, period. I'd never be able to watch him for very long. Sorry.
Cruz, the same, but it's his eyes. And his constant "as POTUS, I will blah blah blah" after EVERY answer he gives. Gimme a fucking break already. WE KNOW. YOU'VE SAID IT ENOUGH TIMES! STFU ALREADY!

Trump? Yes. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!
That's funny. It's Cruz's nose that bothers me.
Yep. He is just GOOFY LOOKING.That WEIRD pointy nose and flabby face...just odd.

Carson just seems BLAH....to me.He is just so soft spoken and reminds me of the kid that has to one up you and snitches on you...just really annoying.

Forum List

Back